SunSun

Forever

Sunny is sitting in her bedroom, talking to Yoona on the phone. In two weeks, two of her friends already planning about their wedding, and Sunny can only listen to them and congrats them. However, when Tiffany phoned her two days ago, she felt really happy and jealous. How come not? She and Sungmin, well, yeah, late a bit from them. But somehow, when she thinks about the longest relationship, it was Taeyeon and Wooyoung. Sunny never hear them talk about wedding plan.

Sunny is talking about Yoona while clean up her bed.

"So, how did he propose you?" Sunny asked, agitated.

"Ugh, if you were in my position, you will feel happy and annoyed. But I guess it because we didn't talk that week."

"Ehh? What do you mean?"

"Well, well, that day when Yul married, the bouquet falled to my hand, right?" She sighed. "That time, my mind blank and I'm afraid if he talked about marriage, so I didn't answer his call or reply his messages. But now, when I looked at my finger, I realize how stupid I am to hold it for so long, when I know I'm afraid if he left me after we married." She said.

"How come you think he will leave your side?" Sunny chuchkles. "When I looked at how he looked at you, it was adoring look. He adores you so much that he couldn't realize what's happening around him."

"So, Sunny," She changes the topic, "When will Sungmin propose you?"

"Asked that to him, not to me. I'm not the one who gonna propose him, okay." Sunny replied.

"By the way, I gotta go. Taec is waiting for me." Then she hanged up before Sunny said anything.

"Hah." Sunny sighed, put down her phone on her desk. She has done cleaning and went to bathroom to take a bath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin tapped his fingers on the his working table, his mind is focusing on his work. He is not a workaholic, just doing his job. Taecyeon come in after knocking a few times.

"Oh, Taec," He said, push his work to the other side of table. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to invite you to my wedding." Taecyeon left out a smirk, happy smile.

Sungmin stand up immediately and went to hug his friend. "I'm happy for you!"

"Yeah, you should sit now before your secretary think you're a gay." He sit in front of Sungmin.

"You fast, huh," Sungmin said.

"When will you propose Sunny, man?" Taecyeon asked, he raised one of his eyebrows. "Girls never said what's inside their heart. And I'm guessing that Sunny is waiting."

"I don't think so." Sungmin said, but his mind began to think what Taecyeon said.

"Well, Yoona told me so. She called Sunny to tell her about our-going-to marriage, and she said that Sunny sounded like waiting. But I'm not really sure about it, man, I haven't talked to Sunny yet."

Sungmin think about what Taecyeon said.

"Well, man, I'd love to talk a lot, but I have to go now, Yoona is going to our meeting place. Just one thing man, you never know girls." Then Taecyeon left.

Sungmin, still blank about what they are talking about. Okay, the main topic is marriage, of course, but how will he propose Sunny? Like Taecyeon said, he never know girls. After thinking for a while, he get up and take his coat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny has taken a bath and she decided to make foods for Sungmin. She cooked rice, the boil vegetables and fried an egg. She wants to make kimbap for Sungmin as Sungmin like it. Well, but to tell the truth, it is the first time Sunny make Kimbap by herself. So she can't testify how the food will turn out. But with all her love, she wish the best will come out.

"Whoa," Tiffany, who suddenly showed up in her house, found her in the kitchen, not making food, but messing the kitchen. "What are you doing?"

"Cook," Sunny shortly replied.

"You call this cooking?" Tiffany said, looking around. She can't even describe how the kitchen looks like.

"Well, what are you doing here?" Sunny asked, looked at Tiffany.

"I'm here to tell you about my wedding plan. Because you're going to be my bridesmaids. Yay!" Tiffany clapped.

"Of course I am. What are you thinking? Choose only one or two people?"

Tiffany shook her head. "You guys all will be."

"Will we try out dress again?"

Tiffany nodded.

"Ekh, I'm cooking now."

"I see," Tiffany muttered. "Then, I'll go first, okay,"

"Bye," Sunny said.

After two hours preparing the food, which is luckily done, but she doesn't even taste the flavor, her phone rang and she smiled as she saw the ID caller.

"Sungmin!"

"Sunny Bunny," Sungmin said.

"Yes?" Her voice kinda hoping. Don't know hoping what.

"Hmm, how if we go to somewhere tomorrow?"

"How about tonight?" Sunny asked back. "I have prepared food for you."

"Hh? You.... made food? Are you sure it can be eaten? Taste it before you give it to me!" Sungmin said, feeling not well since she said she made food for him.

"Hh, what kind of boyfriend are you? Not even praising me, instead you complaining me." She said, slightly disappointed.

Knowing what he said was wrong, he muttered, "Sorry, I know you made it well." Then he cheer his voice. "So, how about tomorrow?"

"Okay. About the food, I'll asked my driver to bring it to your house." Sunny said. "Bye." She hanged up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day, 6 PM

"Where are you now?" Sunny yelled on her phone.

"I'm on my way! It's traffic hour now!" Sungmin come up with his reason.

"Hah, then you should come earlier!"

"I say I'm sorry!"

"I got it, I just annoyed because you haven't showed up!" She said, putting blushed on.

"I have arrived. Come out now!" Sungmin said.

Sunny take her purse and bid her parents goodbye, and get in to Sungmin's car.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

-------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at 'somewhere' at 7 PM, and Sunny feel really happy. Sungmin parked his car and come out from the car. They were at a park, but the park has a stone stairs, that have a way to the ground that you can see the whole Seoul from up there. Sunny followed Sungmin climb the stairs.

"You should tell me that we come to place like this, I should have not wear high-heels." Sunny complaint, it's hard to walked for her.

They arrived there, and everything was silence. Only sound of wind could be hear.

"You know, Sunny, I'm not a romantic guy, I have my own way to propose you." He suddenly speak up.

Sunny shocked when she heard the word propose. "Did you just say propose earlier?"

Sungmin nodded.

"It's okay. Whatever you do, I still love it, because it came from your heart." She muttered.

"Sit here," Sungmin said, patting a space beside him.

They are now sitting on the ground looking at Seoul, then the stars. Just then, a shooting star came through their head.

"WHOO!" Both of them exclaimed.

Sunny quickly closed her eyes and pray.

Sungmin, the other hand, looked at Sunny's face while she is praying.

When she opened her eyes, Sungmin is looking at her.

"Yah, don't look at me with those eyes."

"Why?"

"Because I afraid I couldn't let you go," Sunny said, letting out a laugh.

"It's okay with me." He leaned closer, until their lips met.

They kissed and suddenly another shooting star came across their head. Sunny saw it and smiled.

"What is it?" Sungmin asked when Sunny broke their kiss.

"I felt that the shooting star was smiling at us just now."

"Another shooting star, huh?" He asked.

"Yeah, I saw it."

"So, Sunny, I haven't asked you yet." He sighed then take a deep breath. "Will you be my wife?"

Sunny smiled and nodded.

Sungmin then lean closer to hug her, followed by a sweet kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------

'I want a happy ending,' - Sunny pray.