(THE WEDDINGS & CHANSOO'S PROPOSAL)

Forever

For three's couple on going wedding, Sooyoung and Chansung have to extra working. They worked to make cake that the couples asked, and often stayed up late at night.

"Have you done melting the chocolate?" Sooyoung asked.

"Not yet." He replied. "Is there anything you need my help for?"

"Yeah, I need you to design this cake, you know I'm not really good at designing." Sooyoung said and Chansung walked towards her. "Then I'll make the pudding for Taecyoon's marriage that will be held tomorrow."

"It's tomorrow?" Chansung asked in surprise.

"Yah, how could you forget? That's why, we need to be extremely fast." Sooyoung said.

They done their job quickly.

"Sooyoung," Chansung called, pouring the dough to brass.

"Hm?"

"What do you want to eat after this? I'll make those for you."

"Really?" She asked in enthusiastic.

"Yeah,"

"Then I want something that you want to cook for me."

"Okay,"

Sooyoung has done her job faster than Chansung and Chansung told her to take a rest. While that Chansung is making her his special food.

Chansung decided to make melon sorbet as she really love it. After the sorbet freeze, he put in something inside the sorbet and covered it up with another scoop of sorbet. He bring the the sorbet to Sooyoung resting place.

"Sooyoung ah," He said.

"Hm?" Sooyoung is laying down on her bed, heavily opening her eyes.

"I make sorbet for you."

Sooyoung quickly sit, showing her interested emotion. "Whoa,"

"I will feed you."

Sooyoung shook her head. "No, take a rest. Here, sit beside me." Sooyoung muttered, pointing spaces beside her on her bed.

Both of them live in the same house, bought by their parents, because both of them want to cook together. But both of them know their ownselves and never do anything more than kiss.

Chansung obeyed Sooyoung and sit beside her. His face is full of hopes.

Sooyoung take a bite of the sorbet and her face full of life. "Hmm, it's delicious."

Take another bite, Chansung think.

She took another bite and before the sorbet melt, she felt something round and think on . She took out the things and turn to Chansung in surprise. "This..." She startled. "... a ring?"

"I'm proposing you." He said simply. "Will you be my wife and partner in cooking for the rest of our life?"

Sooyoung nodded her head and hit his shoulder lightly. "What kind of proposing is this? But I never fell this happy before."

"Of course."

Sooyoung smiled and peck a kiss on Chansung's lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAECYOON'S WEDDING DAYS

Yoona is sitting on her waiting room, one by one of the guest coming in to take a photo with her. As the time pass, her nervousness getting to her nerves more and more. Taecyeon's condition is worse, his sweat falling around his forehead and he has to changes his suit for many times. Yoona get her smiles sincerely, a part of her heart happy with the fact that she is marrying Taecyeon, another part is worrying would she be able to become the girl that Taecyeon will always love.

"Yul!" Yoona exclaimed in happiness. It has been three months since her last contact with Yuri, because she had gone to her honeymoon in Jeju Island.

"Yoong!" Yuri run to Yoona in her high heels.

"Careful, Yul." Nichkhun quickly helped Yuri to walked slowly as he scare or something. "Congratulations for the marriage, Yoong." He said after Yuri sit beside Yoona for the photo-taking. "Hey, Taecyeon sweat a lot today."

Yoona and Yuri chuckles. After a photo, Yuri has to left  because another guests need to take a photo too. 

"I'll be at your make up room, Yoong, and wear my bridesmaids dress you have prepared for me." Yuri said and leave.

"You know, I have to take care of her oftenly from now on." Nichkhun said, sitting beside Yoona to take a photo.

"What is it?" Yoona smiled and the photographer take a photo of them.

"She is pregnant." Nichkhun said.

"What?!" Yoona exclaimed in happiness. "But-how?"

"You will know soon," Nichkhun chuckles.

"No, I mean, how can that be so fast." Yoona corrected her sentence. Well, how old is she not knowing how to have a baby, huh?

"Do it everyday?" Nichkhun jokes. "It must be because she is healthy."

"Oh,"

"I'll leave first. I'm one of the groom's man."

Yoona nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon standing in front of the ceremony door with his and Yoona's parents, shaking hands with the guests who are walking in to the room. Their parents wants it to be very fantastic wedding, and decided to rent a ball than a church. They also put the podium and stick the cross at the wedding hall and a priest is waiting for them.

He sweats much and need to changes his suit for times. After thirty minutes after his last changing-cloth, he walked again to his room and surprised that Nichkhun is inside.

"Hey, man. You've still here. Aren't you supposed to get ready?" Taecyeon said, ing his shirt.

"Change your shirt again, man? Remember the day you tease me? I don't even sweat that much." Nichkhun teased. "By the way, I want to tell you that you should congrating me too. Yul is pregnant."

"Wow. It's fast. Three months and it's done."

"Knock it off. Don't say it that way. Yul will be very embarassed. It's been one months two week already." Nichkhun said.

"I have predicted it, you know." Taecyeon said, wearing his shirt.

"Just wear your shirt quickly, I've heard the marching bands."

Taecyeon heard it too, and quickly button his shirt in fast speed.

He went outside and walked to the room. His father pointing where he should stand and he slowly walked there. In a moment, the double-door opened at the light shine the bride, who is extremely beautiful in her wedding dress. She smiled and walked down the aisle to the podium. Their eyes met, and they felt like there are in their own world, can't even looking another way, their eyes were fixed to look at each other.

"Ok Taecyeon," The priest begin, as Yoona stand beside his future husband. "Are you going to take this woman, Im Yoona, as your wife, in happiness and sickness, together go through the pain, until death tear you apart?"

"Yes, and I will love her forever, from the first time we know each other, when we still a kids, I know we were meant to be."

"And you, Im Yoona, are you going to take this man, Ok Taecyeon, as your husband, in happiness and sickness, together go through the pain, until death tear you apart?" The priest smiled.

"Yes, and I love you forever." Yoona said.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Taecyeon lean closer and kiss Yoona's lips for a long time with the guests clapping.

"Now!" Yoona said, their kiss moment has ended few minutes ago. "I will throw the flower! All the unmarried ladies, gathered around!" This is the moment where all the ladies hold their breath, only looking at one point, the flower.

Yoona throw the flower and the flower choose someone who looking at the flower intensively.

"HYO, congrats, you got the flower!" Yuri ran over her and hug her friends.

"Thanks," Hyoyeon smiled happily.

------------------------------------------------

A month later, SUNSUN'S WEDDING

Sunny and Sungmin showed off that both of them not nervous and their answer is, "Because we love each other, we didn't scare what's going to be happen in the future, as long as he/she is by my side."

"HH," The girls sighed, because Sunny is looking for her necklace.

"Where do you put it?" Taeyeon asked, kneeling to looked around the floor. It has to be not that hard to find the necklase, right? But it turns out that the necklace is specially made and has the word 'S'  and the size... can't be told anymore. "Do you really need to wear that little necklace?"

"Yes, Sungmin bought it for me as christmas present and he said he wanted to see me wearing wedding dress with that necklace."

"Gosh," Jessica said, "You are such troublesome."

"Watch your word, Sica," Tiffany warned.

"Sorry, Sunny. I'm really tired, having a jet-lag from Paris."

"It was two months ago, okay."

"I'm tired because of last night." She said, and slightly embarrassed.

"Last night? What are you doing?" asked Seohyun.

"Uh-huh, Seohyun definitely cannot know. You have to learn it by yourself with Yonghwa."

"What?" Seohyun asked stupidly. She really don't know what Jessica is talking about.

"Eh, Hyun, how if you told Yonghwa to asked Sungmin wait for a little bit?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh, okay." She said and left the room.

"You shouldn't talk about those things in front of her, Sica." Yuri said.

"Yeah, I know. So how long already your pregnancy?"

"It's two months. Yours?" Yuri asked back.

"Ekh, Sica is pregnant?" The girls shocked.

"She vomits too much yesterday."

"You know me too well, Yul." Jessica said. "It's been a month already," She chuckles.

"I find it!" Yoona yelled. She handed the necklace she got to Sunny.

"Thanks." Sunny said, smiling.

--------------------------------------------

"Now, it's the time for the bride to come in!" The MC, or Seulong, said.

The French door opened and Sunny walked down the aisle slowly. She looked at Sungmin with admiring eyes. And her lips giving a smile that every guy weak at. She stand beside Sungmin and smiled at the priest.

"Sungmin," The priest begin, as Yoona stand beside his future husband. "Are you going to take this woman, Lee Sunkyu, as your wife, in happiness and sickness, together go through the pain, until death tear you apart?"

"Yes." He answered.

"Lee Sunkyu," The priest begin, as Yoona stand beside his future husband. "Are you going to take this man, Sungmin, as your bride, in happiness and sickness, together go through the pain, until death tear you apart?"

"Yes." She replied and smiled.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Sungmin lean closer and Sunny close her eyes and they shared a passionate kiss.

Finally, the time where all the ladies always wait for... flower-throwing time! All the ladies gathered around, even before Sunny said anything. They seemed to already know how these girls works.

The flowers thrown without being told and all the ladies startled as they see the flower has been thrown. The flower choose someone who is sitting and talking with her boyfriend. A right time.

"Seobaby!" They heard Taeyeon's voice, and all looked at the lady who is sitting with her boyfriend.

"Whoa," Yonghwa surprised. "It's going to be our time." He jokes, but he knows the truth.

------------------------------

SuFany's Wedding

The wedding went very well and everyone is happy. Now, it's time for the throwing flower. Tiffany stands with girls behind her. She throwed it and it land to....

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany run to her and hug her bestfriend. "You got the flower, honey!" She said, and the girls hug her too.

"I?" Taeyeon asked blankly. "Ekh!"

"Wooyoung-ah, what's your plan?" Nichkhun asked with devil smiled.