Kyuhyun - Happiness

The Stranger Next Door
 

36

Kyuhyun

Happiness

 

 

"Hyung, hyung” He sounded over excited. “HYUNG” he shouted, he sounded so happy.

 

“Lu, what is it?” I didn’t want to rain on his parade but I really didn’t feel like playing games.

 

“HYUNG hyung hyung, she’s awake, she’s really awake. You were right. She woke up” I heard him cry from happiness.

 

“Lu? She is awake? NOW?! I’m coming, let me get dressed first.” She’s Awake, she’s awake. No way. This was a dream come true. I couldn’t be ready fast enough. I jumped out of bed, waking LeeTeuk.

 

“Hyung? You’re coming straight here, right?”

 

“Off course! What did I just tell you”

 

Lucas hang up the phone.

 

“What’s wrong” LeeTeuk asked sleepy.

 

“HYUNG!” I jumped him in excitement. “HYUNG!!!” I smiled

 

“YAH, Kyuhyun-ah, Are you going to tell me or not?” He looked at me, still confused.

 

“HYUNG? ILLIANA, IIIIII---IIISSSSS AWAKE!!”

 

“You’re kidding me?”

 

“NO!!! Lu just called she’s awake. Where are my jeans?”

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, calm yourself, will ya.”

 

“I need to go, I need to go to her.”

 

 

 

 

“What’s all the commotion about?” Donghae came out of his room rubbing in his eyes, probably still have asleep, but not for long. I ran to him, shaking him.

 

“SHE’S AWAKE, I need the car keys, like NOW.”

 

“Yah, Kyuhyun-ie What’s all the wreckage for?” Hyukie-hyung woke up.

 

“WHERE ARE THE KEYS?” I yelled from the kitchen.

 

“Why’d you need keys?” Kibum said watching the whole thing from the kitchen table. I didn’t even notice him before.

 

“Didn’t you hear? SHE’S AWAKE” I was shaking him from behind, making him spill his drink.

 

“Yah, Kyu, you made me spill my drink.”

 

“I Don’t CAA---RRREEE” I sang from the living room. “Where are my shoes?”

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk looking at me like I was a possessed person or something. I just felt like finally she’s awake, no more suffering, no more crying, no more feeling down. I couldn’t find my shoes so I just took a pair?

 

 

 

 

“HYUKIIEEE”

 

“Yeah?” Still a little dazed from sleeping.

 

“YOU DON’T MIND IF I BORROW YOUR SHOES RIGHT?” Did we even have the same size? Well if not, I’m still wearing them. I didn’t even wait for his answer.

 

“YAH, KYUHYUN-AH, Those are mine” (D)

 

“Well, you don’t mind do you?”
 

“I guess not, it’s too early for this” He sighed still rubbing in his eyes. I still couldn’t believe he didn’t wake fully up, after all the noise in the apartment.

 

“I’m ready so! who’s coming with me?” They all gathered in the living room, still not believing what I was saying.
 

“Why are you guys not ready? C’mon chop chop, get a move on” I clapped in my hands.
 

“I’m not willing to get in a car with you, you possessed thing!” (E)
 

“AAA COME ON!” I whined. Although nothing could break my good mood now, I got a little frustrated with how slow my hyungs were this morning.
 

“I’m not going to risk my life” Donghae was holding up his hands.
 

“What in the world can go wrong? SHE’S AWAKE”
 

“Kyu, please calm down.” (LT)
 

“CALM DOWN, You want me to calm down, after everything that has happened. I need to get to her right now. It’s been a month. Sungmin was wrong, I did do it and I’m not a crazy person right now.”

 

“Fine but you’re not driving, I am” (LT)
 

“Be careful” (KB) “That jumping antelope will cause so much trouble.” Was that meant for me?
 

“III  CAANNNN’TTT HHEEEEAAARRR YOU” I sang while I already was in the hallway waiting for the elevators. They were so slow today, couldn’t they go any faster? I need to go see her. Everything had to be slow today. TODAY out of all days, slowness wasn’t allowed, not until I got to see Illiana.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, Wait up!, I need to get dressed first” LeeTeuk yelled from inside the apartment.
 

“YAH, PPALLI, or I’ll leave without you! YOU GET 5 MINUTES!”
 

“YAAAAHHH, why you little brat, aish”

 

 

15 minutes later.

“HYYUUU—UUUNNGG, come on hurry up.” I stampfooted like a little child in the hallway while Leeteuk took his time to close the door.
 

“I’m here, I’m here. Hold your horses.”
 

“ppali, I almost left without you”
 

“Come on than, let’s go. Why haven’t called the elevator?”
 

“I have 5 times, now some old lady is mad at me, because I stopped it 5 times”
 

“She’s still in there?” He arched a brow and looked at me.
 

“I don’t know” I said shrugging.
 

“aisshh, you are going to be trouble today” Leeteuk sighed while pushing the button. The doors opened.
 

“Yah, rascal, you again.” The old lady was still in.
 

“I’m so sorry, ajumma” Leeteuk bowed. “He’s a bit crazy this morning”

 

 

 

 

 

 

As everyday the paparazzi had been camping outside the hospital. When they saw us running, literally running in, they followed us like a swarm of bees, asking questions I didn’t hear.

 

I had been calling Lucas, to ask about Li’s situation, he had picked up one time and told us not to come. But I wasn’t planning on not going and Lucas wouldn’t hold me, so I was here now.

 

I stood in front of the door and ready to go in. Something was holding me. My hand was hovering above the handle. I couldn’t get myself to open the door.
 

“What’s wrong?” Leeteuk asked.
 

“Something doesn’t feel right. Why would Lucas first tell me to come and than would tell me not to come?”

 

 

 

Off course Leeteuk wouldn’t know the answer to that question only Lu knew. And I only would find out if I open the door. When I set my mind on opening that door or not, I was surprised by a confused Suzy walking into me. She shut the door so quickly that we hadn’t time to react and go in.

 

“Kyuhyun? Leeteuk? Why are you guys here?”

 

“To see Illiana”
 

“I thought the paparazzi followed my mom and me in, not you guys.”
 

“yeah” I said scratching the back of my head “I couldn’t wait to see her”
 

“sssshhhh not here” She pointed at the paparazzi. “Come let’s find Lu.”
 

“but….”
 

“No buts just follow me.”

 

We caught up with Lucas in the cafeteria apparently there was a high tolerance on no paparazzi allowed here.
The paparazzi was shoved out of the hospital by the security team and we were sitting around a small table.
 

“So let’s start. Illiana is healthy and doesn’t have much of critical situation. There’s just one thing.” She stopped and looked at Lucas who looked a little mad at me for coming.
 

“The thing is, how do I put this, she lost her memory a bit.” she continued
“What do you mean by a bit?” Leeteuk asked because I couldn’t say anything or haven’t said a word. It wasn’t getting through to me that I wouldn’t get to see Illiana.
 

“Let’s say 7 months” Suzy almost whispered. She was drawing circles on the table.
Suzy looked almost sorry at me. 7 months, 7 months that meant……..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

….. that meant, since her day of arrival at the airport. So she didn’t remember anything that happened between us.
 

“sheeszzz” Leeteuk looked at me “Now what?”
 

“The doctor said that it wouldn’t be for long, but it could be a couple of weeks.”
 

“A couple of weeks? I have to wait to see Illiana for a couple of weeks?” I said almost not believing, here I was and here she was and I didn’t even get to see her unti she got her memory back?
 

“It’s going to be though.” Suzy said “ooh, wait a minute, mom is texting me something”
 

“I have to wait a couple of weeks?” I repeated. Leeteuk didn’t really know what to do rather than to pat my back and say it was going to be alright.
 

“Okay” Suzy put down her phone on the table. “Apparantly she is not allowed to be alone in these weeks, mom is trying to get me off work and will stay for a few days, Lu and Li’s mother can’t stay cause she has to go back to Kenya or something.” Suzy looked at Lu, who surprisingly looked happy that his mom wasn’t staying.
 

“Hyung, maybe we can clear off some of our schedules to ‘babysit’ Illiana?” I puppyeyed Leeteuk.
 

“Are you crazy, we caused enough trouble as it is, the company and our manager are not going to like this.”
 

“Please” make my eyes bigger and started to pout.
 

“Kyuhyun-ah, we can’t. You're behaving like a kid of 9 years. No offence”

 

"None taking" (Lu) "I'm 10 by the way." Correcting him.
 

“ppeeellllleeeeaaasssseeee” I pouted.
 

“Fine, if you can come up with some idea to clear your schedule and the rest of ours than fine. But I’m not taking responsibility for this one.”
 

“But you’re the leader. You’re responsible for everything we do.”
 

Leeteuk sighed but gave in anyway. Who was going to keep me away from something I wanted? No one. I smiled, getting you’re way was feeling amazingly good.
 

Lu left after that to go back. Suzy walked us to the exit. Finally getting us, well me to leave and wait until Illiana was home.
 

 

 

 

It were such long days of waiting until she was home. Leeteuk kept on sleeping in Sungmin’s bed and maybe that was a good thing. I had weird dreams in those days.
 

I read this article when I was little about dreams and wolves in your dreams. They said the wolf is a guide. Strangely enough they never told you something where you were the wolf and had to guide someone.

 

That’s what I did. I woke up screaming and tossing and turning so much. Leeteuk thought something was wrong.
Something was though. I was connected to her and I didn’t even knew it. But I constantly died in the dreams and that made me feel uneasy. The last dream was the most torture I had had in those dreams. Until the point I died.

 

 

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

I'm so sorry for the late update. The thing is Illiana's part are already written out. Kyuhyun not so much and at the quality of this chapter that I just finished, you can see it.

I'll be posting Illiana on monday's. Kyuhyun when it's written.
This chapter turned out a little differntly than I thought but yeah ENJOY.

 

 

Be prepared for a really confusing Illiana chapter next

 

 

I'm not going to edit this and post this right away.

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT