✎✎Editing --- Kyuhyun - That Brief Moment

The Stranger Next Door

20. Kyuhyun - That brief moment

 

Welcome home, back to the apartment.
“Hello, 630” I sighed when I walked in our apartment. I shared one with Sungmin, Kibum, Eunhyuk, Donghae, LeeTeuk. “and three months more of being grounded.”

“OO come on, it won’t be that bad.” Kibum welcomed us home. “I’m back too. What happened to you out there, Suzy told me many things.” He smiled. I didn’t feel much like talking, more like lying down on the bed and do nothing, not even play video games.  Than I would think about Lucas, and that would lead to Illiana.

“Kyu----Tell me about this friend of Suzy, what was her name? Illiana” He teased. Why did he feel the need to bring it more out. I gave him a don’t-bother-me look. “OOO that bad, right. One tip, don’t stay friends, that’s the worst thing. I got friend zoned and it’s not all that.”
“No you guys just decided it would be best to just stay friends” Eunhyuk gave Kibum a tap on the shoulders, Kibum gave him or-you’re-so-funny look. “I’m hungry, do we have food?” and Eunhyuk went to our kitchen followed by Donghae, LeeTeuk, Sungmin and Kibum yelling behind him
“YAH, I just got groceries, don’t eat it all.”

I went to my room and plumped down on my bed, watching the off-white sealing.

 

Every day of me being grounded, made me realise how much impact Lucas had had on me. I missed that little fellow. I missed her too, although I don’t always want to admit it. After those 3 months, I finally got back to schedules, I was actually glad cause being alone in the apartment made me miss those two too much and now that I’m working again, it all goes back to concentrating on scripts, concerts, practices, trainings, … . Suzy called Kibum many times, and gave him Illiana’s cellphone number, who than later gave it to me. They really need to stop being just friends and be a couple, it bugged me. I tried to call Illiana in the past month but I couldn’t bring myself to push the call button.

 

 

We were on a photoshoot for SPAO and it was lunch break. Everyone was on their phone, Heechul was taking selfies and putting them on instagram, Yesung was doing the same but took a different pictures for every social network he had weibo, instagram, twitter, facebook, … . The rest was just eating and being loud. I sat there and watched my phone again on Illiana’s number with my thumb hovering above the call button. Why was this so hard? I wanted to hear her voice and hear her laugh.

 

 

RING RING  RING ~ ~ ~ ~

I heard the sound and felt the phone in my hand vibrate. My thumb was still hovering where the call button had been. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The one who was calling me was…, was…, was… it was Illiana, no way, impossible, Heechul was beside me.

“Kyunhyun-ah, pick up your phone, it’s annoying.” He said while reaching for the green pick up button. OMG no no he can’t push it is he crazy?

“yah, yah, yah, don’t …” I started
“What?” He gave me an innocent face after pushing the button. “Why? It was her so pick up your phone, it’s been 4 months. Talk to her”

I put my phone to my ear. “Don’t call, don’t call” I heard her whisper. It took me all the courage to just say. “Illiana?” I don’t think she heard it because the sound of being disconnected came up. I removed my phone from my ear and looked at it. It was really her, it really was her. Should I call back? OMG no it would be night over there. I’ll try to call her in the evening, well for me evening for her morning. Or maybe I should call her back now?
I was confused and my mind was going all places, I couldn’t even think straight. Did that just happen?
“and … What did she say? It was so short.” Heechul looked at me with big eyes. “What? What happened”
“She ended it” I was so confused.
“ya---hhh” Heechul sighed “Well, that was no fun”
I gave him a smirk, right, I know.

 

After the whole shooting, it was like 3pm, I decided to call her back, but I didn’t have much luck, it was the busy tone on the other side. So it wasn’t meant to be after all.

 

Two days past and I had a weird dream last night, I was driving in a new car and I saw Lucas walking on the side step. I hooted and he waved at me. I told him to get in the car and go home. Why would I say that to that kid? We drove past a park and I stopped at his house. Off course Illiana was home, cooking dinner for all of us. I decided to help her. Lu told us it wouldn’t have taken long to see each other again. We can’t be apart for long he said. This was so weird because, why would we see each other again. I hadn’t give up hope to see them once again, but what are the odds. The odds would not be in our favour, or maybe just maybe I had to believe in them more than I did already.
But the comfyness of being at home like a family was soon broken with others showing up and that guy, what was his name, Ethan. I could strangle him. In my dream it was like Illiana was really comfortable with him, like a husband. Lucas remarked something Kyuhyun he said what do you think about her new boyfriend isn’t it sweet, the time that you were away they’ve been together. I couldn’t believe my ears, my dream turned out to be a nightmare after all. How could she be with a guy like that and he was like 7 years younger than her.

I opened my eyes and found myself laying down on the floor, I must’ve fallen out of my bed.
“I had a nightmare” I whispered to myself “a damn stupid nightmare”. I breathed in and out.

Everything got on my nerves that day, every single thing how little it was. I got mad. I couldn’t stop thinking about that damn nightmare, the smirks they had on their faces and Lucas who first told me it wouldn’t take long to see each other again, this was replaying in my head.
It was in the late afternoon we had schedules and took the elevator down. I really felt something would happen today. We waited for the elevator when LeeTeuk closed the apartment door. We took the left one down. The other one was at level 0 (the ground floor). Ours was already here at 6. We went inside the elevator, Kibum pushed the button of the ground level and we went down.

We arrived at the ground floor. We went out of the elevator and although it was just brief, didn’t I see Lucas enter the other elevator. I shook my head. No, I must be mistaken, or maybe not. No I made a mistake for sure, how could he be here, that wasn’t possible. Kibum would’ve told me they were coming, right?

It was a mistake, it really was.

 


WriterFairywords-AN.png

Hey hey

Enjoy :p I'm not going to type much cause I have a lot of work. Designing big campaigns, logos, posters, websites and stuff.

You're comments make my day 
So comment, subscribe, upvote 
love writerFairy

 

5

Illiana

Where Am I? Who Is Kyuhyun?

 

 

HERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXT

 

HERE ENDS TEXT.

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Here are the two links . I can't seem to get over it. It's been already a week since the concert I miss it. We will go in september to the K-Culture festival also situated in Düsseldorf. It's me and my sister that'll go. the others are still deciding :p. hehe ^^. I can't wait for that either it'll be with Ailee, VIXX, BTOB, Block B, Got7, MBLAQ. ooh and also there will be a cover dance K-pop thing :D so excited :D so here are the links again :D 

 

VLOG BAP LOE Düsseldorf
Part 1 : http://youtu.be/-a4XxzUhT5s
Part 2 : http://youtu.be/7FGNqIIVCv8

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT