Illiana - Truth : Queen Ethan

The Stranger Next Door
 

13

Illiana

Truth : Queen Ethan

 

 

When my eyes adjusted to the sudden change of light, I saw Ethan taking pictures of us. Why didn’t I hear him open the door? Right Kyuhyun's beautiful dark eyes.
 

ETHAN!” I yelled, mad and out of disbelieve. I was about to go to Ethan, when Kyuhyun took my wrist (FLASH again) and pulled me back. I was so mad right now, I didn’t even feel the angry grasp Kyuhyun had when he pulled me back. If that flash would’ve gone off one last time, I would so kick Ethan's and that’s just me being nice.
 

Kyuhyun looked at me “Let me handle this” his mood completely changed.
He released my hand and went to Ethan.

 

“Can I see that camera?” He asked politely.
 

“This is to good to be true, I’m not giving you this camera, this is for the gossip blog.”
 

“Gossip blog, é?” Kyuhyun in English was weird for me, I’ve heard him speak it, but we always spoke Korean to one another.
 

“Ethan, just give me the camera” I interrupted. “The gossip blog doesn’t need this on it. Nothing’s going on here.” Okay so I lied a bit. I hated lying because I lied to much in my past. I promised myself I wouldn't lie.
 

“Nothing’s going on. Tell that to yourself, I saw what I saw. You guys know each other, don’t you?”
 

“Well, yeah we met at the concert, Suzy introduced us.” Kyuhyun said without any sign of emotion. “Suzy introduced her to all of us.”
 

“Ethan, don’t make a mouse into an elephant, will ya. Nothing’s going on, just that we said hello to one another right now.”


Ethan looked at me in disbelieve, it was true something else was going on in my heart, ok I couldn’t think like that,  not now, but I couldn’t help nor deny it either. Every touch of Kyuhyun made me shiver, gave me a jolt of energy, struck me by lighting.
 

“There is more to the story than that, why’d you blush all of a sudden?” Ethan looked at me. I held my face with my two hands, did I really blush?
 

“I’m not”
 

“Yes you are”
 

Kyuhyun turned around to looked at me, his eyes telling me to stop it.
 

“Just give me that camera.” I said impatiently and trying to get back to the subject
 

“If you want this?" Ethan shook his camera."you gotta catch me first.”

 

Ethan ran off.
 

Kyuhyun looked at me and sighed than he ran after Ethan, slamming the door shut. It gave a really loud bang. I was in the dark, all alone.

 

 

 

 

 

For a few moments I couldn’t move, the look that Kyuhyun gave me just now, I couldn’t describe it. It was like he was mad at me that Ethan took the pictures and for blushing. It was like he thought I did it on purpose or asked Ethan to take pictures.
 

I opened the door and saw a couple of people coming out of the GD room. I could’ve guessed they were here to. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin. Suzy was here to.
 

“What was that bang?” (Donghae)
 

“The door” No sign of Kyuhyun nor Ethan.
 

“Where’s Kyu-shi? He should’ve been back by now.” Sungmin clearly hadn’t paid attention at all. I felt uneasy, should I tell them?
 

“What’s wrong, Li? You look so uneasy, distracted, hurt.” Suzy noticed it right away and came up to me.
 

“I think he’s mad.” I whispered so only Suzy heard me.
 

“Whose mad, Li?” Suzy was concerned.
 

“He is.” I pointed in the direction of the way Kyu ran after Ethan. The only way out of this hallway.
 

“Yah, Li! you have to be more specific.”
 

“Kyuhyun” I said more loudly. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin heard it too.
 

“So Kyu was here?” (Eunhyuk) “With you? WHAT DID YOU DO?!”
 

“I did nothing, why’d you blame me?” I said defending myself.
 

“What happened?” Sungmin said in a soothing voice while coming up to me.
 

“She must’ve done something bad.” (Donghae)
 

“I…I..He..He.. and than ..” I was so shocked that I couldn’t bring out the words.
 

“Okay from the beginning, Li, calm down.” (Suzy) “tell us calmly, I knew you had to hand in an assignment and
than what happened?”

 

“I wasn’t here alone, Ethan was with me.”
 

“Yah, you brought the biggest gossip queen from the school here, that’s right I called him queen. Don't give me those faces, I know what I'm talking about.” Suzy looked at everybody.
 

“Yesterday, he told me he wanted to look around and come with me”
 

“He’s banned from everything gossipy at school, because he can become obsessed about it. Or so I've heard”
 

“So I realise it now it wasn’t a good idea.”
 

“Go on with the story Li”
 

“So Kyuhyun was here to, he grabbed my hand, pulled me in the photography room. Ethan didn’t even notice it”
 

“So than what, you can’t hesitate now.”
 

“We were alone in there. It was dark. We were kind of standing way to close. Than Ethan came in and took pictures.”
 

“Okay we know enough” (Sungmin) “This was so bound to happen.” He rolled his eyes.
He was blaming me to, why? I didn’t do anything.

 

“We better run after him.” (Eunhyuk) “Don’t ever bring someone with a camera again, understand?”
He was mad at me to, I had nothing to do with the pictures being taking, like I would want to have my picture in a gossip blog.

 

“We know what to do guys.” (Donghae) and they ran off. The last look they gave me did hurt me a lot. They really didn’t believe me, did they?

 

“Let’s go and freshen you up a bit, mom told me the girl who was going to shoot the CF with them, didn’t show up. She thought you would be a good choice. She’s gonna regret it now, but they are professional and will shoot it no matter what.”
 

“But they are all mad at me.”
 

“They have to shoot it, OO and just a small thing.”
 

“What?”
 

“You’ll have to kk-iss Kyu” She gave me an I’m-sorry-you-have-to-do-this-now look.
 

“I have to do WHAT?, No way, he’s mad at me as it is.” I looked at her trying to give her TAKE-ANOTHER-GIRL look.
 

“I’m so sorry, but you will have to. Just kiss him it’ll be fine.” She had a worried look in her eyes.
 

“KISS HIM? It’ll be fine!” I let out. “You really are crazy, you didn’t see his face when he took off, I will be happy if he speaks another word to me again.”
 

“This is going to be smooth, isn’t it?” Suzy’s worried tone didn’t help at all.
 

“You're out of your mind. You still want me to go in there like nothing has happened? Why don’t you do it?”
 

“I’m already in it, and mom won’t allow her precious daughter to be kissed in front of the camera. It would look like I’m  easy to get or something.”  Suzy gave a faint smile.

 

“So you’re calling me easy? WOW thanks” I said really sarcastically
 

“No that’s not what I meant. You don’t have to be angry with me you know. I believe you. But they will have a hard time letting you see Kyuhyun in private again, so why don’t you try using that charm of yours in a CF, to make everything right.” Wasn’t she going a little light over the situation? She was like why don’t you shoot a CF and everything will be fine, he will see you didn’t have a thing to do with it.
 

Before I could say something the professor walked out of the journalism room. Did he hear anything?
 

“Miss Illiana, good to see you here, where’s your portfolio?”
 

I’d forgotten about that. I ran to the photography room and picked it up.
 

“I made you ruin it, I’ll help you fix it” Kyuhyun said.
 

He probably won’t now. Stupid Ethan.
 

“Right, Professor, about that. I had a little incident, and it’s somewhat ruined right now. I’ll fix it by tonight.” I showed it to him. He didn’t looked pleased.
 

“Miss Illiana, this isn’t a good start, short program scholarship students should be more attentive to their work.”
 

“I’m sorry”
 

“I want that portfolio by 4pm. This is me being kind-hearted.”
 

“Sure no problem, you’ll have it by than.” How could I fix this in such short amount of time? When the professor disappeared. I looked at Suzy.
 

“Yah, Li, no I was suppose… no…don’t…no puppy-eyes…” I knew she couldn’t resist me in her little heart. “Fine” She said in a defeated tone. “But you have to do the CF than, and I won’t bear contradiction.”
 

Damn, but I needed her help. “Fine” I said indifferently.

 

 

 

 

I should’ve talked to him before I made that decision to do the CF. When I walked in the room, with my hair and make-up done, I realised this was a very bad idea. I was a stupid girl, but I needed my friend’s help. But I was too late to realise that I was too late to make things up with Kyuhyun. He will probably be mad if he knew that I was his love interest in the CF. The room was so beautiful, there were white curtains, the sun gave beautiful lighting in the room. It was like a classroom you saw in the dramas.
 

I was placed on a bench near the window. My gaze wandered off outside. I didn’t hear them come in. In that moment I was really nervous, I even had to place my hands on my legs so they stopped tapping on the ground.
When I turned my head, I saw Kyuhyun. His eyes were shooting bullets to me. I expected that it would be bad. But this was just shooting me dead. I needed to explain what happened earlier. I needed to tell him that it wasn’t my fault Ethan barged in.

 

He was busy talking to the producer; I think he told them he wouldn’t do the CF if I was there. But the producer forced him to do it.
 

I was supposed to sit there and be shocked when he came up to me. Than when he was close I had to smile and let me be kissed by him.
 

Earlier this morning I would have given everything to be in my spot, but right now I’d rather be lying in a ditch somewhere than be here.
 

 

When they called “ACTION”, I could see Kyuhyun wasn’t happy at all. His eyes sort of gave it away to me, but he was acting quite good, cause you won’t see he was angry if you didn’t know it. I was fringing on my uniform skirt. I did what they told me, when Kyuhyun neared, He was really close to me now. I didn’t think he would do it. Then the wind blew in through the open window, blew the curtain between the camera and us. He closed the gap.
 

“This is what you wanted, right? I thought you were different.” I heard him whisper, It really hurt, a stake ran through my heart. He put his thumb on my lips and kissed his thumb.
 

Everyone thought he really kissed me. Cause behind the curtain it looked like he really did. The producer didn’t imagine this but he was happy with one shot.
 

“Very romantic” I heard him say. Kyuhyun nodded and went back to the others. I tried to stop him to talk but it was too late. He left for the next location.
 

I only had to do this one, so they didn’t need me anymore.
 

“This is what you wanted, right? I thought you were different”
 

It kept repeating in my head over and over again.
Was this our goodbye?

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hey my lovely readers

 

mmm yeah, I was going to type something, I forgot :p haha. I hope you enjoy this chapter of Illiana. Sorry if there are mistakes or so, but like I probably mentioned before I will edit every chapter when I can. :p I just have to start with one, but I don't have the time yet. Catching up on huge assignments and stuff, and I have two presentations next week, so yeah enjoy the story and comment, subscribe, upvote if you can. 

OO I love reading your comments about Ethan haha it makes me laugh. His story is coming up soon.

here are some of my other fanfics / library. I'm working hard to make things beautiful like fixing layouts and making banner / posters. (I need to advertise some more so if anyone knows a good advertisment shop or something please do tell me :p )

 

Stranger-next-doorklein.png Feel-The-heatklein.png WhatDidIDoLastNight-klein.png Writerfairy-Library-graphics.png
 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT