Kyuhyun XXL - ???

The Stranger Next Door
 

42

Kyuhyun

WORKING TITLE

 

 

We heard Illiana scream, the first was definitely a spider-scream, the second was more cruel, She must’ve had some lung capacity she was so loud, louder than us. How much decibels did she reach? I didn’t know. Suzy was knocking on the door. We still hadn’t heard about the contracts. So technically we could see them, although that was Kibum’s verdict. He opened the door. 

 

“Suz, calm down.” We were all in the living room and could see how Suzy jumped Kibum.

 

“Hey, shhh, come on. Everything will be alright.” Kibum embraced her.

 

“Everything is not going to be ok. Did you not hear?”

 

“Off course I did” Kibum started patting her back. “You just have to pull through it.”

 

Suzy pushed back out of the embrace. “No what I need to do, is to learn this bloody technique that calms Illiana down. But I’m not good at these things, Mom is obviously.”

 

“Wanna try it?”

 

“What?”

 

“The technique thing, let me be your guiney pig.”  Aish Kibum really, tss, I guess he had to enjoy his last moments with Suzy when I couldn’t enjoy anything with Illiana.

 

“You sure? I’m not good at this stuff”

 

“Jep, I’m sure, come on.” Suzy followed him in the kitchen. We could see everything from in the living room.  Kibum took place on a chair legs open, Suzy took place on the chair beside him, turning it so her legs were in between. She placed her hands on Kibum’s temples.

 

Something hit my head, apparently Hyukie had thrown a slipper to my head. 

 

“YAH, Kyuhyun-ah, don’t stare” He whispered also looking at what was happening in the kitchen

 

“You’re doing the same thing” I shot him an evil eye.

 

“Both of you, stop it.” Leeteuk came in between. As we all sat on the couch that faced the kitchen.

 

“Aish, Suzy, do it carefully, you’re going to fast. Like this.” Kibum’s hands came up to Suzy had and slowed down her rhythm of turning circles.

 

“I will never learn this.”

 

“Try it again.” Suzy shook her head retreating her hands. Before she knew it Kibum had taken them back but he pulled hard and there faces were just inches away from each other.

 

“This is so wrong” Donghae broke the tension with his whisper. “Anyone want some popcorn with this?” We all looked at him, taking the bowl we prepared earlier from the table. “What?” he said innocently “This is better than the dramas on tv” he took some popcorn in his hand and continued “He wants to be with her, but he can’t, she wants to be with him and she doesn’t know.” We had to agree with him.

 

“I can’t look at this anymore, it’s too much of an awkward atmosphere.” Eunhyuk whispered. He took off his other slipper. He went up to the kitchen door opening. Suzy and Kibum didn’t notice him at all.

 

“hyung, what are you doing?”

 

“Eunhyuk-ah stop” (LT)

 

“Hyukie,  don’t..” Donghae couldn’t even finish his sentence when Eunhyuk threw his slipper to Kibum’s head. “do that” Donghae finished his sentence a tad to late.

 

“Auch” Kibum rubbed the side of his head. ”Right” Kibum pushed Suzy away. A flustered and confused Suzy sat up straight again.

 

“I think, I got it from here” Suzy smiled wearily. “Oh, you are all here?” Suddenly the attention was on us and as fast as we could we watch the television who we forgot to put on.

 

“Yeah, we’re watching …. “ Donghae pointing at the tv, realizing to late that the television was lit up. He looked at us for some help.

 

“something on our phones. It’s our last performance. We wanted to check it” Leeteuk finished.

 

“Right?” She looked at us questionable. Than something clicked in her head. She was feeling a bit uncomfortable “OMG, don’t tell me, you guys just … OMG”

 

“We didn’t see anything at all” Eunhyuk smiled. “Not at a thing, it’s not like we’d seen you almost kiss our Kibum, it’s nothing to be ashamed of.” Eunhyuk earned a slap on his head from me. Suzy flushed completely red. 

 

“OMG OMG I have to go now. Byez” As lightning she ran out of the apartment leaving an even more flustered Kibum too at the Kitchen table.

 

The flustered Kibum looked at the ground and found Eunhyuk’s slipper. His expression turned a bit angry.

 

“REALLY HYUK YOU HAD TO DO THAT.”

 

“I was helping you.”

 

“HOW IS THIS HELPING ME?” He waved the slipper in the air and than threw it back to Eunhyuk’s head. “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU.”

 

“AUCH” Eunhyuk started to rub the back of his head where the slipper had landed. “That hurts”

 

“YEAH I KNOW” Kibum walked over to his room. 

 

“Just trying to help you to not make a mistake.” Eunhyuk retorded.

 

“That was such a great help, Hyuk.” Kibum came to a stop and annoyingly turned around.

 

“Did you forget about your contract than?” Eunhyuk claimed.

 

“ashdldjlkjkdsjfsk” Kibum growled “yeah, thanks I forgot about that, thank you for reminding me” a sarcastic Kibum looked at Eunhyuk. While Eunhyuk smiled and bowed.

 

“You’re welcome, your highness”

 

“OMG, he’s kidding, right?” Kibum rolled his eyes.

 

"KYU, SAVE ME" Eunhyuk jumped behind me when Kibum came closer.

 

“KIDS, stop this nonsense.”

 

“He started it” Kibum wined.

 

“It doesn’t matter who started it, just kiss and make up already, we don’t need a fight about this.”

 

 

 

 

 

In the meantime I was texting with Lucas. Lucas was frightened by his own sister. He thought she might have died of the headache. It wasn’t a pretty sight he said and now he was in a little shock. I was texting him back that everything would be all right and that it was just a phase Illiana had to go through. It wasn’t a pleasant phase but it had to happen. I felt hurt when I knew she was hurting because of me, because she didn’t remember me and got terrible headaches. I was afraid she never would be able to remember me anymore but I had to tell Lucas everything was going to be all right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t know how I ended up being in the practice room, but I did end up there when the clock was showing 2 am. I heard Illiana toss and turn and sighing. Something was bothering her. I could tell. I couldn’t sleep because the CEO informed us about the contracts this evening. We could keep in contact only through text, no talking on the phone or in person. The thing was I felt like Illiana had to see or hear me to remember me. I loved my job, I really did. But somehow I wanted to give every thing up for her. To save her. To be with her and if I get fired because of it well so be it. I would do reckless stuff for her, even if she didn’t remember who I was. I would never regret to get fired when I could save her instead. For once, she hadn’t been the one to do the saving; she herself was the one who needed to be saved. But for right now I couldn’t enter her life without hurting her

The banging on the wall pulled me out of my thoughts.

 

“Illiana? Do you know how late it is?” I asked.

 

“Euhm, whoever you may be, please go out of my room” I heard her say, she sounded confused. It was cute.. “please”.

 

“Li, I’m not in your room.” I answered.

 

“GOD, I’m going mental. I’m hearing voices. Than please go out of my head.”

 

“No you aren’t, I’m not in your head either”

 

“I need to sleep more. I’m hearing things that aren’t there.”

 

“haha Illiana, you’re perfectly fine”

 

“How can I be fine, when I hear you, you’re not in my closet nor under my bed, you probably won’t fit in my bag and you’re telling me I’m fine, where are you?” Did she not hear me before?

 

“I told you before, I’m not in your room, nor am I in your head. I’m Next door.”

 

“that’s impossible”

 

“No it’s not, there is a hole in the wall under the art picture. I’m your neighbour.”

 

“you sure?”

 

“Yes Li, I’m your neighbour.”

 

“And I know you? For real?”

 

“Yes, we bumped into each other once in a while” Like the had store, the concert venue, backstage, your house, your college, the venue again, the aiport, mid summer festival and I’ve been your neighbour for months. I wanted to tell her but it would probably hurt her more and I didn’t want her to be in pain.

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t remember” I felt a sudden pain. She really didn’t remember and this was not helping her either. Although I knew that, still it didn’t feel good.

 

“It’s ok, someday you will, and I hope that day comes soon”

 

“So what are you doing up? It’s like 2am in the morning.”

 

“I couldn’t sleep”

 

“neither could I.”

 

“So how are you really doing?”

 

“I don’t know, I feel kind of lost.” It came out soft."

 

“lost?”

 

“yeah, Like, I’m starting to remember bits and pieces of the 6 months I forgot but every time I want to remember this one person with the crazy beautiful dark infinite eyes, my head starts to explode. I don’t think I can take it much longer.” My eyes, my eyes she loved my eyes. That gave me a happy boost a token she didn’t forget all about me. I needed her to hold on a bit longer, in time she would remember me, wouldn’t she?

 

“Try to take it just a little bit longer, for what I’ve heard, you’re remembering a whole bunch.”

 

“That’s true, but the headaches are killing me and I hate it when everyone shuts their mouth when I’m in the room. They even avoid telling me who he-who-shall-not be named is.” WOW, Was I Voldemort or something? Did I hurt her so much?

 

“You sound like a Harry Potter movie.”

 

“yeah I know it’s better than calling him anonymous. I just wish someone would give me a head start on things. And why am I telling you this, I don’t know you. Do we have some kind of relationship with one another?”

 

“We kind of do” VERY SPECIAL , I wanted to yell.

 

“So tell me about it”

 

“Li, I’m sorry, I can’t tell you that, you have to find out things by yourself. It’s not that I don’t want to tell you, it’s just that …”

 

“Really, you too, I hate this, this is absolute torture, everyone knows except me. Everyone is telling me to find out for myself, just once I want someone to tell me directly.”

 

“I know, I’m sorry” and I wanted to tell you.

 

“whatever, no one is going to help me anyways. Even you, I don’t know you and you’re not even telling me”  just bare it for a couple of weeks and you will remember.

 

“hey you still there?” I heard her ask after a few minutes. I thought she fell asleep in the mean time and I had sat myself against the wall suddenly feeling so sleepy. My eyelids became heavy. I didn’t know how long I could hold on before I fell asleep.

 

“uhu”

 

“Can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure”

 

“Can you help me to find out who this person is? You know the one with infinite dark eyes.” I would help you but I can’t because this person is me.

 

“Can you come with me tomorrow and see if I can find some memories back.” Now, I had to resist the urge to say yes; Stupid contract. No, I couldn’t be stupid right now. I couldn’t go with her, although I really really wanted to. “Did you fall asleep?”

 

“No” I was so drown in my own thoughts, I forgot to say no.

 

“Than why didn’t you answer the questions?” What do I do now? I had no schedules for tomorrow but meeting up with her wasn’t an option because of the stupid contract so I had to lie.

 

“Because I can’t come with you, I have to work”

 

“It’s a Sunday tomorrow. And you have to work?” She wasn’t pleased with my answer I could hear it in her voice.

 

“I have work to do on a Sunday. I’m sorry”

 

“Fine, If you don’t want to come just say it. Don’t make stuff up like I have to go to work. It’s Sunday, no one has to work on a Sunday. Unless you are a waiter or running a restaurant or something.” I REALLY WANT TO COME WITH YOU. My inside voice was screaming.

 

"I’m not a waiter nor do I run a restaurant.”

 

“Than come with me.” Off course.

 

“ask Suzy”

 

“aish, I’m going to bed.”

 

“Li, are you mad?”

 

“Li?” She really was going to be mad at me for this.

 

I kept calling her name, everytime, I became more tired.

 

“Li? Really, you are going to be mad at me for not going with you”.

 

“Aish, Li, come on.”

 

I called out her name like five times more the last ones with a yawn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kyu?”

 

I was a wolf again and Illiana was running next to me through the woods.

 

“Kyuhyun-ie?”

 

She suddenly got behind me when I tried to show her our places, where we had been. If I couldn’t help her in real life maybe in her dreams I could. Being a wolf made it harder for me to talk and every time I wanted to. I either howled or growled.

 

“YA KYU-shi??”

 

I was in  front of the apartment building and I wanted to show her I knew everything, I needed to show her again that I was the neighbour. I was slowly walking inside on my 4 legs when I heard Li gasp behind me. So I turned around.

Ethan?

Ethan was shaking her. “I’ll get my revenge”

 

“Kyu come on. not funny”

 

I growled at Ethan and prepared for attack, letting these wolf teeth bite in his skin, so he wouldn’t hurt Li. But before I could attack, I was grabbed by another person.

 

“KYUUU?”

 

“KILL THE DAMN THING, Eric!” That wasn’t Ethan so there was a third party as well and out of all the dreams I had I knew this was Sam. But who was Eric again? I started growling again. Eric who was holding me by my neck hair was to hesitant to kill me. He trembled and I could sense (one of my amazing wolf abilities) that he didn’t want to kill me, that he was scared, either of me of those two over there. “ETHAN WILL YOU LET HER GO.” I saw Illiana escape from the confused Ethan and she ran to me. But she wasn’t really fast enough to close the distant between me and her. So I growled more and more to scare Eric, if he wasn’t killing me than neither was I killing him. I saw Sam dragging Illiana away.

 

“LI”   “KYU!” 

 

Eric suddenly let me loose and motioned to follow him. I didn’t get it. Was he helping me? Why? “Eric, wth you let him go, snap his damn neck” Eric shook his head. I was trying to run after Illiana as fast as a wolf may be, I didn’t get past Ethan and he was the one who killed me. The darkness and blackness you get when you’re  half out of your dream. I felt someone lightly shaking me. I wanted to wake up but I couldn’t. This was a first.

 

“Li, WAKE UP”    “KYU snap out of it” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up, flabbergasted. I couldn’t get out, but I heard in the room next door, Illiana was awake now too. I was too close to her, I couldn’t sleep next to her when I’m practically in her dream. This was lesson one.

Leeteuk, Kibum and Eunhyuk looked me.

 

“I’m here with the water” I heard Donghae say, who was ready to throw the bucket water on me.

 

“I’m awake”

 

“Why didn’t you wake up before?” Leeteuk squatted down next to me.

 

“Dream” I said still in shock they were all surrounding me

 

“Kyu? What happened now?”

 

“Sam, Ethan, Eric”

 

“Wait, Ethan? Eric? Those guys are the guys …” Donghae started and put the bucket down.

 

I nodded.

 

“Why?” Kibum asked

 

“And who is Sam?” Eunhyuk followed. How do I explain who Sam was to them, they didn’t know anything about Li’s story. I didn’t want to tell it to them either.

 

“Sam is someone from Illiana’s past. I don’t know why. The only thing I know is that two looked a like Sam and Eric the other doesn’t Ethan. And that Eric may not be the bad guy.”

 

“But he is” Donghae said “He worked together with Ethan. Did you forget?”

 

“Than why help me in the dream?” I looked at them all, Kibum was turned to his phone and was tapping away.

 

“That just what it is, a simple dream. Don’t think about it anymore, I’m sure you will find out soon. Anyway, You need to get in your room and pack your stuff. You’re moving. You, too Kibum-ah.” Kibum rolled his eyes but still did what he was told and so did I.

 

 

 

I could hear Suzy and Kibum talking. We had to leave today. Company’s orders, this time we couldn’t refuse, we have different contracts where it was stated that neither of us couldn’t see them in person anymore.

 

After the dream where I got killed again. Illiana had also woken up screaming. But the screams of ten minutes ago where like the last time Li tried to remember me. How I wanted to just knock down that wall and help her, you have no idea.

 

 

 

 

 

I was in my room right now, Leeteuk had managed to convince me to get out of the practice room. My bedroom door was wide open and I could hear everything they were saying.

 

“Kibum-ah, Can’t you just hold me? Please.” With the contract thing we weren’t even aloud to hug them. So I could imagine Kibum fighting the urge to do so.
“What happened? You look frightened.”

 

“I did something terrible, I’m such a horrible person.”

 

“It can’t be that bad can it?”

 

“It is, it really is.”

 

“Tell me. I’ll make you some coffee”

 

“After you texted me telling me about Kyu. I kinda mentioned his name, well it slipped out with me not noticing and Li started to freak out. I tried to massage her temples but she didn’t calm down.”

 

“You were shaking too, weren’t you?”

 

 “I don’t know if Li is going to take it much longer.”

 

“Illiana is strong, she can handle it. If what I’ve seen and heard about her is true, she can definitely handle it.”

 

“When it comes to Sam, she can’t” Sam was one of the guys who killed me as wolf many times in the dreams, the one who hurt Illiana, Sam was the guy Illiana told me about before the coma. 

 

“Suzy, she’s stronger than you might think.”

 

“YAH, is there something between you and Li? Cause you sound like you know her better than me.”

 

“Suz, you know what I meant. I think you might be underestimating her just a little.”

 

“Really, isn’t she my best friend?”

 

“Sure she is, but sometimes you will overreact when everything is fine, she will get through this. She’s a fighter.”

 

“You talk like she is your girlfriend or something, Kyu is not going to be happy about that.” Yeah, you are right, Kyu is not going to be happy about that. I awaited Kibum’s answer.

 

“Aish, You know … she’s like …. Like…”

 

“I actually don’t know. She’s like what Kibum-ah?” I heard a slight teasing tone in her voice.

 

“You know …. She’s pretty, like she has a nice smile in pictures, has a like a good body, has a great fighting spirit, nothing really gets her down. She’s funny, can cook, can make excellent coffee + she’s smart.”

 

“YAH, Do you like her more than me or something?”

 

“Suz, really. No, I don’t like her beside if I would like her I couldn’t take her away from Kyuhyun, those two are meant to be, and living with that one-sided love I couldn’t survive.”

 

“Kibum, Why can’t you just answer the question?”

 

“What?”

 

“Do you like her more than me?” Suzy tone went from playful to serious.

 

“I told you I don’t like her like that.”

 

“Do you like me at all?” There was a sudden silence. “like that I mean?” Suzy got a little vibration in her voice. When Kibum obviously refused to answer that she went back to Li. “Jeezz, you realise you are making it worse. Why’d you call her pretty? And not me?”

 

“GOD, you talk about her so much and you won’t shut up about her. I swear she’s standing next to you sometimes.”

 

“That’s creepy but still am I not pretty?”

 

“and you’re a tease, I can see you’re only teasing me.”

 

“OOOhw, you love it.” I heard in her voice she probably was laughing at that but still it wasn’t full heartly, I guessed she was still waiting on Kibum’s answer.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait, you’re leaving?” A sudden change of tone in Suzy’s voice. I shouldn’t be listening to this and started packing but eavesdropping was to fun.

 

“yeah, company’s orders.”

 

“You didn’t tell me?” She didn’t sound happy.

 

“I was about to, Suz. With the whole Illiana coming home-thing I hadn’t got time to mention it.”

 

“GREAT, just great”

 

“Come on Suz, don’t be mad. We caused already to much trouble as it is and we can’t go against it.”

 

“Still you should’ve told me sooner. Now you’re not going to be here. I need you here.”

 

“we are not going to be far and you didn’t tell me you were coming to Korea either until you actually got here.”

 

“But I need you to stay here, I’ve gotten so used to it that you’re here, next to me and I need you to be close to me, I need you to hug me and tell me things are going to be ok, that I didn’t do anything wrong, I need you to make me smile. I-I…”

 

“Suzy stop, don’t. Don’t say those words. I won’t leave if you say them. We just have to stay friends. So don’t say them, Not now”

 

“Than can you answer my question from 10 minutes ago? Do you actually like me?” Kibum yet again kept his mouth shut.

 

“You and that danm friendship pact. Aish I should’ve known” I could hear Suzy getting up and stumping off.

 

“SUZY, wait”

 

“I’ve been waiting, all these years. I’ve been waiting. I broke the stupid contract long ago and I got the consequences. But it’s so hard to keep waiting, just for you and all I ever wanted to say is that I lo..” Wow, this was a turnover, the conversation just got serious and Leeteuk wasn’t happy at all that I was listening in on it.

 

Kibum must’ve caught up with her and slapped his hand in front of .

 

“shhhh” shushing her. “Once the words are said, you can’t take them back and than I cannot unhear them.”

 

Aish, Kibum really, that was the wrong thing to say. I knew I shouldn’t be listening in to this but it was like watching a drama with no images. Where is the popcorn when you needed it?

 

 

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun-ah Close that door, they need their privacy” 

 

“Aish hyung, you’re a party crasher, the door stays open, I like to know what she wants to know.”

 

“Kyuhyun, don’t put your nose in someone else’s business.”

 

“Shhh, I can’t hear anything.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I DON’T WANT TO TAKE THEM BACK AND I WANT YOU TO HEAR THEM!” Suzy yelled for the whole building. “WHY ARE YOU BEING DIFFICULT?”

 

“DID YOU FORGET WHY WE MADE THE PACT IN THE FIRST PLACE?”

 

“WHY CAN’T YOU BE LIKE KYUHYUN?”

 

“BECAUSE I’M NOT.”

 

“IS IT SO HARD TO JUST GIVE UP THE STUPID FRIeNDSCHIP PACT? I DID SO LONG AGO.”

 

“IT’S NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE REBELLING TO IT, THAT I HAVE TOO”

 

“DON’T YOU WANT TOO? I DON’T EVEN KNOW IF YOU LIKE ME?”

 

“WHY WOULD I WANT TOO? I’M GOOD.”

 

“REALLY? YOU’RE GOOD?”

 

“YES, ACTUALLY I’M BETTER THAN GOOD, I’M GREAT.”

 

“FINE, I DON’T NEED THIS.”

 

“GOOD”

 

“GREAT”

 

“I HATE YOU”

 

“EVEN BETTER”

 

“I HOPED YOU WOULD’VE CHANGED NOW THAT KYU LIKES MY FRIEND. I HOPED YOU WOULD DESERT YOUR STUPID VOW TO THE FRIENDSHIP PACT, I WAS WRONG, WHY’D EVEN THINK YOU WOULD CHANGE, I HATE YOU, I WAS JUST A FLING TO YOU WASN’T I?”

 

“SO THAT IS IT? YOU’RE JEALOUS OF KYUHYUN AND ILLIANA? AND FOR THE RECORD, YES YOU WERE A FLING AN OVERSEAS GIRL I COULD MESS WITH.” Kibum what the hell were you up to? You love Suzy, are you trying to make her hate you that much. Was he doing this because of the contracts? She was never going to speak to him anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

“hyung” I whispered to Leeteuk who had taken an abrupt seat after Kibum yelled she was a mere fling. “Don’t we need to interfere, before it gets worse?”

 

“I don’t think we can at this point”

 

“Why is he doing this to her?”

 

“I guess he can’t live with not seeing her after this months of constant encounters. I guess texting her isn’t enough and because of what he feels he can’t bare the thought of losing her again. They grew way to close over to past months. Kyuhyun-ie let’s close the door.”

 

I shook my head, this was not going to happen, Suzy and Kibum breaking up. No way.

 

 

 

 

I didn’t hear Suzy anymore.

 

“Is it that? You want to break it so badly because of them?” I could only guess Suzy shook her head, cause the next thing Kibum said was “What than? Where is this coming from all of a sudden?”

 

I continued to pack the last of my things. This was not going in the right direction. Suzy and Kibum never fought before. Although not like this

 

“THAN WHAT?” Kibum rarely lost his temper.

 

“because …”

 

“BEACUSE WHAT? HUH? YOU’RE MAD AT ME FOR NOT TELLING BUT YOU’RE NOT TELLING ME EITHER”

 

“I DID IT FOR YOU, EVERYTHING FOR YOU! AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE I AM JEALOUS OF KYU AND LI BUT IT’S NOT LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT” Suzy yelled and coughed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun, I think it’s time to close that door now” Leeteuk was getting angry because I blocked the door with my baggage. I wanted to hear the end of this and I could swear Donghae and Eunhyuk were listening on it too.

 

 

 

“What do you mean for me?” Kibum’s voice softened.

 

“I did it for you, for you” I could here Suzy’s voice trembling, was she crying?

 

“Suzy”

 

“DON’T TOUCH ME”

 

“Suzy? What does that mean?”

 

“It means don’t ever touch me again, how much I even want you too, just keep your hands to yourself and don’t hug me. I’m leaving”

 

“I know what that means, what do you mean all for me? And you’re staying here until you tell me.”

 

“They forced me to do it. They forced me to sign it again. They …” Suzy knew about the contracts? It didn't sound like it though.

 

“Again?” I recalled I heard Mrs Jung mentioned something when we were all in the manager’s office, about Suzy signing something for the second time.

 

“They who?”

 

“your damn company”

 

 

 

 

That were the last words I heard cause Leeteuk finally moved the luggage and closed the door

 

“hyung? Did you know all along?”

 

Leeteuk went back to sit on Sungmin’s bed.

 

“Is this what is going to happy to me and Illiana when she gets her memory back? And when she signs the contract?”

 

Leeteuk slowly nodded and said.

 

“He was so mad when we went to the company that day. You remember Suzy when we met her, shy and couldn’t bring out a full sentence.”

 

I nodded.

 

“Well, Suzy met Kibum not 10 minutes before. Illiana spilled her coffee all over him.”

 

“That was Illiana?”

 

“Yeah, Suzy apologized and forgot her shyness in that moment. But when she realised Kibum was one of us, all of it returned. After that, those two were like you and Illiana, but then the company started to notice. Kibum didn’t so he was mad at Suzy for going alone in the company, he knew when she got involved in the company it was totally over. What he didn’t know is that they forced her through her mother to sign some agreement to not get involved with him in any romantic aspect or friendly way, she broke her agreement the night after and he thought she just agreed to him the night after to stay just friends when he asked her, he didn’t know if he was going to see her again and a relationship over the phone, well isn’t a relationship at all so he figured friends would be better. I was not far away. She agreed but you could see she didn’t want to but she had to, it was the only way..”

 

 

“They already know about your night after the Mid Summer Festival. If and when Illiana gets her memory back, she will have to sign the same agreement. I don’t know what’s in the contract, I just know it is bad.”Leeteuk continued.

 

“But the manager got us a less harsh one. This time we can stay in contact. So what happened next??”

 

“Lucky for you than. Suzy wasn’t that lucky in that time she didn’t want trouble for Kibum and she signed it in silence. She signed it because they told Mrs Jung about their little escapes and etc. They were more secretive than you and Illiana. Mrs Jung wasn’t mad, I could guess she really didn’t mind about those little outings I think she was quite happy Suzy had some distraction. Mrs Jung probably told her daughter it was best but when Kibum asked her the next day to stay friends for a while, not knowing for how long. She agreed and broke that contract. She got some major consequences when we told Kibum to call her, I learned about the contract after.”

 

“So?”

 

“Yes, I know you want to know about you and Illiana. If that happens to you, I mean if you don’t want Illiana to be pushed in something she doesn’t want to. You better have some major public display about your relationship or something, than they can’t do anything and have to come out with it. When you’re not, the same thing is and will happen to you guys.  Except now you already know about it. And Like Suzy and Kibum, you two will be suffering. I just wished I had some impact then, Suzy and Kibum wouldn’t have been longing to be together and this wouldn’t have happened.”

 

We heard a loud thud. My guess was Suzy left and she was either mad or sad. I would go for mad.

 

Something Leeteuk said triggered my thought. PUBLIC DISPLAY was probably the only way to determine that contract.

 

 

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Been so busy with typing this, doing college stuff I forgot to unhide it :( I'm sorry.
Well here is a 12 page chaprter. I tried my best with this. No Kibum did not notice last time Mrs Jung said Suzy had to sign a contract again.

I have absolutely no title for this. So has anyone an idea for a title?

I don't think I will get Illiana up in time next week cause I have projects to finish. I will however try to do a double update at the end of the week (next week) But I won't promise anything. I still have to rewrite some parts in Illiana's chapter and add some more.

I can tell Iliana will make a very big desicion in the next chapter.


Kibum needs to fix his thoughts though, yes he was tryng to make Suzy hate him, cause he thought it was for the best.


Leeteuk is giving Kyuhyun ideas. 

Suzy feels a bit unsure that's why she is like that. She doesn't really know how to handle the situation with Illiana, and gets frustrated. Kibum was her pillar where she could tell every thing too. Now he's leaving and she feels betrayed or something like that. I know she has her mother, but to be honest we don't tell everything to our mothers.
Suzy knows that there are new contracts but she doesn't know what's in them yet.


 

 

NEXT UP
Illiana - Old Habits Don't Die

 

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT