Kyuhyun - Suzy's mischievious plan

The Stranger Next Door
 

8

Kyuhyun

Suzy's Mischievious Plan

 

 

When I woke I still had the pin in my hand, so I quickly hid it before Sungmin woke up. I was supposed to get rid of it, but I couldn’t. I would give it back to her this afternoon but for now it was my only thing I had from her.

 

The morning was so hectic, interview, photoshoots, dance practice, vocal practice. In the meantime Suzy-shi had called LeeTeuk to meet up at 3pm.
​When we were finally finished with all the schedules, we all were tired. We still had to eat so LeeTeuk called Suzy-shi again and told her to come to the restaurant.

 

 

 

“Hey” A very brightly and buoyant Suzy came in.
 

“Hey” we all said with our mouths full of some delicious food.
 

“So, I don’t think Li will come, so we’re going to her house later” She smiled brightly.
 

“What?” I said almost spitting out the food I had in my mouth, I wanted to go, believe me, but so soon. I just had a hard day of working and we we’re tired.
 

“You don’t mind, do you?” She smiled mischievously at me. She was up to something.
 

“But we don’t stay long.” LeeTeuk said “We don’t want to stimulate something, that is obviously already there.”
 

“Oppa, Illiana already knows, she's preparing some desert” (Suzy)
 

“OOOO, Kyuhyun-ah, is bl…” Heechul teased me.
 

“Yah, Heechul-ah, let him be, it was already obvious from the beginning.” (Eunhyuk)
 

“Suzy-ah, don’t get anything in your head, I see what you are trying to do.”
 

“I know that look” I whispered to Suzy “Do I need to call Kibum, to talk it out of your head?”
​She flushed pure red.

 

 

Not much later we arrived at a normal house with a big garden. I wish I could have a house like that. A very cheery Suzy stepped out and rang the door bell, we stayed in the car for a bit.
Suzy waved at the car with her hands, signalling we had to come out. Everyone went out except for me, I had been tossing the hairpin in my pocket the entire drive here.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, you’re not coming in?” Eunhyuk asked me.
 

“No” I said
 

“why?” he asked
 

“I don’t know”
 

“You’re nervous” He said teasingly.
 

​My mouth flew open “No” I said in a soft voice, okay I was nervous but I couldn’t tell that to him. He would make a mouse into an elephant. “Just go” I urged him on.

 

 

 

 

 

When Eunhyuk left, I took the hairpin out of my pocket and tossed it around between my fingers. I would give it back to her today. Really, I would.
I heard knocking on the window.

 

“Yah, Kyu come out.” Suzy said hastily, while she was opening the door.
 

I was shaking my head.
 

“Are you nervous?”
 

“No” -- Yes
 

“Well let me tell you something about Li. Illiana is a very caring, smart person, she won’t bite unless you do her wrong. She studies Graphic Designs and wants to become like a famous movieposter designer. When she wants something she will get it. She has a past but that’s totally behind her. She loves videogames in her spare time. She’ll take care of her little brother and won’t easily come out for her feelings. + if she’s sick she doesn’t want to show it. She’s like the strongest person I know and I’m glad she’s my best friend.”

 

 

I was looking at her not understanding what she was trying to say. “Why are you te…”
 

“Yah, Kyu, get your naïf out here and in that house.” She sighed and rolled her eyes. “Do I need to drag you in that house, you know I can do that right? Mr. Idol.”  She was so much younger than me and she was the one lecturing me?
 

“Okay okay Suzy-shi, I’m coming." 
 

“Hurry up, you slug, we haven’t got that much time to spend with her. Well, you haven't got that much time.”
 

Thinking about it, she was right. I still had the hairpin in my hand when I stood up, I put it back where it came from, my pocket.

 

I followed Suzy inside. That girl was really hyper today. Calling me a slug, what was her problem ? I was freakingly nervous, I don’t think I can even bring out a word today. All night long it’d been a chaos in my hand. Ordening my thoughts and figuring out what I could say.
 

 


When Illiana turned around I couldn’t even say hey, so I gave her a nod. How stupid can I be, I’m a grown man and I feel like a teenager around her. After the nod, I went to sit beside Sungmin. I looked at her, covered in white flower, she looked like normal girl who should have a normal life.
Seeing her brother tugging on her hand and asking if she was alright, was cute. LeeTeuk, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae were speculating over something, then they just stood up and went in her kitchen and started cleaning her kitchen. If there was any paparazzi around it really would’ve been news. I cracked up a smile. I got a good view on the kitchen.
Suzy came and sat beside me.

 

“Kyu, wouldn’t you like to help? It’s a mess in there” Suzy ran to the kitchen after that. I couldn’t move, what if I make it worse in there, nope I’m going to stay right here.

 

 

“MMM, it smells so nice in here” Eunhyuk his lips. He discovered the muffins. “Can we eat one?”
 

“Eunhyuk, stay off the muffins.” Donghae said sternly.
 

“OK, mom”
 

In no time the kitchen was clean, I was still nailed to the chair unable to move.
Suzy looked at the guys and smiled.

 

“What are you smiling about?” Sungmin asked out of curiosity.
 

“OOOO Nothing.”
 

Sungmin looked at her. “Right, you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.”
 

“AAAw Minnie, Reversed psychology? Really? On Me? You know well enough that it'll not work on me.” She smiled brightly.
 

“Suzy, stop calling me Minnie” Sungmin said annoyed.
 

"AAAw, but it is so fun, Minnie" She smiled mischieviously.

 

“Yeah Suzy, stop it you are making him feel like Minnie Mouse.” LeeTeuk said smiling.
 

Donghae was cleaning the counter as last thing in the kitchen that needed cleaning.
 

“Minnie, Minnie, Minnie” Suzy was hopping around the kitchen with this teasing chant. I should’ve guessed Eunhyuk would follow chanting, and hopping around the kitchen.
 

LeeTeuk gave Sungmin a shoulder tap “AA, come on, Smile”
 

Eunhyuk-shi and Suzy-shi were really acting like little children right now. Sungmin gave a fake smile, while, without anyone noticing, taking the towel rolling it in one line and
 

“Eunhyuk-shi”

 

BAM 

 

Eunhyuk got a towel whip, Sungmin laughing. Soon it became a towel whipping contest.

Sungmin was trying to hit Eunhyuk, but missed him and hit Donghae instead. Who took revenge but missed Sungmin and wacked LeeTeuk. LeeTeuk played along and soon everyone was on everyone, Suzy being the master of the towel whipping contest. When someone lost there towel she grabbed as quickly as she could, untill she had all the towels. She probably mastered it with Kibum, he was a master in it too. The whiping contest didn't have a long duration. It stopped when we heard someone walking down the stairs.

​Illiana came downstairs and was flabbergasted when she saw her kitchen clean and Suzy and the guys walking out of it.

 

“You were never the clean cook, were you, Li?” Suzy who was left behind in the kitchen went up to her.
 

She started to laugh, she had such a nice laugh, “Nope I never was” she responded.
 

“Hurry will ya, we don’t have much time with the guys.”
 

“huh?” She was confused, it was cute.
 

“They have schedules you know, we have them till 7pm.” Suzy winked at her and took a plate muffins with her to the living room.
 

2 hours, we got with her. I wanted to talk to her, but all I could do was stare.
 

“Kyuhyun-ah, stop looking at her like that, you are going to scare her.” Sungmin whispered.
 

“I can’t help it, there is something” interesting about her, how could she have this effect on me? She made me feel so nervous. I just wished I could talk right now. Before I could finish the sentences her brother yelled from upstairs.
 

“SIIISSS, I CAN'T DEFEAT THAT SPIDERTHINGY ! ” He probably was playing SPIDERATTACK III, it was a trend nowadays, and yes I’ve played it. It was an old game though.
“LUCAS COME DOWN HERE.” Her brother sat down and handed her the game, wait was she going to play it? She was so scared of that spider yesterday. Now she was playing a game where you had to attack really big spiders.

 

“Here, do it. You’re better at this game than me.” (Lucas) Well I’d like to see that. We all looked at her. She was so focused on that game, she smiled when it went good, she bit her bottom lip, probably a habit she had when she was concentrating, it was  y.
I was shaking my head, but couldn’t get it out of my head. She looked so good playing that game. It looked like she was getting revenge on every spider that had passed her in the world.
I stood up and took a seat next to her, she was really good at this game. I don’t think she even noticed I sat beside her. I was fascinated of how good she was.

 

Almost there
 

You got it
 

Almost, you can do it Li, just a bit more.
 

And DEAD is the spider. I smiled.
 

“Here you go, dead as the spider can be.” She handed the console back to her brother. Everyone was in awe, I looked up to everyone. I got the feeling they were staring at me and not her. She smiled brightly and satisfied. Noticing they weren’t looking at her but at who was beside her.
 

“you’re good at that” I said a bit uneasy, but this was probably the first thing that came out of my mouth since leaving the car. She slowly turned her head to the left. When she saw me sitting next to her she lost a bit of color and jumped a couple of inches to the other side.
 

“When did you..? How did you...?” I was right, she didn’t even notice I sat beside her. She was pointing from where I sat before to where I was now.
 

“While you were playing the game. I wanted to see what game you were playing. I never saw someone so focused on a game before, you literally forgot everything around you”  I managed to get out of my mouth.
 

“Yeah, well sometimes it’s fun to play the heroine for once and not the villain.” She relaxed a bit. But I was confused, I didn’t get what she was trying say.“I mean sometimes it’s nicer to live in your game than in the real world.” Now I get it.

 

“I know the feeling.” I murmured.
 

“Anyone up for a game?” She blurted out and pointed at the Wii console by the tv.
 

We played a couple of games.
 

“You don’t have to let me win every single one of them” She said a bit annoyed. ​I really didn’t loose on purpose, yeah maybe I lost a couple on purpose not every game. We smiled while playing, while the rest was talking.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kids, time to go.” (Lee Teuk)
 

“Aaaww. It just became interesting.” (Eunhyuk)
 

Everyone was standing up, going into the hallway to go to the front door. Suzy went first then my four hyungs, in a sudden movement she grabbed my hand again. I turned around. Cause I was walking in front her.
 

“You grabbing my hand is becoming one of your habits.” I smiled, my smile would have reached my ears. Every time Iitwould give me a jolt of energy, electricity went through my whole body and my heart was pounding uncontrollably.
 

“Can we do this again ?, I mean, what I’m trying to say....”
 

“I’ll try to find a way” I said without even thinking about it and went out the door. With a huge smile I walked out of the door, right into the van.

 

 

 

Back in the hotel, I felt something in my pocket. Oo no I forgot to give it back. AGAIN. I slapped a hand in my own face causing Sungmin to worry.
 

“Kyu, you alright?” I smiled brightly to him, now I got a reason to see her again.
 

“YAH, Kyu stop smiling like that you’re freaking me out”
 

Not bothering to answer I just kept smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

New chapter jeey :D - Towel Duel :p
 

Note: If you get alot of update from my story and don't see anything is changed. I'm just trying out some stuff, and getting the hang of how it all works.
therefor i'm sorry. 
Note 2: If you find mistakes in my story (forgotten letters, wrong use of words, wrong spelling of a word) please let me know (I will not be angry, cause it helps me to improve) :D 

 

Next chapter will be up - i think Monday 
Let's see Illiana enter ZERA University and the JUNG Agency. I think it's the first time that Suzy's mom will appear too ;p

 

In the foreword - you can see how many chapters i wrote and when they will probably appear. I think I'm gonna update every Monday and Thursday 
or If I'm bored more :D 
So you'll get Illiana on Mondays -- Kyuhyun on thursdays
 

I'm going to open a Graphic shop too, so If you need posters or somethig else I can make it (NOT YET OPEN) still working on some examples.
 

Love you and have fun reading my story

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT