Kyuhyun - Operation : KYUZZLE-PIECE

The Stranger Next Door

 

45

Kyuhyun

Operation : KYUZZLE-PIECE


 


 

We hade three apartments. We didn't always mention who lived where. So we used like the 1-2-3 version.
1: Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kibum, Sungmin and me
2: Yesung, Ryeowook, Kangin, Heechul, Hangeng and Zhoumi

3: Henry, Siwon, Shindong

Now that 1 and 2 were mixed up by the switch of Heechul and Hangeng with me and Kibum. We had the same numbers but we still had to think. 2 was the biggest apartment of them all so Sungmin had set up the meeting there. We weren't yet settled in completely so our bags and suitcases were still laying around.

 

 

 

"Sungmin-ah, what's up?" Heechul asked first, taking a seat in the couch.

 

"Yeah, why did we all have to come here?" Henry looked at Sungmin who was standing next to me in front of the tv. Everyone else took a seat in the three couches and charis.

 

"Normally, i call the team meetings" Leeteuk was the last one to  take a seat and he took a seat on the chair closest to us. "and the emergency team meetings. What's going on?"

 

"So now that we are all here and seated. We need to discuss somethimg with our two maknae's."

 

"Me? What did I do?" Henry jumped.

 

"Not you" Sungmin said "This one here" he gestured to me "and that one over there" motioning to Kibum.

 

"phew, I thought I did something wrong" Henry exhaled.

 

"Oh, I know where this is going" Shindong came in between. "Suzy and illiana, right?"

 

Sungmin nodded.

 

"So, we all now what just happened at the interview?" Sungmin continued. Every Super Junior member nodded in agreement.

 

"Yeah, that was a great fix Kyuhyun-ie" Heechul grinned "I don't even know that one, and you talked about 'marrying' her. So where do you know her from and can I get her number?"

 

"I don't know her, it just came up." I said very softly.

 

"Yaa--aahh" Heechul said in disbelieve "Kyuhyun-ah ..."
 

That was when Henry interrupted "YAH, hyung, Dohee from Tiny-G wanted to do we got married with me. I don't even know that one."

 

Heechul just rolled his eyes at that. "You even asked her to marry you, on the show. So that's diffirent."

 

"I still don't know the girl"

 

"YAH, GUYS, Break it up! This is not what this meeting is about?" Sungmin yelled above the two bickering.

 

"Obviuosly" Ryeowook said.

 

"So what's it really about? We suspect it's about Illiana and Suzy. That part we figured out earlier. But than what, the contract is already out there. So what are we doing here?" Siwon stated.

 

"Well, if you guys would stop interupting me, I could actually tell you." 

 

Henry and Heechul broke it off and everyone was silent. 

 

"Ok, so we just witnessed what happened back in the program and I don't think we need a repeat of."

 

"Ooh, Kyu, I forgot to tell you, the manager came to me afterwards to tell you he wants a word with you." Yesung interupted.

 

"YESUNG, shut up" everyone said. 

 

"Yeah, shut it, we want to know what goes on in our Sungminnie's head." Eunhyuk pointed out.

 

Sungmin was tapping his foot. He wanted to let it out.

 

"Okay, everyone will you please wait with the comments untill I'm finished here"

 

Everyone nodded.

 

"So, it was a great thing our maknae knows a couple of names that he could say another name that was remotely simular to Illiana's but we don't want another thing. So it made me think. If we don't want that anymore. We need a way around the contract. it's obvious that Kyu nor Kibum can talk to them in person. But we can. We can actually communicate with them in person. So this is what we are going to do. We are going to make sure Illiana's memories come back faster. So Kyu can break one of the contracts, I just hope the other one is broken than too. Otherwise we have to do something about that to."

 

"Hyung" Kibum started. "As much as I want to break mine too, I don't think Suzy will do anything, she's mad at me and it doesn't look like she is going to forgive me."

 

"Yes, Suzy is pretty pissed off right now. She didn't even want to accept the things you left, Illiana came running after me to get them.

 

"You spoke to Illiana?" I asked suddenly paying more attention to the conversation.

 

Donghae nodded and so did Eunhyuk and Leeteuk.

 

"You all spoke to Li?" I looked at the three. 

 

They all nodded again.

 

"Pfft, it's so unfair." 

 

"I have a question" Hangeng raised his hand. 

 

"Oh, do tell"  (siwon)

 

"If we succeed in bringing Illiana's memory back, doesn't that mean she will have to sign that contract? And we did it all for nothing?"

 

Actually he had a pretty good point there. But the company didn't really had spoken about that, Mrs Jung had. But than again, the company had fooled us many times so there was a pretty big possibility.

 

"Sure, we just need to be careful so the company doesn't know." Sungmin agreed.

 

"and how do you want to pull that off? The company knows everything about anyone." Kangin said.

 

"This is why we need to work together, so it doesn't know what we are up to." (Sungmin)

 

"This is going to be hard." (Ryeowook)

 

"Yes Wookie, it will be hard. But I think we can pull it off. But I can't see those two going under because of it."

 

"So what's the plan?" Eunhyuk asked in anticipation of knowing what they were going to need to do.

 

"Well, I had this idea. We know Illiana remembers his eyes. So I think we need to print out a lifesize Kyuhyun picture and cut it in 15 parts."

 

"Okay?? What than?" Zhoumi asked suspiciously.

 

"We each take a part of Kyu, except for the eyes. Those are for Kyu to give. After she puzzled the rest, I just hope she starts to remember something."

 

Donghae started to think it through. "So we each give her a kyuzzle piece?"

 

"Kyuzzle?" (Eunhyuk)

 

"Yeah Kyu + puzzle = kyuzzle" Hyuk raised an eyebrow at Hae. " Okay okay, stupid, Kyu-puzzle" Donghae shook his head

 

"So we each kyuzzle piece have our own, does they have their own value? Like something written on the back or something? Something only kyu would know?" Zhoumi went on?

 

"SEE it's already spreading." Donghae High Fived Zhoumi.

 

"How do we give her the kyuzzle?" Henry said, it looked like he seemed to like the plan.

 

"Well, we get Lucas involved too. He needs to tell us when she leaves, when she comes back, when she's at home. Lucas has to pay attention to every move his sister makes."

 

"This is so much fun. I'm in. Let's make the Kyuzzle." Heechul smiled.

 

Leeteuk didn't really happy with that plan. if one of us is caught, I'm going to get fired.

 

"Kyu, You sure you want to this? There is no way back, you do know that, don't you?" He looked concerned. I nodded. I didn't really believe it would work but it had to help out something.

 

"Fine, count me in." Leeteuk shrugged not totally convinced but he wanted to help.

 

So almost half of Super Junior agreed.

 

"If our leader is in, I guess I'm in to" (Kangin)

 

"Yeah, me too."  (Yesung)

 

"Count me in" (Hangeng)

 

"Fine, than me to" (Ryeowook)

 

Shindong, Siwon and Kibum agreed shortly after that.

 

"Only, if there is we can do about Suzy. Maybe I'm bad but I don't want you happy when I can't" Kibum stated towards me.

 

"We'll figure something out." (Sungmin)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone got started choosing a picture of me. This was to weird. They were googling me. 

 

"Hahaha Hyung" Henry motioning to Sungmin. "Did you know you were a couple with our Kyuhyun?" Henry asked. "hahah Kyumin. I wonder if there are more."

 

"Yeah, there's Kangteuk, Eunhae, Hanchul, Yewook, Henhae, Kyuwon, Kyuwook, Yewon, etc" Heechul yelled from the otherside of the room. Everyone was spreaded some were in the kitchen others were in the dining section of the living room others were still on the couch. I was in the dining section. 

 

"EWWW, I'm in a couple??? How do you know so much?" Henry questioned.

 

"Because Fanfics." 

 

"You read them? Why?" We could hear Siwon ask, he stayed with Heechul, Hangeng and Shindong in the sofa.

 

"You know, our ELF's are pretty good writers, they're like really interesting sometimes. They even make us all gay."

 

"I'm absolutely not GAY" Eunhyuk yelled from the kitchen. It was an open kitchen so it was easy to listen in everything that happened in the living room. The kitchen was homebase to Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung and Zhoumi.

 

"Ooh, you're the gayiest of them all, EUNHAE is like the most written couple in Super Junior. Our dongsaengs surpassed us."

 

"Which ones?" Ryeowook asked. it made us all pay attention to Ryeowook, this wasn't a normal thing of our sane Wookie to ask.

 

"HUNHAN, Sehun and Luhan are above Eunhae."

 

"haha i heard about that, EXO is like teasing them with it, it's so funny" Yesung said.

 

"We should too." Heechul grins was evil. "YAH Eunhae, when's the wedding"

 

Heechul earned the scowl faces of Eunhyk and Donghae.

 

"STOP reading Fanfics, Chul." Leeteuk said.

 

"Fine, just for today though, they are addicted."

 

"OOO, I found a good picture of Kyu, we can use this one." Kangin turned his computer and showed us.

 

"I guess we found our picture"

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyu, come with me, Donghae you to." Sungmin said suddenly.

 

"OOh, Kyumin is going to go seperately in the bedroom. BEHAvE!" Sungmin walked to the nearest couch and took a cushion and threw it at Heechul, who smiling with Hangeng.

 

"OOO Hyukie, there's going to be , save your HAE, will you?" Laughing at it. Hyuk came out of the kitchen and did the same thing as Sungmin. 

 

"Shut up Chul! If I'm not mistaken you're a couple with Hangeng, be careful or I'm going to break you guys up." Eunhyuk yelled.

 

"No chance" Heechul and Hangeng hugged each other laughing.

 

Everyone rolled their eyes.

 

"You're annoying" Donghae said following me and Sungmin into Heechul and Hangeng's room.

 

"YAH, No naughty things in my room."

 

"OOh who knows what happens when the door is closed." Sungmin said playing the same game Hecchul was playing.

 

"EWW, no way come out of there." Heechul threw the cushions at the door, we could hear the thuds against the door. We all laughed.

 

 

 

 

"Ok, so now, serious. i think we need another plan too and Donghae and I are the more subtle of the group in 1. We need some things, Illiana is going to remember you buy, some sort of smell, clothes whatever."

 

"Why do I get to be involved with this part?" Donghae asked.

 

"Like I said we are the more subtle of the group."

 

"Fine"

 

"Ok so what do you have?" Sungmin anticipated I had something already in my head.

 

For the moments I had with Illiana was Mid Summer Festival, the other concerts and the CF, the airport offcourse. The hospital she probably doesn't remember. We had the dreams in common.

 

"Nothing, really?"

 

I shrugged "What would she remember me about, I got that hairpin, she likes my hoodie smelling like choclate chip cookies, she wouldn't probably remember the airplanes. She won't remember anything."

 

"Duffes, that's what we need." Sungmin slapped the back of my head. "What do you have more?"

 

I shrugged. What did I have more.

 

"Ooh, Lucas' hat from the hatshop."

 

"Anything you specifically wrote to her? Like at the airport leaving, you wrote something."

 

"'I believe you. You're diffirent' That's what I wrote."

 

"Kyu, come on, think, I know you wrote more than one letter"

 

"Yes, You wrote that one during the concert and left it for her. What's in that?" Donghae asked.

 

"Do I really have to tell you guys everything?" They nodded.

 

"Fine, 'I have to go back on stage, just rest for now. I’ll come back for you. Take my hand whenever you want okay? BTW I still got something from you, your hairpin. You lost it in the hat shop.' '

 

'You really remembered? WAW, I want your mind." Donghae said smiling. "Never thought you were that cheesy though" Donghae was writing down everything on some papers he found in the room. "Take my hand whenever you want?  Dude really?"

 

"YAH, Don't laugh" I said.

 

"You were hooked from the first moment, haha this is so good"

 

"Yah, Donghae this is not why we came in here. It can help Illiana" 

 

"Fine, but it's still cheesy"

 

"Did you say anything meaningful at the Mid Summer Festival?"

 

"euhm..." Suddenly feeling the heat rise to my cheeks

 

"Kyu?"

 

"OMO" Donghae noticed something "Did you ... Did you like ... ?"

 

"No"

 

"But there is something"

 

"No there wasn't anything."

 

"It looks like you actually kissed her than."

 

I could feel my blood rising and my cheeks burning, my heart racing.

 

"I could swear something happened that night."

 

"No there wasn't"

 

"Are you sure, I don't want you to explode your face is all reddish. you kissed her didn't you?'

 

"NO, I ddn't, I almost did." Sungmin stared at me and Donghae laughed

 

"I knew it, i knew there was something. What was the position, maybe we can reinact it." Donghae smiled.

 

"YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT" I yelled.

 

"Fine, I will not do that"

 

"So what do we have now, Donghae-shi" Sunmin asked sitting next to Donghae.

 

"Chocolate-chipped-smelled-hoodie, paper airplanes, 2 notes, Lucas' hat, hairpin, ... We can work with that."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back in the livingroom, someone already had run to the printshop and printed out a lifesized picture of me. This was strange. They were argueing who got which piece from my body, except for my eyes those were mine.

 

"Can you guys stop, we need to to this propperly." Leeteuk tried to call order.

 

"YAH, KIDS" Everyone shut their mouths all of a sudden. "This is not going to work if we are going to fight over which piece goes to which member. We need to do this propperly first divide our Kyu in 15 pieces."

 

This was so strange to hear. They were dividing me in 15. So My eyes, lips, nose, 2x hands, 2x arms, forehead, hair, 2x legs, 2x feet, body, neck.

 

And so my body was all over the floor. Leeteuk told us all to stand in line, while he picked up the pieces. Leeteuk stepped foreward and started to distribute the pieces.

 

Eyes: me
Lips: Eunhyuk
Nose: Donghae
Left hand: Sungmin
Left arm: Kibum
Right hand: Leeteuk
Right arm: Yesung
forehead: Hangeng

hair: Heechul

left leg: Henry
left feet: Siwon
right leg: Shindong
right feet: Ryeowook

Body (2 parts): Kangin

Neck: Zhoumi

 

Our goal was to bring all 15 pieces to Illiana in less than 2 weeks. Why two weeks? I didn't know, Sungmin just put 2 weeks as a deadline.

 

So now that was set, they all left for their own apartment. Sungmin stayed behind a little longer. 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, which hoodie?"

 

"Some Super Junior one, Merchandise stuff."

 

"It's probably at the company, I'll swing by when I can. Oh which color?"

 

"Black one."

 

"Ok, I'll get one" Sungmin was already at the door.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Yeah" Sungmin was putting on his shoes.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Yes, Kyuhyun-ah. What's wrong?" Sungmin looked up. "Kyuhyun-ah?"

 

"This is going to work, right?"

 

"I hope so, don't worry. We will have to make it work. And otherwise, you will have to make it public without her knowing you."

 

"Aish, Kyu. It's going to work, she's smart enough to figure it out."

 

"She's going to be fine right?"

 

Sungmin nodded "We just need to speed up the process a bit, that's all what we are doing."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin left and OPERATION: KYUZZLE - PIECE was about to start. I would not know which piece she got first but they would let me know when she got the last one, and she figured it out. This was nerverecking, I could focus but not whole heartly. I was constantly thinking what would be the first piece.

 

Yesung, Ryeowook, Kangin, Zhoumi and Kibum didn't let any word out, not even when they "lost" their piece to the kyuzzle. 

 

Even Lucas did not text me which pieces she got and which ones she didn't get yet. Lucas texted me, that he was wearing the cap more often and Illiana would stare at it like she remembered something. He would text me that he played my games but other than that I couldn't get anything loose. 

 

The manager had noticed I said Illiana in the interview like a week ago. I got like this huge lecture to be more attentive and to be more involved in the interview and to let the Illiana issue slide even though it was all that I could think off. But he praised me with the quick fixed and thought about letting me do we got married with this Lee Haena. I refused. I couldn't do we got married now, what was he thinking.

 

 

 

 

 

Two weeks past and I still didn't know what happened to the kyuzzle or the rest. 

My phone rang while I was watching tv.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah" Sungmin's voiced sounded alarmed "Kyu, you there?"

 

"Oh  Sungmin, what's the rush?"

 

"YAH, LUCAS..."

 

"What's wrong with Lucas."

 

"KYU WE NEED LIKE EVERYONE HERE!! RIGHT NOW!!" Sungmin panicked "NOW!"

 

"Sungmin-ah?"

 

"YAH KYU STOP BEING LAZY AND GET EVERYONE TO 1 RIGHT NOW, LUCAS IS IN DANGER" Sungmin yelled through the phone. 

 


 


 
authorsNote

Hellow :D


 

So No Illiana this time, I've decided to put Kyuhyun's chapter first. Why? Because Illiana is going to have a big time leap and I thought it was better to read about the plan rather than a short version of it and than the big version.

Sooo, yep not going to say anything else :D

 


 

NEXT UP
Illiana - Please understand why I am doing this!


 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy


 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT