Illiana - Ethan's Mischief

The Stranger Next Door


 

11

Illiana

Ethan's Mischief



 



 

I woke up on time. YES, this was going to be a great day. Nothing could change my mood, with my portfolio in hand I was ready to leave. Lu had school so my aunt was taking him, because he had some kind of theater outing with the class. On his second day none the less. He should have fun, now he was out of Africa, I'm never taking him back.



 



 



 



 

“Ethan” I waved happily, glad I knew a friendly person.


 

“Illiana, you’re here and on time. Let’s go”


 

“Why do you have a camera with you? , I just thought you were going to see how it went.” I frowned.


 

“You are so naïve, I’m going to get some good gossip and plant it on the ZERA blog, There has to be a scandal, and I’m going to figure it out.” He said smirking.


 

“Scandal? You’re kidding me, right?” I looked at his face. “You’re not? So you are one of those guys.”


 

Those guys ?, was that meant as an insult?” He laughed, was he laughing at me or with me?


 

“Yes, why can’t people stay out of celebrity’s life’s? They’re just people to.”


 

“Everyone loves some good gossip about their stars.” His smile brightened. Yep I’m going to hate this and regret this evantually.


 

“Don’t get me in trouble” I warned him.


 

“You? Why you? Are you a celebrity? Are you in a relationship with one? Or do you know one?” Was he acting? It looked like he knew something.


 

“Yes, me. and No to all of your questions. I have t work with those people, earn money.” Sure I knew an idol, I just met one and his name was Cho Kyuhyun. And I couldn't exactly get his eyes out of my head.


He looked at me not understanding what I said, still I thought he was acting.


 

“Since I came back, and I don’t want to touch the money mother gave me for emergencies, I have to earn it all on my own. So I asked Mrs. Jung for a job, since I’ve known her for a long time and she would understand.”


 

“OOOwh, so you are the personal maid of the company. HAHA” I didn’t really like the tone in his voice and he seemed so different from yesterday. Did he really just made fun of a maiden's job? They were just people.


 

“I’m not a maid.”


 

“What do I call you than? A slave would be more appropriate, don’t you think?” I thought he was a nice guy yesterday, but his true nature popped up right now. He was one of them, the rich people who made fun of the poor. But something seemed off, It was he had something against me as a person.


 

“I’m not a slave either, what’s wrong with you?”


 

“Better yet you’re the help. This is news for the blog. Jung Suzy’s friend is the slave of her mothers company. Catchy” He smiled with his hands showing the popped up headline in front of him. It was as if he didn’t even listen to me.



 



 



 



 



 



 

We arrived in the hallway of the GD-photo department, because I was upset with Ethan, I was just walking a few paces behind him not saying any word. Suddenly I got the feeling I was being watched. I looked around, there was no one.



 

We walked passed the photography room, where the door stood wide open, but it was so dark inside you couldn’t see a thing. Ethan was rambling on something about the journalism club, I lost my interested in him when he called me a maid. I don’t like name calling.



 

Something soft grabbed my wrist, pulled me inside the dark photography room. The door closed behind me very silently so Ethan did not notice. I heard him in the hallway still rambling on about the journalism club. I was about to scream when a hand, it must’ve been a hand covered my mouth. Out of defence I started hitting the person, at least I thought it was a person, it was so dark that I couldn’t see it. I started hitting him with the portfolio I held in my hand. Than a light from a cell phone went on. I stopped hitting the person in front of me. I was looking at the person, still mouthcovered, I saw them again those beautiful deep dark eyes.



 



 



 

I didn’t need to ask who it was.


 

“Kyuhyun?” I murmured in his hand. I would recognise those eyes anywhere. I didn’t freeze this time.


 

“Yah why are you hitting me with that?” Still covering my mouth


 

“You wouldn’t hit a person when a stranger pulls you in a dark room?” He probably wouldn’t understand me anyway.


 

“What?”


 

I looked at him, than took him with his eyes to my mouth.


 

“OOO, right, sorry” he removed his hand. His touch gave me tingles all over my body, he would notice how red I was if we were standing in clear light.


 

“Thanks.” I said nonchalant giving him just a mere smile. “Why are you here?” I was getting excited, just from seeing him but it made me wonder too. It made me forget the insults Ethan gave me earlier, it made me forget all about not so friendly Ethan.


 

“So you’re in our school uniform because…Why exactly” Was he letting me to find out by myself or would he tell me.


 

“I’m…”


 

”OOw, so you’re in the CF.” I realised it just now, Suzy’s words. *Not gonna tell ya, you will love it.*  I smiled even more brightly. I looked at him. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have interrupted you.” I was so excited, I will see him work, and help him with bringing drinks or something.


 

He smiled at me.


 

“Why are you here? I know you follow GD, Suzy told me, but you don’t have class right now.” Was this our first real conversation isn’t it?


“I had to hand in my portfolio” I was going to show him, but I let it slip out of my hand earlier so it was on the floor right now, I guess you could say it was rumpled and ruined on the ground, from hitting him with it.


“I’m sorry, that you ruined it by hitting me.”

 


 

“No worries I can always make a new one, not that I have the time but yeah don’t worry.” Why was I being like this?, I was friendly not someone who tried to make the other one feel guilty.My intentions weren't to blame him;


“I’ll help you make a new when the CF shooting is done.” Wait, what? He did just say he was going to help me?Where did his shyness go? He couldn’t even bring out a word before.

 

“You don’t have a schedule after this?”

 

“Nope, we don’t. We were going to hang out somewhere in the city but since I made you ruin your portfolio, I will help you make it again.” Hehe this was like a highschool-feeling or at least I got one. You know the one you get all sort of butterflies in your stomache and the one where your friend, who you got a crush on asks you to help him.

 


 

There was a brief moment of silence, I think when we both realised how close we were standing. We didn’t even move, we just looked in each others eyes - I loved watching in those eyes, just sinking/dreaming away in them - smiling at each other. What was this feeling I was having?, I felt like a little kid with no experience. It felt amazing.



 



 

*FLASH


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

and another 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

and another.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 
authorsNote

Hey guys :D



 

My mac is back so that means all my Graphic work for school and out school comes first. So I hope I can post Kyuhyun on thursday.



 



 

You know what to do => Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy



 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT