EXTRA CHAPTER (forgotten chapter I)

The Stranger Next Door
 

EXTRALOST CHAPTER

Just another day, guessing who you are!

 

 

 

 

Illiana entered her room and looked at the wall, wondering if he was there. She had heard some voices over the past few days so she knew he didn't live there alone. Sometimes singing, sometimes talking. She threw her bag on the chair next to the door, went to her closet for something more comfortable. After taking out some confy jeans, no zipper but the stretchy ones with an elsatic band, and a pink/white polo T-shirt. She heard some voices at the other side. wrapping her hair in a high ponytale, she went to her bed and sit against the wall, listening to the smooth voice singing some kind of song, not perticular known by her though. She closed her eyes to enjoy it more. There was no one in their apartment. Lucas was out somewhere with Suzy. She soflty rested her head against the wall.

 

At one moment the singing stopped, and she abruptly opened her eyes, sighing. She was enjoying it though and somehow she was reminded of one person, one very famous person. But she didn't make any connection to the neighbour and that one person. It was dead silent next door. She wondered if she would try and speak. Maybe he wasn't there anymore.

 

"Are you there?" Illiana softly asked not expecting any answer. No one did answer but some russling sounds were heard. She turned around facing the wall, feeling a bit insecure at that but tried again with a little knock on the wall. "Anyone there?"

 

"Yeah, and I know you've been listening." Illiana's eyes widened abit from the shock of hearing the voice.

 

"How?" She asked with a little smile.

 

"I heard you."

 

"You heard me?" Illiana raised her eye brow.

 

"Yeah, you know,when you sit against the wall and you lean your head against it, it gives a small thud. So I knew you were there."

 

"B--B--But you were singing. You couldn't have heard."

 

"Busted. Now I'm certain you heard me." Kyuhyun said at the other side grinning wide. "So how was your day today?"

 

"Nothing much just the usual, designing commercial campaigns. You? You know I still don't know what you do."

 

"Mine was pretty boring, hanging out with my friends, presenting some kind of thing at an event."

 

"So you're a CEO?" Iliana questioned.

 

"No, what gave you that idea?" Kyuhyun couldn't help but laugh, if he would be a CEO he would allow more than he was allowed now.

 

"You're always presenting stuff, I thought maybe you're a CEO that represents some kind of big firm."

 

"wrong, if I was it, I would do things diffirently."

 

"Like what?" Illiana smiled.

 

"More freedom for one thing, and other things would be allowed too."

 

"Right like you don't have freedom at all, all I hear is that you're hanging out with friends." Illiana said.

 

"Well, it's different I work with my friends, but we don't exactly get the freedom we deserve." Kyuhyun sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was a short break, until Illiana shifted in her position and took one of her cushions in her lap.

 

"You should sing more often." She confessed silently, her cheeks coloring a darker shade of pink, gripping th cushion tighter.

 

"Should I now?" Kyuhyun said mischievously. "And why?"

 

"Just because .... ugh......" Illiana paused, she didn't want to feel this flustered though, she normally gave comments easily, why not now?

 

"Come on, don't be shy let me hear it, it can't be bad cause you want to hear it again." Kyuhyun had a bright smile on his face looking at the door of the practice room, because there was a sudden amount of footstepping heard in the hallway. But he didn't care Illiana was at the other side of the wall and that was the only thing that mattered. Hearing Li talk to him and giving him complimants of his voice boosted his ego.

 

Illiana in the other room, just threw her cushion to the wall. "You and your damn ego. You got a too big of one, you know that right? And yes maybe your voice relaxes me. Happy now?" She pouted.

 

"Very, you sing too right?"

 

"No" Illiana felt indiffirent, uncomfortable, there is no way he could've heard her.

 

"Yes you can. I've heard you before."

 

"OMG, stalker" she pouted again.

 

"Look who is saying it. A minute ago, you were listening to me, hoping I wouldn't notice. And maybe" Kyuhyun said and continued in a high pitch voice "You're voice relaxes me" Kyuhyun .

 

"You did not just do that." Illiana turned to the wall, playfully irritated by him imitating her.

 

"Did what?" Kyuhyun further.

 

"That!"

 

"What?"

 

"That!"

 

"I don't know what you mean." A devilish grin appeared on his face.

 

"God how old are we? We sound like 5-year olds." They both laughed at that. "You know what I meant, imitating me." She added softly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Pick a song. Any song." Kyuhyun said with an aftershock from laughing.

 

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow at the odd question.

 

"Because we could harmonize."

 

"No, absolutely not, with your voice you could be an idol. You sound professional. If you're not a CEO you might as well be an idol."

 

"Don't get to much idea's" Kyuhyun tried to get her on another path. "Pick a song." he repeated.

 

"Fine, Disney okay with you?" Illiana was a bit irritated from the subject change, but what was she thinking, he an idol? nope, not possible. Although it brought her back to a couple of months ago, the idol with those deep brown eyes, you could just drown in. Why'd she had to think about him again.

 

"Perfect" He brought her back out of her thoughts.

 

"English version."

 

"No, Korean version."

 

"Nope we're doing english or I'm not going to sing." Illiana said resolute.

 

"Fine english it is." Kyuhyun sighed a bit in pain, Korean would be easier though, But he wanted to sing with her so english it is.

 

"Aladdin, A whole new world." She said already humming the tune. "You start ok? Wait I have this on CD, haha. Putting it on now." After putting the CD in the player she went back to sit on her bed and her back against the wall.

 

 

 

 

The soft tune of the song started off.

 

KYUHYUN
I can open your eyes
take you wonder by wonder
over, sideways and under
on a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
a new fantastic point of view
no one to tell us no
or where to go
or say we're only dreaming

 

ILLIANA
A whole new world
a dazzling place I never knew
but when i'm way up here
it's crystal clear
that now I'm in a whole new world with you

 

BOTH
A whole new world
a new fantastic point of view
no one to tell us no
or where to go

 

IILIANA
or say we're only dreaming

 

KYUHYUN
A whole new world

 

LI
everytime I surprise

 

KYU
With new horizons to pursue

 

LI
Every moment gets better

 

BOTH
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare

 

LI
anywhere

 

KYU
There's time to spare

 

LI
Let me share

 

KYU
this whole new world with you

 

BOTH
A whole new world
that's where we will be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place

 

Kibum came into the room, he had been standing outside the door for awhile, Leeteuk had given him the assignement to get Kyu and made sure he was ready to leave. "WOW". Kyuhyun held a finger to his lips, urging him to be quiet.

 

BOTH
For you and me

 

Kibum began clapping his hand joyfully, he even whissled on his fingers. "Yaaah, that was just, ... how do you say it?  ouch" Kyuhyun had thrown his shoe to his head, Kibum couldn't stop smiling though, he had something to pester the maknae with now.

 

"Will you shut up?" Kyu mouthed without saying a word.

 

"Is there someone with you? OMG I will kill you if there is." Illiana had heard the clapping and the whisseling.

 

"DAMN it, I told you to be quiet. OUT." Kyuhyun stood up and pushed a smiling Kibum out of the room. Locked the door behind him and went back to the wall.

 

"There was, wasn't there? I'm not singing again."

 

"Well, that wasn't awkward at all. I'm sorry." Kyuhyun slowly raked a hand through his hair. He really felt apologetic.

 

"This was a bad idea anyways. I'm going now." Illiana crawled out of her bed. Her cheeks were red, she never sang with anyone before, and this was just wow, they had matched each other perfectly.

 

"Wait, are you mad?"

 

"No," Illiana turned around to the wall as if it wasn't there and she stared directly in the eyes of the mystery man. " just embarresed."

 

"You don't have to be though, you have a great voice." He tried to usure her.

 

"Yeah, yeah whatever I'm going now, before this becomes even more awkward." She waved it away and went to her door. sighing out of relief, but she wanted to know how long his friend was there. "WAIT" she shouted

 

"Yes?" Kyuhyun turned around and went back to the wall, actually glad she held him up.

 

"How long was he there?"

 

"OOw, euhm by the last verse."

 

"" Illiana whispered cursed herself.

 

"you didn't hear?"

 

Nope, I was to damn distracted by your voice, our harmony, it's a pity you're not Kyu. that's what she thought, but she couldn't say it. "Obviously not" she said instead.

 

"Like I said, don't worry , we match perfectly." Kyuhyun smiled and hopped out with a bright smile on his face. "Byyyeee" he sang.

 

"aish, you ...." she smiled. "If I wouldn't be head over heals with the stupid idol, I would've fallen for you. Or maybe I silently wish you were him." she whispered and left her room.

 

 

Kyuhyun hadn't gone out of the room completely he returned to get his shoe and had heard her last words. Closing the door behind him, he smiled. What would you do if you knew I was him and I am feeling the same thing.

 

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

haha I found this chapter while I took a break from AFF, I guess I just wanted to post it, so it isn't lost anymore.  I guess I never used it because it was some sort of filler chapter. I found others to SO be prepared for some little extra's that couldn't be fit in the story.

Ooh and I had planned to post a christmas chapter last year but I didn't have the time to write it. So I guess One christmas chapter is coming up too. It will be situated like a couple of years from the end of the story.

I hope you like this. And see you next time. OOh I'm still editing this story ugh, It takes so long to do that :O.

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT