✎✎Editing --- Kyuhyun - My little visitor is back

The Stranger Next Door

22. Kyuhyun - My little visitor

 

“Kibum?” I asked when we were in the car.

“Yeah?”

“Did Suzy say anything about coming to Seoul?”
“euhm, not really she mentioned that her mother had received some kind of big assignment for here” Kibum shrugged like it was no big deal.
“She didn’t say she was coming here in person?” I curiously asked.

“Do you want me to call her or something?” He stared at me “Why are you so curious about what Suzy does all of a sudden?”

Was he getting jealous? I didn’t want something from Suzy, I just wanted to know if I was right and that they are here. Kibum’s phone rang. I could see who it was. Suzy.

“Suzy-ah…..What is it?.... Wait, Now?... Why didn’t you tell me, I’ve could’ve picked you up!...You’re not alone?” He looked at me like he didn’t believe what just happened. “This is great, we’re finally going to see each other again!” He smiled, he couldn’t hide his happiness.”You know we missed you, right?” Yeah right, we missed her, couldn’t he just get over it and say I miss you, we all know how they fell for each other. “Really? Us too, this is so great, which apartment?” There was a silence. Kibum looked at his phone, and pushed the screen. ”DAMN, flat battery” he sighed disappointed. He turned to me giving me a weird look. “Kyu? How did you know?”
“Know what?” I asked confused.
“That she would be in Seoul today.”
OMG I was right? It was Lucas. I looked at Kibum with open mouth, I’ve never been right about a thing.

“She’s here, she really is here” I heard Kibum say.

“Which apartment?”

“I couldn’t here the full number, but it was 62…, It’s our floor though.”

“The only empty apartment on our floor is” We stared at each other “629” we said in unisom. The others in the car turned their heads to us. We just stared at them. No way, the reason why 629 is empty, is because the wall is thin and our rehearsal room is next to it. We specifically asked to keep it empty because we can be loud sometimes. No way, now they are our neighbours, this was going to be fun.

“Kyu, let’s go back” Kibum and I stared at each other again. “You wanna see Illiana, right? I can’t wait until I see Suzy, so let’s go!” He whispered so only we could understand each other. “Come on” He was shaking me “please” he pouted.
“Stop the car I forgot something in the apartment” I lied. LeeTeuk looked at me, not believing I could forget something, I never forget anything. We weren’t that far yet.

“Fine” LeeTeuk sighed “Turn around the car.”

We were at the entrance of our apartment building, Kibum and I shot out of the car. No one knew what was going on.
The elevator couldn’t go fast enough. Kibum was the first to walk out. I saw the door close of 629. They’re really here, they really are here. We couldn’t believe it, Kibum started smiling. Yeah, he must be happy to see Suzy again. And I could finally talk to Illiana. I’m not giving back that hairpin though, it was like a good luck charm bringing us together.

We heard the elevator open behind us.

“Kids, Did you find what you are looking for?” We nodded with a smile on our face. “What’s wrong with you two, you look like the best thing in the world happened, in the past 10 minutes.” Off course it has, Kibum and I exchange another stare and started to laugh, LeeTeuk shook his head “you guys, are going to be my dead someday!”

Our evening couldn’t get better.

 

It was late when we returned from our schedules, we had to do radio interviews and had a tv-interview to, so we were kind of tired. But we still had to practice, vocals and dance, we decided to do it at home and not at the company, so we could get comfy in our own practice room.

 

I went in first. I put one Blue World and Swing. I turned up the volume to see who got the bedroom next to the practice room. Yes, we knew how 629 looked like, so I knew there was a bedroom behind that wall. If it’s Suzy, she probably won’t do anything, I don’t know what Illiana or Lucas would do. Let’s check it out.

 

In the middle of the dubstep of Swing there was knocking on the wall.

“YAH, WILL YOU BE QUIET” Illiana’s got the room, I recognised her voice. Let’s play her game, I can always reveal myself later; this is going to be fun. I smiled to myself. I started knocking back.

“WE’RE PRACTICING” I yelled.

“YOU CAN DO THAT WITH THE MUSIC TUNED DOWN, PLUG YOUR DAMN HEADPHONES IN” She yelled a little bit annoyed. I can understand that though, she probably has a jetlag. I could hear another voice, calming her down. Probably Suzy.

“STILL TO LOUD, ASSWHOLE” yah, Illiana, that’s not friendly. You don’t even know your neighbour and you start calling him asswhole already.

“I DON’T CARE”

I could hear Illiana saying she was coming over here, a smile crept on my face again. She will definitely be surprised. What the reason was of me hearing her when she was just talking and not yelling, was for me a mystery.

I turned down the music so they wouldn’t hear it anymore.
“Who’s got the room?” Kibum came to me when I went out of the practice room.

“Illiana”
“OOO, I forgot to tell you something, we may have a hole in the wall over there.” Pointing at the wall through the glass of the door.

“So that’s why I could hear them, without yelling”

“Yep” Kibum went to the rehearsal room.

“Oo Kibum, don’t turn up the volume OK?, they probably have a jetlag and want to sleep.”

“Okay, no problem.” Kibum nodded and went inside. We all kept it tuned down in there.

 

 

I hadn’t much on my schedule today, only a musical, but that was for in the evening. Everyone else had a schedule so I was on housekeeping duty. Fun -.-. My first thing to do today was to do errands.

 

“Hyung?!?” I heard someone say when I closed the apartment. I turned around. Lucas was standing there. His eyes couldn’t grow bigger. He looked like he saw a ghost. I smiled. “Hyung?!? You are the ?” He grimaced. Illiana had to learn him manners, calling me like his sister last night. Like sister like brother probably.

“Hey, kid” I said smiling. He rubbed in his eyes still not believing it was me.

“I’ve got to tell Illiana this” He took out his cellphone and started dialing Illiana’s number.

“Lucas, no no don’t do that.”

“Why? You guys need to talk, so I can come over again. It was fun last time, let’s do it again.”

“Lu, let’s not tell her immediately, I wanna have some fun” He raised an eyebrow.

“Keeping her awake with loud music is fun?” His finger was hovering above the call button.

“Yes, not really, it’s fun now. I wanna keep this a secret for now ok?”

“Ok, But than I can come over whenever you’re home, right?”

“Off course”

“and continue our lessons? And play video games?”

“sure” He was lighting up. His eyes filled with joy.

“Now? I’m alone, I don’t want to be, Illiana and Suzy are of to work.”

“No not now, but you can come with me, I’m running errands.” His face changed a bit. Yeah, no one likes to do errands. “With two, it’s more fun, come, otherwise you’ll be alone”

“Ok” I waited outside when he went back inside to get his shoes, coat wasn’t needed because it was so warm outside. He closed the door and put the keys in his pocket.

“Let’s go”

 

The whole day became fun, until Lucas had to go back, we run errands, played video games, it felt like in the hotel 4 months ago. This kid was amazing. Lucas asked if he could borrow some of the videogames to play in his own apartment. I agreed, why not I would know where they are.

 

In the evening we where all home, it was almost time to go to my musical so there was lots of noise in the apartment, because everyone was coming to the premier and Donghae had a pair of Eunhyuk shoes on and Eunhyuk just wanted to wear the same pair, now they were running after each other like little children. When the vase in the hallway broke, LeeTeuk came in between and made sure they stopped.

 

The musical was a success and we returned, we all had hats and sunglasses on to not be recognised and being followed to here. Our apartment location was still unknown in the tabloids, so we liked to keep it that way.
We went back inside and Donghae decided to blast Beep Beep Bang Bang by BTOB out the stereo.

 

I went to the studio, to get some stuff I left in there from before. Again knocking on the wall.

“BE QUIET, I WANT TO SLEEP.”

“YOU AGAIN” I tried to sound annoyed.

“BE QUIET, I WANT TO SLEEP.” She repeated.

“I need to practice, get some sleep in another room” I said a little softer. I didn’t yell it. I really didn’t need to practice but with Donghae holding his private party I had to lie.

“Why can I hear you 630, and I can’t hear 628?!”

“Because we in 630 are loud and didn’t want anyone to move in 629. Because of our late night practices.” I answered without thinking, she wasn’t really talking to me. Damn that hole in the wall.

“Practice somewhere else, NOT IN THE ROOM NEXT TO MINE.”

“Yeah, great idea, our music studio / practice room is here so we can’t move it.”

“Than isolate it!”

It’s isolated, but this is why we didn’t want neighbours.

“Kyu you coming? It’s our own party” Eunhyuk got into it now too.

“I’m coming” I yelled back. I hope she didn’t hear my name or my secret was out.

 

 

 

 

The next day Kibum and I where called to the SM CEO office. Although we didn’t do anything wrong, the nerves started to cave in. We didn’t know what happened and why we were the only ones that we called to the bureau. No ones to be called in the office that meant bad things over and over again.

Kibum knocked on the door. Without a work we waited for an answer from the other side.

“COME IN” He sounded slightly annoyed but still content enough. Slowly Kibum pushed the handle down and we went inside, with the door closing with a loud bang we kind of jumped towards the CEO’s desks.

“Sir, you called us in?” Kibum started but the nervousness was audible in his voice.

“Right, please take a seat” Kibum and I glansed at each other and each of us took a chair. With the CEO watching our every move, we couldn’t do much.

“I recently discovered the daughter of the JUNG agency is in town.” He looked at Kibum, studying his every move. The tension in the room was rising. This was it, I thought, we were going to be prohibited to every see them. “Kibum-ah” A very nervous Kibum was frigging his at his sleeves.

“Yes” He looked at the CEO as he had done the entire time already.

“I know you’re good friends with that girl and I can’t against Mrs. Jung. But I don’t want you near her. We finally got everything back on track, no scandals whatsoever, so don’t start one. Don’t go out in public with her. That goes the same for you Kyuhyun-ah.”

“What do you mean, sir? Suzy-shi is just a friend.”

“You know exactly what I am talking about. Miss Suzy got her friend with her, the one that got you so much trouble 4 months ago. I don’t want you near that girl.”

“And if they live in our neighbourhood, it is hard to ignore them.”

Kibum shot me a death stare and I just realised what I had said. Me and that damn mouth of mine. “just hypothetically speaking off course.” I added.

The CEO set his elbows on the de desk and crossed his fingers.

“If they are near the two of you, I’m going to switch you guys with the Ryeowook and probably Yesung, and you guys can live over there and they can live in your apartment.”

Great, so if he knew, and he probably will found, us two had to move. Although the CEO thought it was suspicious of me to ask that question and he hadn’t missed Kibum’s death stare. He didn’t ask further questions. I wondered when he knew what he would do if he knew Illiana and I were talking like almost every evening and her brother is almost always with us.

When we were dismissed with a warning to not cause any troubles, we went to the car again.

“YAH, Kyu, what was up with that question, hu?” He said mad “He could’ve find out and than what move to the others? I don’t want to leave. And I know for a fact you don’t either, why the hell did you make him suspicious. He’s going to watch our every move now.”

“He didn’t find out, and he will not find out”

“yeah right. Are you sure about that. He’s going to freak when he knows. You could’ve told him it right away.”

“Why are you so mad? Nothing happened we just got a warning. I don’t want to loose my job but I don’t want to loose the bound I have with her know either.”

“Because he could’ve found out.”

“But he didn’t”

“Next time, keep your mouth shut and I’ll do the talking. I have Suzy so close to me know, I don’t want to move because of your big mouth.” He sounded more annoyed than mad right now, driving in our street to our apartment I apologized for my stupid big mouth.

I was thinking to myself that I couldn’t tell Lucas about this, he probably would ask a bunch of questions about it that I couldn’t answer. Thus I kept the story of “annoying Illiana and keeping it a secret that it was for fun.”

 

 

 

We discovered the hole in the wall that Kibum told me about, just after a few days. We decided to make it bigger, the yelling stopped because I didn’t want to annoy her that much. Her brother came to visit more often and when he was bored or had nothing to do I took him with us to schedules and performance. He had to stay backstage but I think he probably enjoyed it more than being at home. He slowly became Suju’s little brother, that’s what we started to call him. Everyone loved him.

 

Illiana and I became closer although I don’t think she knew who was  behind the wall. Lucas probably had a hard time keeping that secret. In the meantime Kibum had told Suzy we were the next door neighbours and those two couldn’t be happier. Suzy kept the secret to. What we are doing to Illiana by not telling, maybe isn’t fair at all but it was for the best, this way we got to know each other.

 

 

 

 

One night round 2am we came home and I went to the practice room, it became a habit of checking she was awake or not.

 

“Hey, are you there?” Illiana was knocking on the wall again. I rushed over and knocked on the wall.

“I’m here, what’s wrong?” We talked a lot in the past days, weeks.

“You know the last time I told you about this boy and his little stepbrother.” (will be in Lucas' chapter)

“uhu I remember.”

“I had a bad dream and now, I just have a strange feeling, something is going to happen.”

“I’m here, nothing will happen.” Was it weird that I wanted to ruin everything by wanting to tell her now who was behind the wall?

“B-But you’re just a stranger next door.” I’m JUST a stranger next door, I raised my eyebrow, a little irritated. God I wanna tell her it’s me, what is stopping me?

“I know, but I will always be there for you, no matter what and no matter how difficult.” My heart is screaming I should tell her, but my head is saying no. I wanna hit some sense in my head. And what in the name am I babbling, how could I be there for her if I’m stuck  as just the stranger next door? That little word *just* started to bother me.

“Thanks”

I need to tell her it’s me but the CEO’s words were stuck in my head. You’ll have to move. But Kibum told Suzy so why was this so hard for me to tell Li?

“In two days, it’s your friends birthday right?”

“Yes”

“So is everything set?”

“Ye—eess” She yawned, it was cute.  “Suzy, you know my friend, is taking me to some kind of festival tomorrow, are you going to be there? I have no clue what’s it about but she said it would be fun.”

Off course I am, I have to be there to perform.

“Yes, I’m going to be there”

“Why don’t we go together? I mean, if you are going and we are going, Couldn't we go together?”

Was she trying to ask me out? Why do I feel like a high schooler, nervous and all butterflies inside. But still I have to turn her down because of my stupid schedule.

“I would love to really but I have something planned before" *and during* "that I can’t turn down, I’m sorry”

“owww ok, maybe I’ll see you there, even when I have no clue of what you look like.”

“Li, I’m sure you will see me there. But I’ll let you sleep than, okay” I hear her yawn. So it’s better when she got some sleep.

“No-oo” She yawned again “Stay with me”

After a minute or 5 she must’ve fell asleep.

“You still awake?” I asked but no one answered. I wasn’t going to leave her so I brought my mattress and cushions and blanket to the practice room. I’ll sleep here. Next to her.


WriterFairywords-AN.png

hey hey hey, 

 back on schedule, and I thought well let's write like two new chapters that follow this one. It's became 4 already so I have to update the dates in the foreword too. 

I thought well we need some romance and talk scene between those two :D and than let the readers kill me :p. Otherwise it's all drama and almost no romance. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How I love f(x)'s new song, and HENRY is coming out, go SM :).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so like always comments (cause they make my day everyday)
and ya'll know the rest upvote, subscribe :D

 

Love ya all x writerFairy

*I was like yes I updated this story than I came back to the story and saw my chapter on hide, silly me*


 

5

Illiana

Where Am I? Who Is Kyuhyun?

 

 

HERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXT

 

HERE ENDS TEXT.

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Here are the two links . I can't seem to get over it. It's been already a week since the concert I miss it. We will go in september to the K-Culture festival also situated in Düsseldorf. It's me and my sister that'll go. the others are still deciding :p. hehe ^^. I can't wait for that either it'll be with Ailee, VIXX, BTOB, Block B, Got7, MBLAQ. ooh and also there will be a cover dance K-pop thing :D so excited :D so here are the links again :D 

 

VLOG BAP LOE Düsseldorf
Part 1 : http://youtu.be/-a4XxzUhT5s
Part 2 : http://youtu.be/7FGNqIIVCv8

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT