Chapter 4 (YongSeo)

Forever

Seohyun's POV

"I'm back!" I shouted as I reached home. The first day of school has done. Taeyeonnie and Yuri have also gone home. But I really surprised when Wooyoung suddenly come to their table while they lunch and talk to us like nothing happened before. But I don't really care since he talk non-sense. Just like "hi", "How are you" and others question playboy usually questioned. Tayeonnie said to me and Yuri that she doesn't like how Wooyoung smile. He did that to make girls kneel to him.

I sneak to my room as I saw my dad was sleeping on the couch with his hand holding beer's bottle. I don't want to make any sound. If I make a sound, and if my luck was bad, he heard the sound, he will hit and slap me. I won't let that happen on purpose, of course.

I saw my litter sister, Hye Mi, studying quietly in her room when I sneak into her room an said, "Today I'll be working 'till ten, take care of our dongsaeng." Hye Mi is the second child after me. I could count on her to take care of the other since my mom runaway three months ago.

I was walking to Taeyeon's house when someone grabbed my shoulder. Thought that it might be rob, I quickly escape and run away. But the person grabbed my waist and hugged me, saying near my ear, "Help me to escape from the paparazzi." After he said so, he brought me running and I shout "Stop!" when he already run near Taeyeon's house.

Finally, I could see his face. I shocked that it was JUNG YONGHWA. "Why are you here?" I asked him, more like whispering.

"I was running from paparazzi." He looked at me.

My face is sweating since I run like crazy. I took a deep breath and said, "Well, then, bye."

"Where are you going?"

"Work," I said patiently.

"Where do you work?" He asked, following me.

"Somewhere in the world."

I never ever talked to someone like this before. I always kind-hearted. But when it comes to a rich guy, I just want to run far far away from people like them. They would treat you like trash. And I have seen once. It was my friend, Ji-Yeon. She is kind and friendly. Until one day, a rich guy her and the next day say that he didn't do anything. Ji-Yeon is lying. He said like that. Since then, no one in my neighbour ever want to make friends with RICH people. It . I could tell.

Yonghwa's POV

I was walking downstreet when I saw my new classmates' Seo Joo Hyun walking there. I thought, isn't it dangerous for a girl walking alone? So I decided to followed her. My suggestion was right. A bunch of boys walking towards her. My narrow mind told me to run and take her. Unconsciously, my feet already run while my hand grabbed her wrist and run. She shouted when we were already halfway.

"Why are you here?" she asked me. Her voice sounds so soft.

"I was running from paparazzi." I lied.

"Well, then, bye."

"Where are you going?" I asked her, following her. I afraid those boys are around.

"Work,"

"Where do you work?"

"Somewhere in the world."

I don't know that innocent face would give an answer like that. But I smiled. I don't know why, just smiled.

Author's POV

Seohyun, Yuri, and Taeyeon depart to work. They arrive and quickly change to work uniform.

Yuri and Seohyun work as waiter while Taeyeon works at the cashier. Yuri stands in the door, if the guests come in, she will bowed and say "Eoseo Oseyo" (Welcome). The door opened, Yuri bowed and surprised when she saw the guests. It was his classmates, Nichkhun Horvejkul.  Nichkhun saw the same surprised face.

"You work here?" He asked Yuri and Yuri bowed.

Yuri heard girls' voice, "Khun-ah, come on, take a seat for us too. We will back five minutes later." Yuri cannot help herself to look outside. Those are the girls from their school.

"Eh," Yuri started, "How many people?"

Nichkhun said, "15 people."

"Smoking or non-smoking?"

"Non-smoking."

Yuri turn to call Seohyun, "Seohyun-ah, take the guests to 15 people seats." Yuri bowed once again to Nichkhun and look outside. Waiting another guests.

Nichkhun followed Seohyun, while occasionally look to Yuri.