Kyuhyun - everyone's on Scandal alert!

The Stranger Next Door
 

6

Kyuhyun

Everyone's on Scandal Alert !

 

 

She grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me inside. Then she let go of my shirt and closed the door. She was fast. She grabbed my hand and pulled me further into the room. I don’t think she even noticed she grabbed my hand. Again.
 

“What are we doing?” I asked her.
 

“They will get in trouble, if that man finds out that I’m here. I think this Kyuhyun will get in real trouble if the man finds out. Why are you smiling?” I started to smile when I heard my name, she really didn’t know who I was.
 

“You caught my hand again.” I said avoiding the question a bit. It was in fact the truth but I really smiled when I heard her say my name, it sounded good hearing it out of .
 

“I’m sorry” She immediately let loose this time.
 

“What’s your name?”
 

“My name? Right, I didn’t tell you my name. I’m Illi…. .”
She stopped in the middle of her sentences I think she heard someone yelling. I heard it too. The voice wasn't unfamiliar to me. it sounded like Suzy.

 

YA! WHERE IS SHE!!? TROUBLE MAKER! ALWAYS GETTING ME IN TROUBLE! LI, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?! I HAVE TO GO HOME YOU KNOW!!.
 

“Suzy” She whispered.

 

“Stay here, I’ll check, I don’t want to get in trouble if she is with someone.”
I went to the door and went outside.

 

 

 

 

“YA, YOU !, you? (surprised to see me off course)… Kyuhyun ?, Have you seen a girl yee tall, ocean blue eyes”
 

“and a spot of orange“ I murmured.
 

heh? , curly blond-brown hair.” Suzy continued.
 

“Shh, you wanna be quiet, or keep shouting like that and get me in trouble. She is in here.”

 

“Finally, I found you. They wouldn’t let me pass until I called my mother” Suzy went in and I followed her and closed the door. I got a feeling that she could ask me a thousand questions.
 

“What was all that shouting about?” LeeTeuk heard the noise and came in. “Suzy, you wanna get us in trouble.”
 

“You knew she was here too?” (Suzy)
 

LeeTeuk looked at her and asked Li, pointing at Suzy

“This Suzy is your friend, why didn’t you tell me she was the daughter of the Jung agency? We could’ve managed to get her through faster, ooo and Kyuhyun-ah the manager is looking for you, we have to go.”
 

“So Kyuhyun is this person” Li said, pointing at me. Suzy and Lee Teuk nodded.
 

“ya, I told you who they all were today, weren’t you paying attention?”
 

“Did you? Right the group, … OOO the group singers.”
 

Silence followed. I heard footpaces in the hall I pushed her behind the door. It was a good decision too, although I got a weird look from Suzy who was just about to tell me not to push her friend.

 

 “What is with you guys and this room, hurry up and get ready to leave.” The manager came to find everyone to bring them to the cars and the hotel. “Suzy-shi, I didn’t see you there. If I had known you were the girl they were hiding here, I’ve would have been a little easier on them. Your mother here?”

 

“Nope no mother around, just came here to see these guys off, where are you staying we can meet up tomorrow, the next concert is in two days.” I was happy that Suzy played along.
 

“Suzy you know that’s difficult, right?” I didn’t pay attention to them anymore. I just hoped I didn’t push Li to hard, that she bumped her head or something like that. I was looking at her. When I saw she was all right I looked back at the rest.
 

“Manager-oppa, pweaasee” Suzy’s aegyo came out. The manager could never resist that anyway, and she knew it as the best.
 

“They can miss an afternoon but not longer, you well know that they have practices and signings and other schedule stuff.”
 

“Thank you.” Suzy brightly smiled at him.
 

“Hangeng and Kibum are not with us. They’re doing some work in Korea and China.” Suzy looked a little disapointed. IShe has been always found of Kibum. You could see her eyes sparkle if he was around. What was the reason again those two decided to be friends?
 

“Oh I was looking forward to seeing them.” The sparkle is in her eyes faded. 

 

I heard a gasp coming from behind the door. Li looked scared. She had her hands in front of and was looking at something and tried to give me all the attention. I saw a spider next to her. She was really pushing herself not to cry out. The manager must’ve thought I was daydreaming because he waved his hand in front of my eyes.

 

 

What I should do? How could I help her?

 

 

 “What is with you guys, is there something else then Suzy you hid from me?”
 

I had it. I made a move with my hand and I crushed that spider against the wall. I could feel it splattered in my hand. Not to happy about that, but she was thankful. She must’ve hated spiders.
 

 “Kyuhyun-ah” Lee Teuk looked at me with his eyes telling me not to attract attention to her.
 

“You guys coming, we need to leave.”
 

“Bye Suzy-shi, we’ll see you tomorrow.” LeeTeuk said pulling me with him.

 

 

 

We walked behind the manager.
 

“What were you doing?” LeeTeuk whispered so the manager wouldn’t hear it.
 

“There was a spider next to Li, I killed it, it still on my hand.” I saw his face, he rolled his eyes
“I had to killed it, she looked like she could cry or scream.” I whispered back. Hyung handed me a tissue. He was the best always having everything with him.

 

“thanks.”

 

 

 

 

 

We walked in the dressing room to get my stuff, cause everyone else had already left for the cars. Before we went to the cars. I washed my hands to be sure everything spidery was gone.
I was seated in the car with LeeTeuk, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Heechul. All eyes were on me when I got in.
I just sat there quietly. Heechul who didn’t know the whole story must’ve thought the situation was awkward. For the rest of the group, they really didn’t look happy. I think we could agree that we all didn’t want to talk right now, so I put in my earphones and went online. And as I predicted, there were already news articles.

 

 

SPOTTED BAND MEMBER IN SHOPPING STREET THIS AFTERNOON
KYUHYUN NOT ALONE IN THE SHOP
KYUHYUN SAVES FAN
WHAT HAPPENED TO KYUHYUN AT THE CONCERT
KYUHYUN WENT OFF STAGE
IS THIS FAN THE SAME GIRL FROM THE AFTERNOON. WHO IS SHE?

 

 

Yep, now I’m really screwed. OO clear shots of Li (saved it). Sungmin, who sat next to me, was reading the articles with me. I looked at him, expecting he would be mad. He did not say a thing, he just sat there with the same face he made when I went into the car.

 

 

We arrived at our hotel, not so far away from the concerthall. Everyone went to LeuTeuk's room, waiting for an explanation of what just happened.

 

“Kids, Silence, Kyuhyun has something to say, an explanation of what happened.” LeeTeuk called order, everyone was looking at me.
 

So I started to tell the story, leaving out a couple of details like her beautiful eyes (no one could no but me), and the paparazzi. They’d soon find out about that anyway, or they already did, I don’t know.

 

Heechul came to me. “Ya, Kyuhyun-ah, you are working yourself in a scandal again?”
 

“No wonder everyone’s mad and confused? Kyuhyun-ie, what are you going to do?” (Ryeowook)
 

“And what are we going to do about tomorrow, do we meet Suzy-shi and this friend or not?” (Shindong) “Just be careful when you do, you don’t want to start a scandal. Or maybe it’s her again, she probably wants to start something. Maybe she’s not just a fan, maybe she’s an anti-fan.”
 

“She won’t, I just know she won’t.” I said quietly. “And she is not our fan, nor our anti-fan.”
 

“Kyu, You’ve fallen for her already? That was fast.” (Kangin)
 

“No, I didn’t” I didn’t fall for her right? I know I didn’t, or did I? Nope I was just falling for those ocean blue eyes with a spot of orange in it. Kyu, stop it, you’re going to flush red and they’ll know, there was something special.
 

“YES, he did. Look at him becoming all r…. “ Donghae pushed Eunhyuk because he wasn’t helping at all. “Did you keep that h…?” Now it was my turn to push him, because he was right besides me.

 

LeeTeuk took the lead again. “Kids, let’s go to bed now, and tomorrow let’s go with the members she knows already. Otherwise she will become the target of questions were we don’t want to hear an answer to.” LeeTeuk turned to the members she knew “Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and me. She can meet the rest of us later, if there will be a later.” He was looking straight at me.
 

“Teukie, I wanna see Suzy too, It’s been a while.” (Heechul)
 

“Later, we will see Suzy around I guess, since we’ve got some time in our schedules, like photoshoots and other stuff.” (LeeTeuk) “Kyuhyun-ie, just don’t start anything that will effect us! Now, everyone we’ve got an early schedule tomorrow. So let’s all go back to our own rooms and don’t stay up to late. We wake up at 6am SHARP.”

 

 

 

Back in our room (Sungmin and I were roomed together) I laid down on the bed. I took the hairpin out of my pocket and looked at it. What was going on with me? She had this big effect on me, she was a bad influences though. Why would I be prepared to let everything fall for? I had to see her again.

 

 

 

Did I really fall already?

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

yeah, yeah, i know it goes slow and nothing really happend right now. BUT I promise there will be something happening soon :D hehe but it will take a few chapters though.

 

Let me know what you think so far :D love to read some comments :)
 

I've written Illiana untill chapter 19 or so :p but with Kyuhyun i'm a bit behind I'm at 8 so when I have some time I will update, maybe twice a week, who knows. l

 

Love you all

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT