Kyuhyun - Breakfast Mayhem

The Stranger Next Door
 

10

Kyuhyun

Breakfast Mayhem!

 

 

I woke up in such a happy, hyper mood, I couldn’t describe it. I probably felt like Suzy yesterday. I could conquer the world, defeat all the enemies. I felt like flying, no kidding. If I could I would. Really! I would jump off a cliff a literally be flying. Although I wouldn’t dream of doing that. I’m not stupid.
 

(For who might get lost here's the SUJU table)

SUJUTable

A whole day of schedules. No problem, that would be easy.
 

“Kyu, are you on even on this planet?” Kangin waved his hand in front of my eyes, during breakfast.

 

No, I was already flying off somewhere. I was walking on clouds nothing could stop me.

 

“Aaa hyung so good to see you” I said to our manager, I gave him a shoulder pat, who was off course flabbergasted with my sudden happy mood.
 

“Eunhyuk-shi, did you put something in his food?” The manager asked.
 

“Hyung, Why’d you always think it’s me joking around. No! I didn’t put something in his food”
 

“He was already like that, when we woke and sat at this table” Yesung said shrugging with a piece of bread in his mouth.
 

“I should let you out more often with Suzy than.” (Manager)

I nodded like a crazy person. I had to control myself but it was so hard.

 

“Is he even awake?” Heechul came in the restaurant and took a place at the table next to Yesung.
 

“You think he’s sleepwalking?” Ryeowookie asked with a streak of concern. Was sitting next to Eunhyuk and opposite of Yesung.
 

“No I don’t think he’s sleepwalking” Zhoumi took the left chair next to Heechul. But he stopped at my seat first, also waving in front of me.
 

“He’s just in higher realms.” Donghae slapped my back, took place next to Eunhyuk, with a plate full of food.
 

“Yah, Sungmin-hyung what did you do to him?” Henry came walking in and took place in the empty seat between me and Donghae.
 

Sungmin just shrugged. “I guess he had a great dream, haven’t you?” Sitting in front of me. Turning his attention to me.
 

“ddddrrreeeaaammm” I said so dazed, I really sounded drugged. “not a dream” and I shook my head.
 

LeeTeuk arrived with Shindong busy chatting about the tour I guessed, I really didn’t pay attention.
And then finally Siwon arrived who took the last chair in between Zhoumi and Sungmin. He raised an eyebrow when he saw me. The manager sat down beside Shindong who sat beside Ryeowook. And LeeTeuk and Kangin were next to Yesung.


Shindong whispered asking Ryeowook “Who drugged him?”
 

“Apparently no one did” Heechul answered hearing the question. I looked at the other end of the table, LeeTeuk giving me a death glare, he knew? why I was just overly happy?
 

No, How could he?
 

“Our maknae is just overly happy. Or has he been drinkin again? Cause last time…” Zhoumi said.
 

“Yah, I’m the Maknae” Henry corrected.
 

“Yeah for the M-version” Siwon smirked.
 

“Aish, not granting me anything, hé hyung.” Henry was about to stick out his tongue, but realised it wouldn’t manly and didn’t do it.
 

“Still I think something did him good.” The manager shrugged.
 

“Yeah and change that something in a someo…” Before Eunhyuk muttered out the end his sentence. Donghae shoved a piece off bread in his mouth and mouthed he shouldn’t say anything about Illiana.
 

“Has someone got there phone, I need to look up stuff, I left mine in my room.” Heechul who’d already taken a selfie before, gave his phone to the manager. “Yeah, Let’s see what rumours are flying around about you guys.” While he reached for it.


Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk and LeeTeuk exchanging a frightened gaze. “NO” they all said in unism, making me wake up from my happy mood and causing the others to stare at them.
 

Eunhyuk snatched Heechul’s phone out of Heechul’s his hand. He smiled sheepishly. “No, rumours about us, I already checked, let’s take a selfie with our breakfast. It looks so delicious.”
 

Eunhyuk looked at me, his eyes were like needles through mine.
 

“Eunhyuk-shi, give me that phone, let me look for myself.”

“UHOH!  Battery is dead, sorry hyung.” Trying to act all inocent.

“I just rech…” Eunhyuk kicked Heechul under the table, a sign to shut up. Eunhyuk gestured with his eyes to me.  So it wouldn't get noticed. Heechul got it, he had to shut up. Eunhyuk gave him back his phone.

 

“Anyone else got their phones?”
 

No””no””no””no” … Twelve other no’s around the table. And twelve members shaking their heads no. They knew they couldn’t have kept the secret long but for now it was good, when there was nothing to be said.
 

“Ya, guys, this isn’t possible. None of you got your phone with you.” The manager had a questionable face. 
 

Twelve “in the room” or “room” were said.
 

Twelve pair of eyes gave me a mad glance not all at once but during the whole breakfast. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We'd got the biggest table in the restaurant off course we would be noticed.
I suddenly became aware of a little kid standing besides me.

 

“OPPA” she said in a baby voice. “Sign” she said in English. She was standing there holding a card with my picture and a pen. I wiped my hands clean with my napkin and signed the photo. But she kept standing there.
 

“Where are your parents?”
 

“No parents, sister, come, come.”
 

Henry turned to the little kid. “Pretty little kid, where is your sister?”
 

“Come, come” She repeated and pointed at me.
 

“Where did you come from?” Henry asked with an eased tone.
 

“Come Come” She repeated again and pointed at me.
 

Henry looked at me. “Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, what does this kid want from you?”
 

“Kyu, be careful, I don’t trust the looks of this.” Sungmin warned me.
 

I smiled at the kid. “I can’t go with you”
 

“Come, come” she said again.
 

The manager noticed she wouldn’t leave. He went to the kid.
 

“Little girl, what’s your name?”
 

“name?” She looked at him so innocently. “No, Come, come” she said again.
 

Everyone at the table was quiet. What does this girl want?

 

The manager looked at me and then back at the girl.
 

The girl came up to me and took my hand. She shrugged at it. “Come Come” She was getting nervous, looking around everywhere. Searching for something.
 

“Let me bring you to the lobby, there will probably be a person to help you.”
 

NOOO” The girl screamed when our manager tried to pick her up. “He must come”
Again pointing at me. My smile fated from my face. The manager didn’t seem very pleased either. The only thing the kid wanted was that I would go with her and she probably wouldn't leave without getting what she wanted.

I sighed.

 

I stood up. Sungmin looking at me.
“I’ll be carefull” I said. LeeTeuk also stood up.

 

“I’m going with you” He assured me.
 

“You boys, don’t get in any trouble now.” The manager gave us a warning stare. Pointing with his finger at the both of us.
 

I picked the girl up, placied her on my arm.
 

She started to smile.
 

“Why did you want me to come?”

 

LeeTeuk wasn’t far behind me.
 

The girl pointed at the hallway, that led to the back.
 

LeeTeuk whispers came to me. “Kyuhyun-ie I don’t trust this.”
 

“Yeah me neither.”
 

Suddenly the girl on my arm began to scream and to squirm. I placed her on the ground and she returned in the direction of the restaurant again.
Lee Teuk and I exchange a look. We were led to huge wooden door. There was no one in this hallway.

 

I wasn’t planning on opening the door, I just put my ear on the door.

 

“Hyung” I said causing LeeTeuk to do the same as me.
 

We heard all kinds of noises. We heard footsteps in the hallway.
 

“OPPA” The scary little was back, but she wasn’t alone. A whole string of paparazzi behind her.
 

“” I said searching for a way to escape.
 

“I told you I didn’t trust this.”

 

 

“Kyuhyun, What happened to the?”

 

FLASH FLASH

 

“Kyuhyun, is she the same girl as in the shop?”

 

 

FLASH again.

 

This was to early in the morning for paparazzi; Come on I can’t get one day off.

 

“Kyuhyun, Why did you visited her house?”

 

LeeTeuk looked shocked, so was I. How would they even know?, than again they’re paparazzi they knew everything.
 

“Kyuhyun, answer the questions, Is she your girlfriend?”
 

As I reflex I held my arms before my face. Stupid little innocent looking girl.
 

WHAT GIRL ?!?” our manager came in the pitch fire. He looked at me, I could only sheepishly look back.
 

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT !” I yelled so our manager would hear.
 

I SURE HOPE YOU DON’T
 

Great! good lovely happy mood was over. They wouldn’t give me one morning to myself, enjoying the days before.
 

 

 

The questions kept coming :
 

"We saw you with miss Jung, Is she part of the scam?"


"Is miss Jung the fan who fainted?".
 

The manager didn’t look happy hearing these questions
 

"Is miss Jung the girl from the shop?"
 

"Is she your girlfriend?"
 

"What’s the story behind miss Jung?"
 

"Is the girl you were with a friend of miss Jung?"
 

"​What does that friend do?"

 

 

 

 

How did Suzy get involved in all of this? My head was exploding. All those questions at once.

 

"Why won’t you answer our questions?"
 


LeeTeuk whispered in my ear. “Yah, just answer 3, than you can take the door to the kitchen, I’ll be right behind you.”
 

I must’ve looked so confused, I couldn’t answer one of them.

 

“Miss Jung is just a friend of ours” I said starting with one.
 

“I don’t know which other girl you are preferring to” Two

 

I should only answer three questions right.
 

Then there was more question to go.

 

“If you don’t know which other girl there was, you wouldn’t get bothered that we question her do you?”
 

I looked at LeeTeuk, He didn’t know what to answer either.
 

I opened my mouth.
 

“There isn’t another girl, but if there was one, wouldn’t you be already exploiting her right now. So she gets her 15 minutes of fame.” Please don't bother Illiana with this.Three.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND RUN.

 

We had luck that the kitchen door was right beside the huge wooden door.
I took the doorknob and started to run through the kitchen. Running for the backdoor that led outside. Man, I should have taken more exercise training with the guys. I’m already out of breath, but it was a big kitchen.
I opened the door, off course, I rolled my eyes, what would you expect? , more cameras. I sighed while shutting the door behind me. I looked around.

 

“Is there another way out?” I turned to the kitchen staff.
 

“YAH KYUHYUN-AH! , through the restaurant” LeeTeuk was already at that side. I ran to him.
 

When I saw our table, I stopped running, catching my breath. The restaurant door was blocked. So no one else could enter, and at every possible entry even the kitchen one, there were security.
The manager had already arrived in the restaurant before we did. He looked at me with anger flames shooting out of his eyes. If he was an animation character I would’ve swear I saw steam coming out his ears and nose.

 

CHO KYUHYUN!” The manager shouted. I wasn’t a kid from 18 anymore, I’m 26 now. He sounded like my father, when I secretly took candy out of the jar and was caught in plain sight. I gave a faint smile.
Everyone who was in the restaurant looked at me. I was out of breath trying to get it back into the right breathing rhythm.

 

“Ok, I knew something was up, EVERYONE EMPTY YOUR POCKETS” Super Junior stayed quiet. “NOOOW” He yelled. All the room keys, phones and music-players and everything else out of our pockets landed on the table.
 

“Look what have we here, everyone’s got their phone with them!” Every member of Super Junior sat at the table with his head bowed to the ground.
 

“Hyung” I tried softly.
 

YOU!” directly pointing at me in anger “All of you. What am I going to do with you? I was going to give you the day of today because of Kyuhyun seemed so cheery today.” Everyone shot fire arrows at me.
 

“Hyung” I tried again softly.
 

“Not a word out of you! Until we are in the office, you call yourself man but still act like a bunch of teenagers. And for what trying to solve everything by yourselves. Sheez do you guys never learn!” I wanted to try again, say it was my fault. I opened my mouth but before I could say anything I got kicked really hard under the table. Sungmin shook his head, saying I needed to be quiet. I ignored him and opened my mouth again. A second kick came from Sungmin, telling me to stop because I would make it worse.

 

The manager let a hand through his hair.
“Ok, I want Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin and Lee Teuk in my room in one hour.” His voiced calmed down.
“The rest of you schedules will go as planned, no free day.”

 

 

 

 

How we managed to come out the restaurant, and escape the paparazzi without being seen, I don’t know. Our manager must’ve took some precocious to lead the paparazzi away.
Donghae, Eunhyuk, LeeTeuk, Sungmin and I were in front of the chamber of our manager. We were preparing for the worst. It was a painfully awful silence. I was called in alone. I didn’t know what the others would have to go through.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hey Guys! :D

 

I'm figuring out all my passwords, It took me a while to figure out the photobucket one, but I found it *jeej me*
So my mac is still on vacation :(, but I got other computers to help me out only I can't still do Graphic Designs I don't have to programs.
Soo enjoy this chapter with a hyper Kyu and I hope you like it. I thought many times I should change this chapter but it's still the original maybe I will change somethings in this one later.
I hope you enjoy it. 
Don't forget to check out my other story FEEL THE HEAT :p

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT