Speak Now

Forever

"Mr. Jang Wooyoung, do you take Park Gyuri as your wife?" The Priest asked.

Wooyoung felt his palms sweating as he about to answer the death word. ".."

And he saw the girl he loved cry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was two days before the wedding. Everyone felt the tense atmosphere between the lovers. Everything seems so perfect, but that was before. Before his grandmother come and said that he wants her grandson to marry another girl. Everything happened so fast and the lovers tried hard to understand what was happening.

"I want you to marry Park Gyuri, the Park's daughter. She has a manner girl and caring towards another." His grandmother told him, and he just stared at his grandma blankly.

"What do you mean, Ommoni?" His father asked the old woman.

"I mean that he shouldn't marry that girl!" She pointed at a young girl, standing beside his grandson.

The girl walk a step backwards while the boy quickly hold her hand, not wanting to let go.

"Grandma, I will marry her!" The boy argued.

"I say no, and that's that," The old woman stubbornly said. "Is this how you both raise your child? He dared to talk back to me,"

"Ommoni," The man sighed. "Wooyoung is a grown-up man, let him decide what best for him."

"Are you saying that girl is the best amongst all the living girls?"

"GRANDMA!" Wooyoung yelled. "Stop it, I want to marry her!"

"I said no, you don't have my permission,"

The girl runaway, seems to be mentally hurt.

"TAEYEON!" Wooyoung yelled and followed her.

They were running around until Taeyeon stopped from exhaustion.

"Don't follow me," She cried.

"I have to," He backhugged her. "I want only you."

"We can't be together, your grandmother making it clear. It was stupid of me to think we are meant to be,"

"We are, we do. I can't be with another. You know me," He said, coughing before continue, "I can't love anyone else but you,"

She cried even harder, her wail was their music.

"Cry on my shoulder, you know you can always lean on me, even when I'm the reason you cry," He said, and she turned to cry on his shoulder.

"Everything was hard for us," She muttered. "Why?"

"Because," He take a deep breath. "We love each other,"

She keep on crying. "I think I should go," Then she run. "Don't chase me!!"

And she was out of sight.

 

Wooyoung's POV

I walked back home alone, shoulder showed my depress, and I looked at the star, gazing on it, wishing upon the star everything will turn as it was before. No one can change what had happened, and one to blame. I opened my house door furiously, finding my grandmother. She was sitting on the sofa, waiting for me.

"Where have you been?" She asked me, I feel that she want to show strong side, but I felt she stutter.

"With my girlfriend," I replied proudly.

"You have a girlfriend?" She asked annoyedly. "I never know it,"

"Then I'll tell you, my girlfriend is Kim Taeyeon and I'm marrying her no matter what," I said back.

She know I have a girlfriend, she just pratically purposely forgot about it.

"Hah," She let out a sighed in depression. "You and your dad just the same. Falling for poor girl,"

"Ommoni," Dad warned. He never like anyone even his mom to confront his wife.

"Just saying, Wooyoung," She said to me as dad didn't say anything.

"I'll go to my room," I said, walking away.

End Of Wooyoung's POV

 

*KNOCK*

"Come in," Wooyoung said, laying down on his bed.

His mom walked in and sit beside him.

"Woo~" His mom tried to call him playfully, cheer up the mood.

"Omma," He said, and get himself to sit on the bed.

"I know how do you feel right now," She said, grab his hand and put in on his chest. "You feel hurt and unsatisfy. That's what your dad told me,"

"So, how can I be able to make a u-turn?"

"Well, think what you think right. Every possibilities that you have with Taeyeon have my support. It just you who should think fast and creative."

"HOW?" Wooyoung question but his mom give a sly smile.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"STOP! It hurts!" Gyuri yelled on her mom, who try to hit her with a stick.

"How can I stop when you didn't want to listen to me?!"

"I listened to you!" Gyuri squealed, her body got hitten too hard.

"HH," Her mom then walked out from the room.

Gyuri's bruises quickly hidden behind the make up and she kept on looking on her phone.

The waiting room door opened and her bodyguard came in. "We have bring who you want."

Then Taeyeon walked, confused what is happening.

"Taeyeon-ssi," Gyuri stood up. "Nice to meet you," She greeted, giving a warm smile.

"N-ne," Taeyeon said, "Annyeonghaseyo,"

"Do you by any chance knew who I am?"

Taeyeon shook her head.

"I am Park Gyuri, Jang Wooyoung's going to be wife." She confessed. "I know about your past with Wooyoung,"

Taeyeon face redden, embarassed.

"But I want to ask something from you." She said. "I want you to be my bridemaid, and you are going to wear a dress looks-like mine," Gyuri said.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. "I'm sorry?"

"I want you to be my bridemaid and wear a looks-like mine dress," Gyuri said. "It's what I want."

"I-"

"Please," Gyuri beg with her puppy eyes.

"Fine," Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Thanks!" She hug Taeyeon and smiled.

 

"AISH!" Wooyoung grumped and all his friends wipe their sweat.

"Wooyoung, just walk to the altar with a smile," Nichkhun said.

"Yeah, maybe later there will be a surprise-" Junho spilled and Taecyeon quickly covered his mouth.

Wooyoung glared at Junho.

"Nothing," Junho lied. "I said nothing."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes."

"Come on, Woo, it's your time, but your face looked like eating something you don't like," Junsu added.

"You still can be with Taeyeon," Jay said and all the boys except Wooyoung glared at him.

Their eyes was like, 'Stop spilling,'.

"And hurt her more?" Wooyoung asked. "It's enough by marrying that woman."

"Okay, okay, we will stop talking," Taecyeon said.

"Eh, Wooyoung, you got the call," Yonghwa clear his throat and with his head make a sign to walk to the altar.

Wooyoung grump once again before walking to the altar.

He walked in to the church with his unwilling face, it isn't shocking the guest because they watched what Wooyoung's proposal and suddenly ended up like this, they understand.

The atmosphere was really uneasy as the groom showing his unlucky face.

Then the march band began, and Gyuri walked in with veil covering her face. Behind her, the bridesmaids walking in, and Wooyoung's eyes got widen as he saw the last person walked in to the church, wearing white gown, and her beautiful hair glow as she walked. Well not really glowing, he is exaggerating. Gyuri has reached her place, but his eyes fixed on Taeyeon, who looked at the floor why walking as she felt the tense Wooyoung gave her.

The priest started, and finally, he asked, "Mr. Jang Wooyoung, do you take Park Gyuri as your wife?"

Wooyoung felt his palms sweating as he about to answer the death word.

Wooyoung's POV

As the priest asked the question, I felt my heart racing, telling me to say no and I was mentally prepared to say 'yes'.

So I opened my mouth, but nothing come out.

All of sudden a guy showed up, barging in on the ceremony, and I was felt lucky. Or I think I will give that guy a kiss if I was a girl.

He walked in, no, he run, and suddenly grab Gyuri's hand and I walked backward a few step or should I say I walked to Taeyeon's side in a flash.

End Of  Wooyoung's POV

The guy suddenly grab Gyuri's hand and Wooyoung in a flash walked to Taeyeon's side.

"Gyuri, I want to marry you, I will not leave you! Never will, forgive for my mistake." He said and unveil Gyuri's veil.

Gyuri smiled and her eyes teary. "You know I will always forgive you,"

"WHAT IS THIS HAPPENING?!" Suddenly a voice come out.

All of them, all of the guest, looked at the sound. It was from two woman.

"Ommoni," Wooyoung's dad cleared his throat. "It wasn't polite to shout at the church."

"AND IS THIS SCENE POLITE?!" She shouted again.

"Ommoni," Wooyoung's dad once again warned.

"This is humilliation, I will go now,"  The old lady walked out from her seat.

"I'll go with you, halmoni," Wooyoung's mom said and gave Wooyoung's her sly smile. She gave Taeyeon a look, 'Be happy!' with a smile follow the old lady.

Taeyeon gave back her smile.

"Wait, mom," Wooyoung stopped his mom. "I want you as my witness of my wedding."

"What wedding?" The old lady turned, confused.

"I'm marrying Taeyeon, that's that. That was the plan I made long before until you, by yourself ruin it and humiliate yourself. Grandma, you should've known better."

"You... you!" His grandma touch her chest as it hurts.

All the guest even Taeyeon stunned by the words Wooyoung said.

"Halmoni," Wooyoung stated calmly. "You know how healthy you are in the age of 60's. I just checked your healthy examined and you are in a good state. Even healthier than me,"

"You..you! What kind of grandchild are you!!" His grandmother walked away.

"Ommoni," Wooyoung plead and Wooyoung's mom stay on her place.

"Yah, GYURI! How dare you embarrass us! Your parents!" Her mom shouted while her dad keep quiet.

"Do you mean stepmother and real father?!" Gyuri shouted back. "Ever since you married my father, I never feel peace in my house, not even in my room! You will always find my mistake without telling me to make it right, you always hit me when you angry to someone, you never satisfy with my work, you always blame me for someone's mistake, you always do everything you thing right! I'm saying everything all out now. You know how I love Taeyang from the start, then you put us apart, and you never satisfy I got my happiness!" Gyuri shouted, her eyes and face all red.

"Calm, Gyuri," Taeyang patted his girlfriend back. "I'm here," He whispered. "Mr. Park and Mrs. Park, I will marry Gyuri when we come back!" With that, Taeyang lift Gyuri, carry her in his arms, running away with her veil fly with the wind.

"JANG WOOYOUNG, KIM TAEYEON, I WISH YOU BOTH HAPPINESS!!!" Gyuri shouted and smiled at Taeyang.

And Gyuri's family and guest that know her take that as the sign to leave too.

 

"So..." Taeyeon mouthed, don't know what to do. Where is her friends anyway? There is no sign of them.

She and Wooyoung looked at each other and without knowing, the mic has been hold by Yonghwa.

"So, as today wedding is a bit not same with others, but we know this two lovers are true love," Yonghwa said, causing the burst of laughter. "So where are we before? Ah, the question asked by the priest. I just wondered, if this little mess can come good." He said and music started to play and all of sudden jumped in a girl in pink simple dress, with flower, sprinkle it on the floor.

Taeyeon's eyes got bigger as she realize who it is. It's Tiffany, with her eye-smile, smiling on her husband. The two girls walked in, linking arm while sprinkling the flowers. It's YoonYul. And the two girls spin around the way, it's none other than Hyoyeon and Seohyun. And then walked in two girls, holding a basket without sprinkling what inside. Taeyeon wonder what it is by giving them suspicious eyes. The the music was in its when a blonde brown hair girl walked in with her warmest smile, with her petite figure but showing a lot of charisma, and holding a bunch of white roses in her hand.

Taeyeon felt her tears streaming down on her face, 'causing the maskara ruin her face. Sooyoung quickly covered it by tissue and wipe her face clean from make-up.

"See, this things is useful," Sooyoung proudly said.

"B-but this," Taeyeon said, but cut off.

"This is the wedding of you and Wooyoung," Jessica said. "And you shouldn't complain because we didn't tell you about this. This is surprise,"

"And exciting," Sunny agreed.

After she done, Yonghwa once again talk in the mic. "Now, I want the bride stand behind the French door and wait for my sign to walk in. The bridesmaids may take their position,"

Everyone does what he say and now, Wooyoung is standing on the altar, big smile was formed on his face, substituting the frown and unwilling look before.

The music began to play, the french door opened and Taeyeon looked up, looked at Wooyoung, and she links arm with her dad, who actually know about the girls' plan and willingly do it for the happiness of his daughter. He handed her daughter to Wooyoung and said, "Take care of her, now she is yours,"

Wooyoung nodded and give a serious smile.

The priest cough, seems to be having a confused day. "Shall we all now started the ceremony, with the groom Jang Wooyoung and the bride Kim Taeyeon. Jang Wooyoung, do you take Kim Taeyeon as your bride? Do you promise to go through pain and sickness together and never let go? Do you take her as your wife and mother of your child?"

"Yes," Wooyoung said.

"Kim Taeyeon, do you take Jang Wooyoung as your husband? Do you promise to go through pain and sickness together and never let go? Do you take him as your husband and father of your child?"

"Yes," Taeyeon replied without hesitation.

"You may now kiss the bride,"

They looked at each others eyes and Taeyeon closed her eyes, and Wooyoung lean closer, kissing her lips, their kiss was flawless, as they do anything to show their love.

"I love you," Wooyoung whispered, unknownly Yonghwa put the mic in front of his mouth when he say it, 'causing everyone to hear and cheer for them.

"I love you too!" Taeyeon said and hug him.

"Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taecyoon said and with all their friends, they hug in unison.