Chapter 1 (New Friend)

Forever

"Kim Taeyeon! Wake Up! It's the first day of your first high school day," Mrs. Kim call her daughter to wake up, but she isn't moving at all. Desperate, Mrs. Kim use the only way, splash Taeyeon with a glass of water.

   *SPLASH*

Taeyeon suddenly wake up, but sit on the bed and mumble, "Omma, you are very sin." Then she goes to the bathroom, take a bath quickly and get dressed. She heard the voice of her best friends, Seohyun and Yuri, make her quickly run to outside her house after says, "Bye, Appa, Omma,"

   "Noona!" called her little brother, Kim Hyun Jong.

   "What?" Taeyeon stopped, turn around and saw her brother's face.

   "You promise me you will buy me car-toy!" shout Hyun Jong, afraid his sister doesn't hear him.

   "I cannot promise now. But if I get my salary this month, I will buy it for you. The big car one, right?" Taeyeon sigh, look at her parents, who are looking at her with the look *we cannot help you for this one*.

   Taeyeon and her friends go to school.

   *While walking* :

Yuri : Taeyeon-ah, don't be so sad, we will help you to buy it,

Seohyun : Yes, so don't let that poutty face of yours showed.

Taeyeon : Anya, this is not your problem. This is mine. Don't dare to help me.

Yuri and Seohyun sighed.

They arrived at school when they saw some girls were looking at the boys who were getting out from the car. Taeyeon didn't recognize them, when suddenly..

Yuri shout : Yah! That's Jang Wooyoung, the grandchild of our school owner.

Seohyun add : That's Jung Yonghwa, the first heir of  Jung Coorporation.

Taeyeon : Who cares?

Yuri shake Taeyeon shoulder and whisper, "Wooyoung is looking at you, don't look back!"

Taeyeon look at the guy Yuri is saying, and the turn around and get in to the school, to be exact to the hall, because new student always get to know their class first.

The principal, Mrs. Horvejkul, a korean women who married a thailand man, "Okay, now student may proceed, everybody look at the board"-she point to the bulletin board that full of paper-"and see where are their class."

Taeyeon's POV

I was searching my name when Yuri and Seohyun already know where are their class. They help me search my class. I shock when I saw my name in  class C, while Yuri B and Seohyun A. Okay, I thought, that's not a problem since I could still see them in canteen and everywhere after class.

I separate from both of them since Class C at second floor, A&B at the first floor. I take a seat at the corner, when a guy suddenly sit beside me and say "Annyeong, my name is Junho. Nice to know you." He gave me his eye-smile.

Awww, I thought, he is so cute.

Then we chat to get know each other