Kyuhyun - Make it Public

The Stranger Next Door

 

44

Kyuhyun

Make It Public?


 


 

Make it public, like really go viral with it. Why did those words keep bothering me. All I could think about right now was making it public. But how? She didn’t even remember me? How could I just go out and blab about everything. I could just get her out of the apartment and go in the middle of the street and like go for it. But that wouldn’t be fair to Illiana. Why did she have to forget me? This was seriously testing my patience.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah”

 

No, I will have to wait until she gets her memory back. I had to wait. I had to be patience.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah”

 

Aish, Leeteuk why did you have to put it in my head. I could just make it public in a concert. Stage kiss would probably do it. No, This needed to go out of my head.

 

“YAH, KYUHYUN”

 

“WHAT!” I was pulled out of my thoughts by Kibum. I was irritated.  “Sorry”

 

“What’s wrong? God, you’re so in thought you didn’t even hear me.”

 

“I said I was sorry.”

 

“Ok-aay”

 

“What is it?”

 

“You’re standing there with your hands clamped around that suitcase, we need to go.”

 

I went to get the rest of the luggage and Kibum opened the door. I heard a very familiar voice, but she was speaking with a double tongue. I froze in my room. I knew it was Illiana. Was she drunk? I’m just glad Kibum and I are the only ones here. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk would be returning after we left to be home like for an hour and than leaving again for our group schedule. Why would she be drunk? They had a strict no alcohol policy.

 

 

I couldn’t move, so Kibum would handle it. If I go now, what would happen to her? I couldn’t think of her being in pain now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kibum came back, he looked confused

 

“Illiana she … and than Su..” I could imagine how awkward it was seeing Suzy after this morning.

 

I came out of the room with the last bit of suitcases. Kibum’s suitcases where already in at the front door

 

“Write her” I said

 

“Like a letter?”

 

“Yes duh, what else.”

 

We would be arriving late to the others and we’d had schedules for a tv show today.

 

Some kind of interview.

 

I saw Kibum trying his best to write Suzy a letter. I just hope it’s about his feelings and kind of apologize. I hope he explained about the contracts. It was something I couldn’t do. So the best thing is to leave a game for Lucas and Illiana, it’s a duo game so let them play it. I would get it back eventually through the other members.

 

“Kibum-ah, we have to go.”

 

“uhu”

 

 

 

 

 

 

So we left what we had for them on the table and walked outside. We heard some loud music playing from 629. Well they were totally fine, weren’t they? Partying already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When we arrived at the others. Yesung, Ryeowook, Kangin, Zhoumi were eating. Henry had cooked for them. Henry, Shindong and Siwon’s apartment wasn’t that far away. 

 

Heechul, Hangeng and Sungmin had gone to our apartment. No more late night talking to Illiana. YRKZ apartment wasn’t that different from ours, it just missed the music room because they were so close to the company they didn’t need it. I sighed and plumped down in the couch.

 

Kibum took place at the table and started eating

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, you’re with me” Zhoumi called out from the table. 

 

“alright” I sighed again.

 

“Here” Ryeowook came to sit next to me. “eat, you’ll need it. We have quite a big show to film in an hour.”

 

“I know” I took the plate but I just blankly stared at it.

 

“It’s going to be alright, you’ll eventually forget about it”

 

“I don’t want to forget about it.”

 

 

 

 

 

TV Schedule for MBC

 

 

There was a lot of talking, no one really paid attention to me. My thoughts were else where. They were back at making things public. Why did he have to tell me? I could take Illiana on a date but that would lead to so many arrangements in secret. I had to bold about it without the company knowing it in the beginning. Maybe I should invite Illiana to come and see our performance at Music Bank or something. But than again with the fight Suzy and Kibum had I didn’t know if Illiana was so keen on going alone.

 

Someone was elbowing me.

 

“Kyu, pay attention” Sungmin whispered. Sungmin was talking to me again? He nodded and smiled to the MC.

 

“What?”

 

“The MC had asked a question, If you ever wanted to do We Got Married who would you pick” Sungmin repeated quietly.

 

I smiled at the MC “Illiana” I said bluntly without thinking. Sungmin was the fasted to react and slapped a hand in front of my mouth. His eyes widened and all Super Junior members became nervous at some point. You could see everyone being confused including the MC. Sungmin eyed me telling me I needed to fix. I was confused myself did I really say Illiana LIVE ON TV? Like really LIVE ON TV? I cursed myself. I want to make it public but not with her amnesia.

 

“Well, Kyuhyun-ssi, please enlighten us on this Illiana.”

 

“What, who’s Illiana? I said Lee Hae-na” I said quick.

 

“Ooh a vocalist of the former group Kiss&Cry, she did an audition for Mnet’s Super Star K6”

 

“Yes, she seems like a lovely girl, a good singer, a good wife” I smiled fake.

 

“Sungmin-shi, how about you?”

 

“Oh, I don’t really know, maybe Sunny or Hyorin” Sungmin said while releasing me. He scratched the back of his head. Apparently they were going over all the members.

 

My attention soon went back on how to make things public. Although Sungmin had to slap my leg or my arm from time to time to keep me with the interview.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the interview Sungmin took me somewhere to talk. It had been a couple of days when we talked

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“For what?”

 

“For not believing you and going crazy because you seemed to go crazy.”

 

“Ooh, that.”

 

“Yes, that, don’t go over it like you weren’t hurt at all. It was a big deal for you and I should’ve been there for you and supported you. Instead of that I only made it worse.”

 

“Really it’s forgotten now, Illiana is back, and I feel better, well kind of better.”

 

“Kyuhyun-ie, I know you don’t. You wouldn’t react like that in an interview, you would be more care.ful than saying something that just popped in your head.”

 

“Fine, I don’t.”

 

“So don’t do that ever again. Giving ‘Illiana’ as answer to a question like that.”

 

“I know, I’m sorry it … well it just slipped out.”

 

“With you and the things you say. It never just slips out. So what’s wrong?”  Should I tell him what Leeteuk told me about making my relationship public? “Kyuhyun-ah, You can tell me everything, I won’t react like last time. I’ll believe… well I try to believe everything you say from now on.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yeah, so what’s up?”

 

“I’m going against the contracts, I don’t care anymore, well I do but without her I can’t concentrate at all, I’m making this public but I have to do it in secret, do you understand what I mean?”

 

“Yes, actually I do” Sungmin sighed. Really Sungmin understood it? “I’ve never seen you this way so Illiana has to be special, like out of this world special and believe it or not, this time I’m going to help you even if it gets me fired too. I’m not making the same mistake twice. But making this public is going to cost you like a lot and we can’t loose you in the group, do you understand that?”

 

I nodded as an answer.

 

“Who put it in your head to make this public anyway?”

 

“Leeteuk-hyung.”

 

“Well that’s a first but I think we all will agree we don’t want a repeat of today. We need to do the same for Kibum-ie too. But like you said we need to do it in secret and go out with a bang without the company coming in between.”

 

I nodded.

 

“Well first of all we will have like a team meeting, second we need to be careful that Illiana won’t get hurt. She still got her amnesia and that’s a thing to be careful about.”

 

“Yes, I know”

 

“So maybe us six in the apartment need to spray out some tiny little hints here and there. If one day she does get her memory back she needs to be prepared for what is coming her way. But I need you to concentrate and behave and be calm in anyway. Don’t go looking for trouble ok? That’s what I ask otherwise I will blow off this whole thing.”

 

I was happy someone was going to help me with the plan. Making it public without hurting Illiana.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin took out his phone

TO: ALL SUPER JUNIOR

MESSAGE: TEAM MEETING AT APPARTMENT 2

SEND

 

 

 


 


 


 


 
authorsNote

Hellow :D


 

So YEEY 2 updates in 24hours.

 

My internet last night, it didn't want to upload so I eventually got tired of it and stop trying to load my page and re-uploaded it multipul times without aff actually saving it :(

 

But still it's a 24 hour update so YEEY Well this chapter :( I don't know what to say about this chapter though :s  I keep messing up Kyuhyun :( I'll try to be better next time

 

So why my sis is crazy. SHE GOT ME LIKE THIS AMAZING BEAT (or whatever the brand is called) PINK HEADPHONES cause mine broke down a couple of weeks ago and I hate earbuds they keep falling out of my ears or giving me headaches. Well back to my sister well if that wasn't enough she kidnapped me blindfolded and took me to a store I said some funny things in the car and apparently I have not that bad of a direction feel (blindfolded). When we arrived at the store she like bought me a S4 mini I was like this is too much yoy're CRAZY. OOh yeah she let me walk in to the store's wall outside before we entered hahaha. OMG The chinese food was so good, but it was chinese so what do you expect. I just love asian food :p

 

So enough about my birthday. I need to get on writing the following chapters, I probably won't update monday, but I'll try in the week. and otherwise it will be in november. Cause of deadlines :'(


 

NEXT UP
Illiana - Please understand why I am doing this!


 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy


 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT