Kyuhyun - Letter From Illiana / First Show

The Stranger Next Door
 

51Kyuhyun

Letter From Illiana / First Show

 

 

 

 

"Leeteuk-ssi, YAH, I told you my apartment was to small for 16 people. Aish, really?" My sister argued against Leeteuk. It was kind of funny in away, there were now 15 men in Ara's apartment + herself. Where did we all sleep? Well since I had a room and Kibum had room, we tried to fit in as many as possible, I think we got in 4 each if we slept on the ground and the rest would be on the livingroom couch or floor. I slept in the same room as my sister. It's not like we haven't done it before.

 

We used to do sleepovers in each other's rooms when we were younger so there was no problem. While my sister argued with Leeteuk that she specifically told him that there was no room for them all, someone knocked on the door.

 

"YAH Kyu, if that is one person to stay here, I swear I'm going to kill you." She yelled and pointed at me, Ara was still not pleased. "You had to all nullify your contract together" She sighed.

 

I just gave her a huge smile and went to open the door, it was kind of a challenge to get to the front door. With all stuff laying around + people, I had to jump over some, to get from the kitchen to the frontdoor, no one else seemed to bother to open the door.

 

I saw to familiar figures in front of the door.

 

"Haay" the female person said and smiled. She kind of looked diffirent than usually, cap, seems like her hair was squeezed in to it to make her unrecognisable, but she wouldn't fool a Super Junior member.

 

Without even noticing someone had rushed to stand next to me and smiled. I roled my eyes and took the little male inside. While I looked in the living room 12 pair of eyes were on us.

 

While Kibum kissed and hugged Suzy hello, there were wissles from the living room.

 

"Get a room" Hangeng yelled. At the same time Heechul threw a pillow at the couple. I think it was best to go to the kitchen again. Lucas followed me to there.

 

 

He politely bowed to my sister and greeted her. Yah, I trained him so good, I thought satisfied. "Hyung"

Lucas turned to me as he took place at the table next to me.

 

"What is it?" Lucas eyes gave out that he hadn't just come for the fun.

 

"Suzy didn't have to come with me but Mrs Jung thought it was best." He started. "Here" he scooted a package over. "Suzy and I already read our letters. You have to read yours and the package is for you." 

 

I slowly accepted the package and started to open the letter.

 

 

Dear Kyuhyun
or should I say my hero, stranger, saviour, Knight in shining armor and neighbour? (wolf?? -> I know you know about that)

 

I don't know where to start actually. This is like really hard to write.
I would've called but the place were I'm at in Kenya doesn't allow me to have bars on my mobilephone.

So how are you? I mean after all the stuff and such...

I'm really sorry for all the trouble I caused you and I know you would say it is your fault but really it is mine.

Even without my memory I was no help to you either, I always got you in trouble, no matter what I did.

 

Something strange happened when you kissed me. Call me somekind of fairytale princess that has to be awoken by a kiss, it even surprised me. First the coma, now the amnesia. 

BUT
YOU COULDN'T KISS ME EARLIER???? PABO! and I kept going on that I liked Henry the most of you because he was the only one who really talked to me, although no one knew. I knew there was something wrong though because he kept saying I should find the one with the eyes. And I have now. Maybe you noticed, maybe not ....  but I got my memory back. 

ugh, what am I rambling about?

 

I can remember everything and somehow from the first or maybe second meeting we had. I thought you were special.

Honestly I couldn't stop thinking about you. You weren't like the others, heck you didn't even seem like an idol to me.
I couldn't compare you to my ex or anyone else. You were diffirent in so many cases, you even listen to me rambling about my ex and my whole past. 

 

I think you gave me something that still belongs to you, I want you to keep it and give it back to me when I return.

Even though I got my memory back, something keeps repeating in my mind.

WHY THE HELL PICK ME? I mean there are so many girls out there, why pick me with the worst past that even endangered you and your groupmembers.  I was doomed to be alone though, caring for my brother and be this amazing famous Graphic Designer not fall in love with an idol. I mean at the time I just got back from Africa.

 

I will need to stop writing. In a couple of days I'm saying goodbye to Kenya and moving to Madagascar. Mom got relocated. She's changed though. I think Lucas and me scared her alot. I have to get an explanation out of her somehow.

 

Now I"m going to stop though. I don't want to hold you up from everything. 

So please whatever is in that box, give it back to me the first moment as I return. I will not let you know, nor will I let Suzy or Lucas know. I honeslty I don't know, I'm stuck here and I don't know about Madagascar. I hope they have a plain or boat. But I guess I can't really hope for that.

 

See you in .... days / weeks
your ever so clueless girl, Li

 

PS. : Should I send this with an paper plain? ^^

 

 

I looked at Lucas a little flabbergasted, "Li really got her memory back? " Lucas sipped from his drink he got from his drink and stared with big eyes at me.

 

"That's all you got from it?" Lucas raised his eyebrow. "I mean she practucally wrote it down, black on white."

 

"What isn't that all?" 

 

"Aish, clueless hyung. Read it again, you'll get it." He said standing up and leaving me in the kitchen. I looked at Ara and Leeteuk who were still in the kitchen, eyeing me. 

 

"You really didn't get it, did you?" My sister came to my side and read the letter over my shoulder. "You're so clueless at times." Leeteuk was at my other side and nodded.

 

"Hyung? Hyung? ..." I said when they decided to follow Lucas out. I scratched the back of my head, What did I miss? Li has gotten her memory back that' what the letter was for and she said she was coming back, so what else should I have read that I so obviously missed.

 

 

 

The day after I got the letter, Super Junior went to sit in a circle and discus what we were going to do now we didn't have SM as a company anymore.

 

"Let's stick together no matter what." Ryeowook suggested.

 

"Let's find a solution first." Leeteuk being a leader again.

 

"What about our own company, can't we start that?" Siwon said.

 

"You know how much work that is? We will have almost no time to perform." Eunhyuk stated.

 

"JYJ did and they are still performing." Donghae answered

 

"Can't you guys just join JYJ, they are your former sunbae's from SM so maybe they would take you as a group. Because I mean who would try to take an SM groups if they quit. SM isn't going to go soft after this" Ara came in with a tray of snacks. "BTW, Kyu I have to go to work today so I want my apartment as it is now, okay? No trashing."

 

"Ara, I'm not a child, we will behave."

 

She smiled and walked out the door.

 

"Actually she has a point, why don't try JYJ, maybe they will help us. I mean what could go wrong." Yesung shrugged.

 

"Than we will try and call and set a meeting, we are staying together untill the last man is standing." Leeteuk said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As we got out appointement with JYJ two days later. The media was already in our necks, asking questions. We didn't answer, because we didn't know if we could continue as one group. We just hoped JYJ would take us.

 

"YAAHH, how have you all been" Jaejoong said when we entered the building. Strangely enough he was alone, no sign of the other two.

 

"You're alone?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"Yep, Yoochun and Junsu couldn't come, buisness reasons, so they said I could meet you guys." Jaejoong said firmly.

 

 

 

 

 

"So let's begin. I take it you guys are looking for a new company to join?" We all nodded. "So it's true, you two got fired and the rest just followed."

 

"We couldn't just let them get fired because they fell in love." Sungmin stated.

 

"I guess your the masterbrain after the nullification." Jaejoong looked at Sungmin who nodded. "So tell me about this violation" Jeajoong roled his eyes in amusment.

 

"Well it all started when I met Suzy, I guess 3-4 years ago. We got like a warning then and while I didn't know SM gave us contracts. Than Illiana came along and our Kyuhyun-ah over here, fell madly in love with her, we had to sign contracts to. We negleted the contracts because who wouldn't if you know you're on the verge of death." Kibum told Jaejoong the story.

 

"AAAh I see" Jaejoong nodded "So glad no dating rules are applied here. As it is our own, we can do what we want."

 

"So I guess you want to join us. You know that it won't be easy the first couple of times to try and give you a word out, SM is a . Don't get me wrong, good company, with good groups but they lack in humanity and understanding."

 

As Jaejoong went over contracts and rules with us and saying they would have to put down lots of many to keep our group name because SM would've thought of getting a patent on that.

 

 

"So now you know how it works here? Are you guys ready to sign?" he offered Leeteuk a pen and turned around a contract to sign. Leeteuk looked aroung at all of us and than went back to Jaejoong.

 

"You don't have to discuss it with the others?" He asked.

 

"We have been discussing it ever since the heroes of the day event with the shooting and all, we kinda predict you all would quit. So we discussed it already, we were about to call you but you were first. So do we have a deal? and than we will try and find a way to debut you guys next week if we have to. Offcourse as one of ours."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It had been a week and I've been holding on to Li's package, I've always got it with me, but there was no word from her. No letters, no nothing. I couldn't think and I read the letter over and over again. I refused to be clueless but I didn't get it rather than she got her memory back.

 

Today was the day we had our first performance as Super Junior of JYJ. We had some major troubles with SM, they didn't want to let us have our name but they caved in eventually when Yoochun put down a really large sum. So here we are on a press confirence, with our new CEO's and manager. In an hour we would be back on stage. I was feeling nervous for no reason at all. It was a small intimate fanmeeting. Suzy and Lucas were with us and even Mrs Jung had taken time of her work.

 

She had been going on that she needed Li there because her job was the biggest of all and she didn't want to give it to anyone else. In the onference we were at we really expected questions of why we left SM. But no questions were asked like that. The question were all about how JYJ treated us and so on. How did it feel to be under another company. 

 

Afterwards, we were free for a half hour. Lucas was backstage on my computer so I joined him in gaming to put my mind of things. Henry and Donghae were speculating about the last sentence of Marry Me. Donghae wanted to surprise the fans and shoot Henry up to sing it because Donghae had the last one this time. They would be communicating through these earpieces when and where Henry would be brought up. The rest of SuJu was just quiet. Everyone left my sister's apartment this morning because we got new housing of JYJ. It was a rather large house where all 15 of us could fit in. No more apartments and splittings, but the roommate thing was still a must. 

 

Giving it all we ended up just right. I was looking at the screen and Lucas was beating me. How did he do that?

 

"10 minutes" one of the stage people called.

 

We all stood up. Well I said intimate, but that wasn't really the thing we had a mainstage, left flank and right flank and a stage in the middle all walking distance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong came in.

"Well, we wanted to wish you guys luck before going on stage. And just have fun ok." Yoochun said.

 

"Lucas, Suzy if you wanted to look from back here, you're welcome to." Junsu added.

 

"This is going to be a great night." Jaejoong followed.

 

 

"2 minutes" the same person announced.

 

"Let's bring it it" Leeteuk stepped forward.

 

 

 

 

 

I was under the stage and turned around the hairpin in my pocket. there was a week past and I wanted to hear from her.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(INTRO SS2)

WE CREATED
NEW CHAPTER OF OUR CULTURE
WE ARE THE SUPER JUNIOR .... 

We were all sperated and spread around the whole venue, some even in the crowd. With one at the time entering the stage the crowd became louder. 

 

DONGHAE

EUNHYUK
KYUHYUN

RYEOWOOK

KANGIN

HEECHUL

YESUNG

LEETEUK

SIWON

SUNGMIN

SHINDONG

HANGENG

HENRY

KIBUM

ZHOUMI

JYJ's SUPER JUNIOR ARE YOU READY ?!

 

(INTRO SS3)

 

 

 

 

As the intro song started to play we walked to the main stage to perform the first song, we did a special version of it.

 

 

 (SORRY SORRY)  and our song started playing. We had like six songs to perform.

 

(SUPERMAN)

(when they sing SM imagine they sing JYJ)

By the time I reached the left stage it was already the third songs ending. I saw someone familiar, he gave me a curt nod and a smile. I did the same. The fourth (BONOMANA) and fifth (MR. SIMPLE) song went fantastic.

 

 

(MARRY U) For the sixth and last song we were about to perform I was  on the right but at the end of the song we had to be in the middle, so Henry would come up, but we had to be careful not to fall in the hole.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

mmmm this chapter kinda and I threw like every realistic thing out the window, but yeah it's not a story to be realistic, it's all fiction ^^

So next time it'll be the ending of the story. And it will be written in thrid person. Or maybe in Illiana POV and Kyu POV I don't really know yet but I have written out a huge part already :)

 

NEXT UP
Illiana & Kyuhyun - BACK TO THE BEGINNING 

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT