Kyuhyun - Just one more kiss

The Stranger Next Door
 

32

Kyuhyun

Just one more kiss!

 

 


PREVIOUSLY IN THE STRANGER NEXT DOOR
“LI” I said “Illiana? Are you….? LI, open your eyes.” C’mon you can do it open your eyes. My teardrop fell on her hand, again she moved it. This time I wasn’t imagine it right? What do I do? I stormed out of the room, not caring the bodyguards yelling after me. I searched for doctor Shim. Where was he?

 

“Shim, doctor shim?” I asked every nurse I could find. I finally found him in a chamber, out of breath.

 

“Doctor Shim, she …. She..”

 

I couldn’t bring out the words, I was inhaling and exhaling quickly.

 

“Mr Cho, what’s the problem?”

 

“She.. she .. moved”

 

“Are you sure? You’re not imagine it?” with a suspicious look he watched my every move.

 

“NO, I AM NOT, SHE MOVED” I yelled, why didn’t he believe me.

 

 


 

 

“Calm down Mr Cho, we’re going to take a look at her.” he gave instruction to the nurse, who was with him, to continue the check-up. Then he came to me and we went to Li’s room. Researched the monitor.
I studied him, I know she moved. I won’t do it to myself, I wasn’t imaging it. I really felt her squeeze my hand.
God, I feel nauseous. My sight was so blurry and it was like I got a tick against my head.

 

“Mr Cho, Are you sure, you didn’t imagine it?”
 

I nodded, I was so sure.
 

“I don’t see any movement on the monitor”
 

I was so sure I felt it, I ignored the urge to take her hand. Why did I suddenly feel the urge to take her hand? God and now I got a really bad headache. What is this?
 

“Mr Cho, are you alright?”
 

“No, I got a sudden headache. Maybe from lack of sleep or something”
 

I sat myself down in the chair that was beside the bed. My hand was laying down on hers. ---Move your hand, please show me, show me that you can feel my touch too ---
But her hand didn’t move. I stood up, although I had the feeling I had to stay. But I couldn’t, I needed to go home. I clearly wasn’t thinking straight.

 

 



In our apartment, the mood was still bad as it has been on that day 4 weeks ago. Suzy was still with Kibum, not wanting to go home. Eunhyuk and Donghae were a bit better, they tried to hide their smile whenever I was around. Sungmin became more and more concerned. And LeeTeuk all tried to glue it together. For the rest of our Super Junior members, they were sad too but they all tried to avoid to smile or even show that they had a good day or something. I knew it was out of sympathy but they had to stop. I needed them to be themselves.
 

“Kyu, where have you been, we were looking for you?” Sungmin came running to me.
 

“I need to tell you something.”
 

“What happened?” Trying to figure out my facial expression “Is it good?” He whispered.
 

“Come with me to the practice room.” I pulled his arm so he would come with me. He’ll believe me right?


“She moved!” I said enthousiaticly.

 

“You sure? You didn’t imagine it?” He looked worried. “You didn’t sleep much the last few days, trying to get Lucas on the right path again. You need to rest”
 

“I can’t, I need to go back tomorrow.” I was nervously jumping up and down.
 

“You are really sure, she moved”
 

“I’m sure, I never been so sure of my life, she squeezed my hand. Twice.” He believed me right.
 

“Kyu - -“ He started. “You are sure right? You’re really sure? You didn’t imagine it?”
 

“Hyung, I really didn’t, I need to go back in the morning, I feel like I’m the one who is supposed bring her back.”
Sungmin gave me shoulder pat “Ok, I will believe what you say for now, not because it is possible, but it can be just your imagination to. Just don’t do stupid things.”

 

“Thanks”
 

“But one thing is for sure, don’t tell the others just yet, you need to be sure, you can’t give them false hope, especially not Lucas.”
 

“Ok, first thing in the morning I’m going over there again.”
 

“Just be careful and If you want I can come with you, but I’m staying in the car.”
 

“Fine”

 

 

 

It was morning already. I slept good last night. I was full of energy and I needed to go back, like now. I ran across the living room, Suzy had fallen asleep on Kibums lap yesterday while watching sports. Those two really, I could praise them right now. Kibum will have a stiff neck when he would wake up later. I knocked on Sungmin's door.
 

“Yah, little rascal” He yelled quietly not wanting to wake up the others. “It’s to early, it’s like 6am, visitors hours are 9am.”
 

“You gotta bring me now, hurry” He mumbled some things. Aish, I don’t care, all I could care about now, was going to Illiana and wake her up. Like Sleeping Beauty she would be kissed awake, only I didn't wait 100 years.

 

 

 

I jumped out of the car, Sungmin took too long to get ready, to my likeness. I don’t care, well I did but I needed to get to her as fast as I could.
I didn’t care about visitor hours, they would let me thorugh because I was an idol.

 

Mr Cho, Mr Cho ! ” I ignored the cries of doctor Shim. I needed to get to her.
 

I opened the door. I can do this. I just needed to touch her and kiss her right.

 



I went to her side.

 

“Illiana, can you hear me, please hear me!” Well, if she would not react to this, I need to try something else again. I moved closer.
 

“I got a reaction out of you last time, I’m trying this again.”

 

I held her hand in one of my hand, the other one I used to cup her face, and slightly my thumb over her cheek. I moved closer, I didn’t hesitate this time. I kissed her soft but cold lips. Come one, I thought, I need you to squeeze my hand. Maybe I was to eager just now.
 

I pulled away but nothing happened. What’s going on, yesterday it worked.
 

“Why aren’t you reacting?” I almost whispered. Come on Illiana, squeeze my hand.
 

“Kiss me again” What? No I looked at Illiana, did you just say something?. I turned around, Illiana didn’t say anything it came from behind me. I was looking around but there was only me and Illiana’s unconscious body in the room.

 

Illiana?” I looked right in front of me. This can’t be. Can it? She’s here? But she isn’t in her body. I was making myself more confused, crazy and maybe a little scared. Nope I’m dreaming this.
 

“What? I must’ve been imaging it.” I kept staring right in front of me.
 

“kiss me” I heard a whisper, OMG she is really here.
 

“Illiana? I am not imaging it right? You’re here?” I looked around. I felt a sudden push at the back of my head. What The…? Where did that pressure come from. I rubbed the back of my head.
 

“You want me to do it again?” I slowly asked, how stupid am I ?, asking thin air if she want to be kissed again.
 

I closed my eyes and closed the gap that was still between us, I placed a soft kiss on her lips. Suddenly I felt pressure against my lips. My eyes shot open. She was kissing me back, she really was kissing me back. I pulled away. I touched my lips. I wasn’t imagining this, I plumped down in the chair behind me. My hand still on hers. My fingers from my other hand trembled on my lips. I felt and saw her hand squeeze mine.


“Illiana” I whispered "It worked? It really worked? So it was that where you reacted on last time too?” I was so certain I didn’t dream nor imagined it, it wasn’t a fraction of my imagination, this was real.

 

“I need to tell the others” I let go of her hand. I her hair. I’m coming back as soon as I can. I thought.
 

I ran outside, I had the urge to look up to the window of Illiana’s chamber. I didn’t ignore it this time, but what I saw in that window was surreal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Illiana?” I really did see Illiana.

I ran back to the hospital room.

I opened the door with force.

 

 

Illiana” I gasped.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Apple computers and accessesories really hate me this year. I bought a new charger last year cause it was burnt through and now I have him like almost a year and two months and what do you know, IT'S BURNT THROUGH AGAIN, I wonder what will come of my apple stuff at the end of the year, first the crash in the middle of exams now the charger again in the middle of exams, what else can go wrong? And not only apple things even my headphones I bought last year in january broke down somewhere in march so I had to buy a new one. Technology is really not on my side. *I'm whining I know*

 

 

STORY
So .... o.O  this is getting stranger by the minute. But hey It's a fanfic everything is possible :D.

Not alot inspiration to right an author's note, cause I'm editing and because of my  exams *uch*.

The strangest thing when you edit your own story, I was so bad in the beginning, and I want to like change some things. It's annoying I always want to change it. Or type something new in it. I'm now at chap 8 (I think) Where half of Suju visited Illiana home when she was covered in fluor due to the baking of muffins with Lucas. Remember it? ^^

 

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT