The Proposal

Forever

October 21

Taeyeon is studying in her room. Well, doing her thesis. She and Wooyoung know the reason why Wooyoung hasn't proposed her. It's because both of them hadn't graduated. And the good news is, there is only a week before they graduate! Yay! She had to done her thesis tonight or tomorrow. With this thesis done, it means she only needs to wait for her certificate of graduation. Her phone ring and she picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo?" She said.

"Taeng," Wooyoung voice heard. "Go to amusement park now."

"What?" She looked at the clock. It had showed 9.00 PM. "It's night, the amusement park must've been closed by now."

"Just come," He replied. "Come on," He nagged and Taeyeon really can't argued with him when it comes to him nagging.

"Okay, okay, wait me there." Taeyeon said.

"Ehh, but don't forget to walked from there!" He suddenly said.

"Are you crazy?!" Taeyeon shouted. "It's so far!"

"Just walked, and don't forget to stop by the big TV." Wooyoung said, referring to their nation TV.

The TV was put at the town's park, and before you got to the amusement park, you usually went through there. The TV was put on the park because there are a lot of people walking around there, also the food trunk, and almost half people of Seoul packed there at night. The TV also give the newest news, so no one can be late up-to-date. But there are also another TVs around the city, all connecting as one from the nation TV.

"Seriously?" Taeyeon sighed. "But even if I come not by walking, you can't know right?"

"Somehow, trust me, I will know," He said in confident.

"Fine," She said and hunged up.

She is wearing a pink long-sleeves shirt, which also covering half of her thigh. But she also wearing a long jeans. It's autumn season. Also, a long white scarf covering her neck.

It has been five months or less after the marriage of Seohyun and Yonghwa. Being the eldest but the latest means a lot for Taeyeon. She didn't feel jealous, instead she is feeling fine, as three months ago, at 4 August, Yuri gave birth to a baby girl. The reason she didn't feel jealous is because she really loves to wait. Waiting means that Wooyoung loves her sincerely that he wants to wait for that long. He knew that Taeyeon never like something do in rush, so he does it slowly. Taeyeon smiling on the way she met him.

She didn't bring any back because bag is really useless for her. Her phone and other things she stuff in her pocket. She walked and slightly tired. It was miles away from her house to the amusement park. Wooyoung should have known better.

Taeyeon's POV

JANG WOOYOUNG!!! YOU JERK!!!

I keep dragging my feet walk on the path and I heard horn voice. I turn and saw a car. It's Junho's. I saw Hyoyeon also inside, and of course, with her 4 months unborn baby. Yeah, they fast right? It's not a years, but Hyoyeon already has pregnant. Hyoyeon wave to me from her seat and I run to them. "Hey," I called.

"Taeng-ah, get in!" Hyoyeon said from the window.

"Eh, but I'm going to.."

"Amusement Park," The couple said in unison.

"How could you guys know?" I asked suspiciously.

"Just get in!" They said and I sit on the back row.

"So, how can you guys know?" I asked, glaring at the couple.

"Well, we are here to do our job," Junho replied.

"What job?"

"You'll find out about it later." Junho smirked.

I bite my lower lips to prevent myself from asking.

On the way to the amusement park really tiring, and it has thirty minutes past, but we haven't arrived yet. "Why aren't we there?"

"Traffic Jam," Hyoyeon replied. "The big TV are there, some blocks from here. If you run, you can arrived there in..." She looked at her watch. "Fifteen Minutes?"

"Okay," I sighed. "I guess the car will begin to move as I walked out from the car."

"Taeng," Hyoyeon called me before I began to run. "Reached the nation TV as fast as you could. If you walk and arrive there thirty minutes later, don't tell me I don't warn you. You will regret if you late."

Really, what are they talking about?

But I just nodded my head and start to run.

End Of Taeyeon's POV

In The Car

"Are you sure she can reach there around fifteen minutes?" Junho asked his beloved wife.

"I wish," Hyoyeon replied. "Aza aza fighting!" She cheered for Taeyeon though Taeyeon is already out of sight. "But Wooyoung is a total jerk,"

"He always like that," Junho smiled. "I believe they ended up good,"

"Yeah, I wish too see Taeyeon cry," Hyoyeon said.

Junho let out a laugh and kiss his wife. "Let's go, we don't want to late for it,"

 

Taeyeon's POV

I run and run and cursed under my breath. "Hyo!!! What few blocks from the car?! It's so far awayy!" I kept running, my strenght starting to lose. "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,"

I saw the nation TV's figure and smiled. I run there, and saw many people around. I took a deep breath before taking another step to the park.

"Isn't that the girl on the TV?"

"Whoa, she is so lucky!"

I turn to look at the people who is pointing at me while talking about me. Me, lucky? I let out an ahjumma laugh. Not so loud.

"Gosh, she laugh like an ahjumma! What did that guy look at her?"

"I was better than her,"

Another voices heard and I glared at them.

"Taeng!!" I turned and saw Yuri waving at her.

What are they doing here? First Hyo now Yuri? I smell something fishy.

I walked towards Yuri. At there, I saw all my friends except Wooyoung. Yeah, that boyfriend of mine.

"Girls, I have to go now, Wooyoung is waiting for me at amusement park." I turned and about to left.

"Wait," Sooyoung grab my hand. "Eh, don't go yet."

"Yeah, Unnie, wait for five minutes," Seohyun added.

"It's going to start," Yoona smiled, looking at the nation TV.

I'm so curious what is the TV means right now.

"Taeng, you shouldn't leave early, we all come to see you," Tiffany said

"Me?"

"Yeah," Sunny agreed.

"I even come," Jessica said, showing herself. "It's cold tonight."

"It's october for sure," Jay wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I have a question," Nichkhun said, pointing at Jay. "How come she hasn't pregnant? It's like a year already?"

"We love to do it slowly, not like you too fast."

"Yah!" Yuri hit Jay's arm, showing her embarrassement.

"AHEM," I coughed. "What exactly am I doing here?"

"It's starting!" Taecyeon squealed, his eyes fixed on the TV.

I looked up at the big TV, it's time for special news.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seoul," My eyes widen as I saw Wooyoung's face in the TV. "In the breaking news earlier, I have told to all the resident that I'm Jang Wooyoung is getting married to this girl,"  I saw my photos coming out and my eyes sure going to pop out. "But on that time, she isn't watching, so here I am, in special news at 11 PM, making an announcement for my marriage. Wait, this is the proposal I'm giving her. I know this video is recorded, so I give all the viewer time to move aside, making a gap for my going-to-be bride standing in the middle. So I can give her the good proposal,"

All the viewer do as he say and the girls push me to the gap. I feel uneasy as everyone looking at me. Inside their eyes written, "What a lucky girl," and whatsoever, but I know it's right. I'm such a lucky girl.

"I guess the time is enough," He chuckles and then he knelt down in front of the camera. "Kim Taeyeon," His face showing the serious but gentle aura. "I might not be a good guy, and I know I'm taking too long time to propose you. But I know you understand why. So here I am, one week before our graduation, asking you, Kim Taeyeon, to be my wife," He said. "If you accept my proposal, run to the amusement park and went to the ferris wheel. I'm waiting, so don't be late." He said. "Kim Taeyeon, saranghae!" He yelled and everyone cheered for us.

"RUN!!" I heard my friends yelled.

"RUN!!" The viewers started to yelled too.

After gaining conscious, I run on my feet, running to the amusement park which is minutes from the park.

"KIM TAEYEON! KIM TAEYEON!"

I smiled as those people keep cheering my name, I felt happiness wrapped around my heart. I couldn't help but keep smiling on the way to the amusement park. I reached there, but I confused which way I should take to the ferris wheel. The staff let me in to the amusement park without ticket, so I guess he has rent all of it. My mouth opened as I saw candles was put. The candles was put on two side, giving a way in between. I walked there, I'm sure it's the way to ferris wheel.

I walked and walked, and saw him. Him, yeah, Jang Wooyoung. He is standing in front of the ferris wheel machine, with coat and flower. I walked towards him, he isn't looking at me as he is looking at the star. I stopped a meter from him. I smiled and waiting he realizing that I'm there. He saw me and smiled.

That cheeky smile making me smile too.

"So... is this mean you accept me?" He asked, walking towards me.

"If it's not you, who else I would be with?" I replied, giving a smile he loves the most.

"No one," He said, leaning closer to kiss my lips.

I close my eyes and feel his lips on mine. It's was the best night ever.

"How much do you pay for all of this?" I asked, and he startled. He knew I was strict when it comes to money.

"Well, I don't pay, I owned it," He said and my eyes grew bigger.

"You never tell,"

"It's a surprise," Wooyoung said, grabbing my hand and bring me to the ferris wheel.

The staff outside get the signal he give and the ferris wheel began to start. As it on the top, the ferris wheel stop moving.

"What else?" I asked.

"Well, the TV and candles was warmed-up," He said.

"There's another?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," He flipped his phone and texting, and he flipped his phone again.

"It's a signal," I said.

"You know me too good,"

"There's nobody else could," I smiled.

"Well, in the TV, I knelt down right?" He said, and knelt down. "So here I am, telling the missing part that I cut off because I want to show it here. He took out a box from his pocket, and opened it. It's a ring. "This is the cut-off part." He said and smiled. On the outside, fireworks began to start. I looked outside, the firework creating my name. It's written on the sky 'Kim Taeyeon, would you be my wife?' it's only last in seconds, but I'm happy enough. "Kim Taeyeon," He called my name and I look in his eyes. "I, Jang Wooyoung, is proposing you. Would you be my wife?"

"After the good proposal, why not?" I replied. "The answer is yes!" I said, giving him a hug.

He broke the hug and put the ring on my finger. "I love you,"

"I love you too," He kissed me and I wrapped my scarf around his neck.

The kiss lasted longer than ever.

End Of Taeyeon's POV

"I'm pretty sure they were kissing up there," Yoona said, looking at the ferris wheel.

"You want to try it too?" Taecyeon teased.

They all are waiting below, waiting for the couple.

"We should go home first," Junho said. "She is pregnant, cannot get too much cold,"

"Yeah," Hyoyeon agreed and wave goodbye to the others.

"Well, I guess this is our clue to go home," Yuri said. "My baby needs her mom."

"Then, we go first," Nichkhun said, helping his wife.

"So, bye!" One by one start go home, leaving Taecyeon and Yoona alone.

"So, are we waiting?" Yoona asked.

"Well if you tired, let's go home." Taecyeon said.

Yoona suddenly kissed Taecyeon, leaving his husband in awe.

"Chase me," She teased and stuck her tounge out.

"Wait me, Yoong!" He shouted and chasing his wife.