✎✎Editing --- Kyuhyun - The last Concert / Korea says Welcome Home

The Stranger Next Door

18. Kyuhyun - The Last Concert / Korea says Welcome Home

 

This was it, the last day here, the last concert and than tomorrow it was back to Korea with everyone and then 3 more months of being grounded. Being alone, I wouldn’t have Lucas come and visit me. No more hearing about Illiana’s past, good and bad things. You wouldn’t give her the credit of being a bad girl though, but I think she stopped rebelling, when she had to go to Africa. I heard stories from Lucas that they often had to be careful of the soldiers there. Their mother was placed as a nurse in a dangerous area, although it was said it was save where they were, you could never know. I couldn’t imagine, if something happened there, I wouldn’t have met Illiana and Lucas.

I was getting ready for rehearsals. Everyone was in a good mood, I was a little down, I haven’t seen Illiana to apologize, but then again I was grounded for the biggest part of the month. I couldn’t eat out and that stupid hotel room was getting on my nerves right now, although Sungmin was here to, he didn’t even say a word. We walked out quietly and went to the venue.  Everyone was so loud today. I just kept thinking to go over to Illiana and talk to her.

We arrived and went on stage for mic tests, flying test (some of us were lifted into the air), everything went as planned.

“Cheer up” Henry said in the dress room,”We’re going to great, it’s our last here and than we can go home” He smiled. And patted my back.

 

 

The concert was going smoothly, halfway through I thought they made a mistake of letting the golden papers fall down already like they do after every concert. Eunhyuk came running to me with something in his hand.

“Here” he said and handed it to me. “Yesung and Ryeowook got two already” and he ran to the other side.

“An airplane?” I turned it around and around until I saw something was written inside. I slowly opened it. It was messy Korean and I knew the handwriting, Lucas.
More airplanes in the air and landed on the podium. The stage was full of airplanes. Yesung was somewhere in the middle right? I walked to the middle and I couldn’t see anyone, where was that little kid. A new song started and I had to find Lucas, where was he, he must’ve been in the fans somewhere. I couldn’t find him, I was getting mad not in the furious way just in a way I-need-to-find-you kind of way. Another airplane flew past me. I reached for  it and opened it. Wait, this one isn’t a messy handwriting. This was a girls’ handwriting. Illiana, it wasn’t Lucas in the audience, it was Illiana, although I kept searching for her, I couldn’t find her and it made me crazy, Lee Teuk came up to me and saw the folded paper in my hand. He shook his head. I got it as a sign, I couldn’t look for her now, after the concert. I shoved that piece of paper in my back pocket and went to the group.

Everyone had picked up 2 or 3 airplanes, they were all looking at me. They all kept them in their pockets or hems. Heechul even made it in a hair accessory.
The concert was over and I ran through the halls, I was looking for her. Looking around if I got a glance of Illiana some where. But she was nowhere to be found. I started to call Suzy. Not once, not twice more than twenty times. I always got voicemail after the tenth try.

Buy my thirtieth time she finally picked up her phone.
“YAAAH” Suzy yelled at me. “Do you know what freaking time it is, and stop calling me”

“Than pick up your phone”

“I didn’t want to, you called me like over 20 times it’s so annoying, call her on her house phone.”

“You know?”

“Why else would you call me.”

She had a point there.
“So where is she?”

“Home”
“I searched everywhere when the concert was finished. I wanted to talk to her.”

“Oooch Kyu” She sighed. “She got scared.”

“of what? Of me?”

“I don’t know, probably.”
“I can’t sleep, I need to talk to her”
“I’ll give you the house number, will that ease your mood a bit” She was giving a really long number, I had to be fast to write it down.

“Thanks”

“Call her and let me sleep”

“Suzy, thanks again” I said but she already hung up.

 

I looked at the number I scribbled down on a piece of paper. Actually I scribbled it on one of the airplanes. There were a total of 35 airplanes. The members all gave them to me when we entered the hotel and now they were spread over my bed. Sungmin was sleeping like a rock and I was sitting on the bed surrounded by the airplanes. 10 of them were written by Lucas.
 

보고 싶을 거야  Bo Go Shi Pul Gaw Ya (informal way) // I’ll miss you hyung.
Look I can write "
배고파요"  Bae Go Pa yo // “I’m hungry”   
If we meet each other in the future we can play video games again, right?
Hyung, you need to learn me more Korean. 
Kyu-hyung, she feels the same as you do.

lalalal, 한국에서 쓰고 있어요, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hangug-eseo sseugo iss-eoyo,kkkkk // LALALA, I’m writing Korean. Kekekeke
대박 Daebak 
I’m supposed to write these  "미안해요" "Me Ahn He Yo (general way)" // "I’m sorry’s", 싫어요 silh-eoyo // I don’t want to
I learned this from a song  "내가 제일 잘 나가" naega jeil jal naga // “I am the best”  You are, hyung.
형, 형, 형, 짱      Hyung, hyung, hyung, Jjang (informal way)

*I used mostly this translator  and this cause I'm obviously not Korean :p*

 

 

This kid, he was speaking in an informal way and he made a spellings mistake. But those notes made me smile. He was amazing. If I could I would take him with me. He already felt like my own little brother.

 

And then there were the 25 other messages. the ones the members picked up and the one that I catched. Mine was different.

 

 

There were like
10 미안해요's   Me Ahn He Yo's //  I’m sorry’s
5  당신에 게 말할 필요가's  dangsin-e ge malhal pil-yoga  // I need to talk to you’s
9 몰라요's Mol Lah Yo // I didn’t know’s

And then there was the one I caught, written in golden pen, the others were blue.

 

Kyuhyun,
I’m sorry I’ve caused you problems. I didn’t know that Ethan was going to that, I didn’t want that to happen, you have to believe me. I need you to believe. Please. Ethan was so friendly that day before. I didn’t have the courage to reach out to you, until now. I’ll ask Suzy to get me in the concert, I hope this reached you and not someone else.

I hope we can meet again one day.

Illiana :)

 

This is it then, we probably never will meet again. I would run to her house right now, if I knew the way. I reached for something in the nightstand. I pulled open the drawer and reached in, the hairpin was still there, someday I will give this back to her. I looked at it shimmer in the dim light of the lamp behind me. I sighed pushed the papers on the floor, I’ll clean that up tomorrow. I finally fell asleep with the hairpin in my hand again.

 

 

 

It was a hectic morning, checkouts, everyone gathering for the airport. I was in the last car. When we arrived at the airport there were lots of fans and honestly saying I didn’t feel like greeting them, or being friendly. I putted my earphones in, my hat on and my aviators on my nose and walked as last member to the gate, head down. Sungmin was leading me. There were bodyguards who were forming like a human-wall to uphold the fans. They were so loud today, screams everywhere I wasn’t feeling it.

I felt something whoosh beside me. I thought it was some fans placard but that couldn’t be it because we were at the gates and fans were uphold like 5 – 8 meters from us. I looked down.

Airplane? I picked it up. I knew who that was from Illiana, I took off my sunglasses and looked around, eagerly searching the crowd for her. I tapped Sungmin on his back, he could help me find her. He looked in my hand and saw it too, he turned around searching the crowd now too.
I don’t know how I noticed her but suddenly I saw a hat that was very familiar on the fron row. That’s the cap Illiana bought for her brother the first time we met. I looked at her, Sungmin tapped me giving me a pen. I immediately scribbled down the words I believe you. You’re different. And folded it back to an airplane and threw it back at her.

 

I saw her open it and her hand moved to and she had tears in her beautiful eyes. I wanted to go over but I couldn’t, Sungmin was pulling me into the gate and the slidedoor closed in front of me.

“Let it go, Kyu, we have to go, or we’ll miss the plane.” Sungmin didn’t let me go and like a defeated puppy I followed him, into the plane. But then what did I care about missing that plane, I need to go to her, but Sungmin did let me go even though I was struggling in his grip. He needed to let me go. But he wouldn’t, why did he have to be stronger than me. He loosed his grip when we were on the plan and sat me besides him.

 

This is the last moment I saw her. I will never see her again although I really wanted to. I was placed in a window seat. Luckily. I could look outside. I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Welcome in Seoul Air Base South Korea, please put on your seatbelt, we are going to land soon, we hope you had a nice flight and have a great time in Seoul, Thank you.”

I slowly opened my eyes not believing that we were back home. This was it than.

 

 

 

 

The real end to our story. I sighed deeply.



WriterFairywords-AN.png

Hey

O.o They are back in Korea, Will they see each other again?

Btw, I discovered how I can I do the You-tag thing, Some people did it in their story and it kinda freaked me out, hehe. So I thought I'll give a try too.

 

OO and guess what JCKS crew started a BAP, BABYproject, If you wanna join click here.

 

That's all :D

Comment, subscribe, upvote  (Your comments make my day)

Love writerFairy

 

 

5

Illiana

Where Am I? Who Is Kyuhyun?

 

 

HERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXT

 

HERE ENDS TEXT.

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Here are the two links . I can't seem to get over it. It's been already a week since the concert I miss it. We will go in september to the K-Culture festival also situated in Düsseldorf. It's me and my sister that'll go. the others are still deciding :p. hehe ^^. I can't wait for that either it'll be with Ailee, VIXX, BTOB, Block B, Got7, MBLAQ. ooh and also there will be a cover dance K-pop thing :D so excited :D so here are the links again :D 

 

VLOG BAP LOE Düsseldorf
Part 1 : http://youtu.be/-a4XxzUhT5s
Part 2 : http://youtu.be/7FGNqIIVCv8

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT