✎✎Editing --- Illiana - My stranger next door

The Stranger Next Door

21. My Stranger next door

Suzy, Lucas and I arrived in the apartment building. It was a huge building. Two elevators, stairs, big hall, big apartments. Nice, security.

 

“WAAW” we all said together.

One elevator was coming down so we took the other one. 629 was our number.

“Really, this is such a great apartment. Hopefully we have silent neighbours.” Suzy said while opening the door to our new temporary home. Lucas went in behind Suzy, I stayed a little longer in the hall. I was staring at 630, thinking about being in Korea, finally, wondering if might stumble upon Kyuhyun again.

I was so tired of the trip, that I wanted peace and quiet tonight. I anyone of the neighbours would start playing loud music, I was going to be pissed.

“Daydreamer. Must’ve been a good one” Suzy came up to me to get the luggage, I was smiling and I didn’t even know it. Give me a shoulder tab. “hehe, I wonder how 630 looks like, it’s the biggest place in the whole building. Although that’s what they said.”

 

I gave Suzy a confusing look. “Don’t worry, mother wouldn’t give you the job, if she didn’t trust you and not speak Korean. You’ll do great.”

“I’m not worried about that” -- off course I was a little, but the fact that I actually was in Korea had such a great impact on me. -- “I’m just a bit overwhelmed I guess.”

“Fine, no worries, you got me.” Suzy said smiling bright.

“uhu” I stumbled after her with the rest of the luggage. I heard the elevator open behind me. I wasn’t that curious who came out so I went inside my own apartment.

 

Lucas was already vast asleep while Suzy and I were speculating which way we could go tomorrow. We were sitting in my bedroom, the one room that was next to 630, so I could hear loud music coming out 630.

I knocked on the wall and screamed.

“YAH, will you be quiet, idiots.” Didn’t they know they had neighbours with a little kid + we had just arrived and had a jetlag.

We heard knocking on the wall, someone yelled.

“We’re practicing” Our neighbour raised the volume.

“YOU CAN DO THAT WITH THE MUSIC TUNED DOWN, PLUG IN YOUR DAMN HEADPHONES” I yelled back. “idiots” I said again.

“Li-shi, could you maybe calm down for a bit, we’re new here. I’m not ready to be kicked out yet. We don’t even know who they are.” Suzy said calming me down.

“Don’t they know we have a kid sleeping. And I’m so tired of the flight.”

“Lu won’t hear that, only you can. You wanted this room. The one closest to the door.” Suzy said shrugging.

“STILL TO LOUD, ” I yelled ignoring Suzy’s face palm slap.

“I DON’T CARE” Our neighbour yelled back.

“I’m going over there!”

“Li, wait don’t.”

But as soon as I said that, the music vanished. It was quiet again.

“it’s getting late, let’s get some rest.” Suzy went to her own room, next to my brothers room.

 

 

Out of a habit I wore a baseball cap, with a ponytail through the small gab, and wore my blazer with tank top and jeans. Suzy wore a cute pink sundress. She looked amazing. I looked like I wanted to be unnoticed. Off course I didn’t. I had enough paparazzi following me these past few months.

The job I accepted was in a company not far from our apartment. Suzy needed to be the model and I needed to design everything around the campaign.  There was a band, BTOB, there too.

“If she wouldn’t have worn that cap, she would be so pretty.” Some member said.

“She’s already pretty. Wait, isn’t that Suzy-shi with her?”

“Minhyuk-ah, guys, how are you?” Suzy enthusiastically yelled.

“You know everyone, don’t you?” I whispered to her.

“Advantages from working with mom.” She smiled “Aren’t they just …. Well you know what I mean.”

She ran up to them.

 

“Li, loose the cap, will ya. There’s no one here that shouldn’t be here.” I took of the cap and untied my hair. We were standing in front of BTOB now.

“Told ya, she’d be pretty” Minhyuk said to another one.

“Li meet BTOB, Minhyuk, Sungjae, Changsub, Hyunsik, Eunkwang, Peniel, Ilhoon. BTOB meet Illiana, Li for friends, my bestie” Suzy looked so in her element right now, no wonder she’d love working with her mom. It made her a totally different person. Different in a good way. Suzy poked me in the ribs.

“Hey” I said in a timid voice and bowed.

“Born To Beat, hello we are BTOB” they all chanted together.

 

The day went by so quickly. It was already time to go back, my brother been alone all day in that apartment, probably playing games.

Walking in the building we saw one elevator closing. It was full of guys with hats and sunglasses on. We weren’t paying attention to them, we just took the second elevator upstairs. There was a lot of noise in 630 again. I sighed deeply and I looked at Suzy and she shook her head. She probably saw I was planning on knocking on that damn door and yell in their faces to be more quiet.

“Again with the loud music.” I said in disbelieve.

“Don’t worry about it.”

“Let’s knock on the wall again.” I grinned mischievously.

“Li just let it be, please. It’s our second day, we don’t want neighbour wars.”

 

Suzy may think all she wants, but I’m going to knock on that wall again. I want to sleep, so I can concentrate on the job tomorrow.

“Be quiet, I want to sleep.”

“You again” I heard him yell.

“Be quiet, I want to sleep.” I repeated

“I need to practice, get some sleep in another room” It was like he was getting soft, or was standing so close to the wall.

“Why can I hear you 630, and I can’t hear 628?!”

“Because we in 630 are loud and didn’t want anyone to move in 629. Because of our late night practices.”

“Practice somewhere else, not in the room next to mine.”

“Yeah, great idea, our music studio / practice room is here so we can’t move it.”

“Than isolate it!”

I sat up in my bed, waiting for his answer, but I didn’t hear one anymore. All I could hear was. “I’m coming”

 

If that wall wasn’t there, I could’ve sworn that I recognised that voice. I couldn’t sleep. I was playing with my phone. Searching the net, for songs. I plugged in my headphones and started listening to music, silently humming with the song. Standing up from my bed and I looked at the wall. Slightly touching and brushing over it. I felt a light breeze on my finger, like there was a hole in the wall. I looked closer and saw there was indeed a hole in the wall. It was so small, but now I understood why I heard 630 so good.

The hole was above my bed. So I sat on my knees on the cushions and put my hand flat on the wall.

“No wonder I can hear you, my stranger next door” I whispered to myself. I slightly began to feel something that I hadn’t felt in months. Not since I met Kyuhyun. I do admit I miss him. Although I really didn’t know a lot of him, I know that I shivered when he touched me, that kind of electricity mixed with butterflies was a feeling out of heaven. His soft fingers moving over my lips, his deep dark eyes, his smile, his voice, his brown hair, the way he was silent at first, and still I didn’t know a lot about him, I refused to look him up on the net because maybe than I wouldn’t have the right image of him, but we connected from the first moment. That feeling was returning immediately.

 

It went on for weeks, yelling to each other. But we yelled less and less and we could still understand each other. We even made the hole in the wall bigger. Not that big so we could see each other, the mystery of the stranger next door had to stay. I started to like the idea I had a stranger who I could talk to without seeing a face that criticiazed me for what I have done in the past. I loved how he listened to my stories and we stayed up all the time. Sometimes I wondered if I was talking to Kyuhyun, he sounded like that various times. But what would be the odds we were neighbours.

 

I still didn’t know, who my next door neighbour was, Suzy and I went over there but no one answered the door. But after that we became very busy with the campaign and the company had given me other jobs, so we were bound to stay. Lucas adjusted him quite well. I thought I would have problems with him but mrs. Jung really arranged everything. She even paid the rent of the apartment. I loved it in Seoul, so much great architecture, culture, so inspirational for a Graphic Designer. We went to Jeju Island to, as a trip. I love the nature, the harmony out there, it reminded me of Africa and If I would have someone to share it with I would have to go back there.

 

Sometimes I thought I saw Kyuhyun entering and leaving the apartment building, but that’s crazy, right? He wouldn’t be living here, that’s impossible.

 


 

authorsNote

So a chapter with bits and pieces. :D they arrived in Korea JEEY.

a brief guest appearance of BTOB :p. Minhyuk was talking to Sungjae (I never went back on that) :p. 
 

Sorry again for the late update, due to some rewritng of this chapter. MMM I think we all know who Illiana's neighbour is don't we?
MMMM what will happen?

OO and also there's going to be a conversation between Kyu and Illiana in Kyu's chapter who will not be written in any of Illiana's chapters :p. I was going to put it in Illiana's chapters but I thought ooh well we all suspect how she feels.

SO ENJOY, I LOVE YOUR COMMENT, (upvote, subscribe), do what ever you want :D. And tomorrow it's Kyu-time :p

LOVE YA - writerFairy

 

5

Illiana

Where Am I? Who Is Kyuhyun?

 

 

HERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXT

 

HERE ENDS TEXT.

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Here are the two links . I can't seem to get over it. It's been already a week since the concert I miss it. We will go in september to the K-Culture festival also situated in Düsseldorf. It's me and my sister that'll go. the others are still deciding :p. hehe ^^. I can't wait for that either it'll be with Ailee, VIXX, BTOB, Block B, Got7, MBLAQ. ooh and also there will be a cover dance K-pop thing :D so excited :D so here are the links again :D 

 

VLOG BAP LOE Düsseldorf
Part 1 : http://youtu.be/-a4XxzUhT5s
Part 2 : http://youtu.be/7FGNqIIVCv8

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT