Illiana - Where am I? Who's Kyuhyun?

The Stranger Next Door
 

5

Illiana

Where Am I? Who Is Kyuhyun?

 

 

I woke up in a very bright room. I was on a black couch. The room was filled with mirrors on one side and on the other side a toilet room and some closets. I sat up and rubbed in my eyes to wake up better. I blinked a couple of times and thought, great Illiana you’ve done it again, being somewhere you are not supposed to be. Mom’s going to get my back to Africa if this got reported back to her. I tried to get up, but I was too weak. There was a table in front of me. I noticed a note on the table, with a glass of water and a tissue box. Apparently my nose bled again. I was about to take the note as the door next to the toilets door opened. Curious about who was in the door opening I forgot to note. There was a guy in the opening shouting Korean to someone in the hallway.

 

Yah, Kyu she woke up.”
 

“Where am I?” I asked the guy. The guy looked at me.
 

“You don’t know? How come you speak Korean? You don’t look Korean.” While walking towards me and sitting down in front of me on the table.
 

“I’m not, my friend is; and if I had known where I was, then I shouldn't be asking you, should I?” why am I getting mad? Now I had to apologize for my rudeness.
 

“Right, do you know who I am?” Not caring that I was mad.
 

“No” I looked at him suspiciously. Should I have?
 

“Ya, I think you fell on your head too.” He said with a concerned pitch in his voice.
 

“Who’s Kyu?” thinking about the first sentence this guy yelled.
 

“You really got it bad.”
 

“Who are you? You didn’t tell me. Why aren't you answering any of my questions?” Who did this guy think that he was, MR PRESIDENT or something?
 

“I’m Leeteuk.” There that wasn't so hard was it?
 

There were noises in the hallway, two guys came to look for this Leeteuk guy.

 

“She’s pretty.” One of them said. “Are you ok? She probably doesn’t understand a word that we are saying”
 

“I do understand” I said the same time Leeteuk said “She does.”
 

“Where’s Kyuhyun-ah? Find him!” Leeteuk asked and ordered the others “It’s his doing she is here, I’ll stay with her”
 

“Sungmin took him outside, he wasn’t calm at all. He was agitated.” the dark haired said.
 

“Now we can see why, is this her? The one from this afternoon.” the one who first spoke said.
 

“Shh, shut up, I don’t think she knows who we are.”
 

“Who are they?” I came in between I looked back at Leeteuk.
 

“Right, well I guess we have to introduce ourselves. Hey, I’m Eunhyuk.” The one that called me pretty anounced..
 

“I’m Donghae.”
 

“This is so confusing and who’s the one you call Kyuhyun?”
 

“Yah, she really got hit in the head” Eunhyuk said and elbowed Donghae.
 

I did not hit my head" This was getting annoying, I needed Suzy. Where’s Suzy?” I asked.
 

“Suzy?” they asked at the same time.
 

“Suzy, my friend, yee tall, black hair pinned up, dark eyes, Korean.  Was with me during the concert? And where the hell am I? you didn’t answer”
 

“You’re backstage” Donghae said. Great, now at least I knew where I was. Leeteuk who sat in front of me on the table gave me the note. “Did you read it?”
 

“Nope, I woke up just before you came in.”
 

He handed me the note, “read it we will comeback after we find your friend.”
I heard Eunhyuk saying to Donghae while they were leaving. “Yah, Kyuhyun-shi is going to get in trouble if the manager find out. We never had this kind of situation”

 

ya, Kids … be quiet she doesn’t know” Leeteuk smiled at me and went to Donghae and Eunhyuk.
I walked to the door and laid my ear on the door, the sound was dimmed but I could here them.

 

 

 

 

In the hallway I could here them talking to some others who listened to the names : Yesung, Ryeowook, Kangin, Heechul, Henry, Zhoumi, Siwon, Shindong, They all had the same reaction and some didn’t even know what this Kyuhyun person had done.
Then after that the hallway went silent, but really it was silent like in a horror movie before something bad happened.

 

 

 

 

 

After a half an hour there were footsteps in the hall, mad ones. I got scared and looked for a hiding place. I went to one of the closets, you know some sort of long american school lockers, who had a view on the door. I was right to do so because the person who opened the door wasn’t happy at all. He was looking in the room. I heard two voices I heard before. Donghae and Eunhyuk. My thoughts were confirmed but the man standing in the middle of the room. Donghae and Eunhyuk looked confused at each other. They were expecting me to be there, in the room. They relieved that they didn't see me.

 

Manager-hyung!, why are you here? Our room is over there, there’s nothing here.” Eunhyuk searching around the room.
 

“Than why are you both looking through here with feared faces like you lost something.”
 

“We were just passing by saw, the door open and found you, sir.” Donghae said.
 

“Eunhyuk, what kind of trouble did you pull this time, you guys and your pranks on each other.”
 

“I did nothing” I was getting uncomfortable in the closet and hoped they would go away. I was trying not to move but there was something crawling over my leg. I had to put a hand over my mouth, to not make any sound.

 

“’Where are all of you guys? We have to leave soon, so be prepared.” I had a feeling the manager was getting impatient.
 

Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at each other and nodded. “We know, I think the others are around here somewhere” Donghae said. “Let’s look for them.”

 

 

The door closed behind them and I fell out of the closet. I needed some air and needed to know what had been crawling over my leg, but I didn't see anything. I went to the door and heard their footsteps faint. No matter what, I can’t wait until they get back, they would get in trouble if I didn’t leave. I was getting ready to leave when the door opened.

 

I was so close to the door that it almost hit my head. In front of me stood, I blinked a couple of times, in front of me there he was.

 

His eyes were focused on me now.

 

You?” I asked “What are you doing here?” I heard footsteps again so I pulled him inside and closed the door. He was surprised I could tell by his eyes.
 

“What are we doing?”
 

“They will get in trouble, if that man finds out that I’m here. I think this Kyuhyun” he smiled when he heard the name. “will get in real trouble if the man finds out. Why are you smiling?”

 

 

“You caught my hand again.”
 

“I’m sorry” I immediately let loose this time.
 

“Don't be. What’s your name?” He wasn't waiting around, was he?
 

“My name? Right, I didn’t tell you my name. I’m Illi….” I heard shouting in the hallway.
 

“YA! WHERE IS SHE!!? TROUBLE MAKER! ALWAYS GETTING ME IN TROUBLE! ” Suzy was running through the hallway. “LI, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?! I HAVE TO GO HOME YOU KNOW!!”

 

 

“Suzy” I whispered
 

“Stay here, I’ll check, I don’t want to get in trouble if she is with someone.” He went outside, the door didn’t close completely. I could eavesdrop.

 

 

“YA, YOU!, you? … Kyuhyun?, Have you seen a girl yee tall, ocean blue eyes” – I couldn’t understand what he said in between but heard Suzy finishing her sentences. “heh? , curly blond-brown hair.”

 

“Shh, do you have to be so loud ? Or you can keep shouting like that and get me in trouble. She is in here.”
 

 

 

“Finally!, I found you. They wouldn’t let me pass until I called my mother” Suzy came in and Kyuhyun (so that’s who Kyuhyun was, my mystery guy) followed and closed the door.

 

 

 

“What was all that shouting about?” Leeteuk heard the noise and came in. “Suzy, you want to get us in trouble?”
 

“You knew she was here too?” Suzy was amazed everyone knew except her.

Leeteuk looked at me and asked me “So this Suzy is your friend, why didn’t you tell me she was the daughter of the Jung agency? We could’ve managed to get her through faster" he pauzed for a second "ooo and Kyuhyun-ah the manager is looking for you, we have to go.”

 

“So Kyuhyun is  this person?” Suzy and Lee Teuk nodded.“ya, I told you who they all were today, weren’t you paying attention?”
 

“Did you? Right the group, … OOO the group singers.” I must’ve looked quiet stupid not knowing who they were.
I gave an embarrassed smile. The awkward silence broke when Kyuhyun pushed me aside behind the door, when the door opened,

 

“What is with you guys and this room, hurry up and get ready to leave.” The manager came to find everyone to bring them to the cars and the hotel. “Oh Suzy-shi, I didn’t see you there. If I had known you were the girl they were hiding here, I’ve would have be a little easier on them. Your mother here?”
 

“Nope no mother around, just came here to see these guys off, where are you staying? We could meet up tomorrow. The next concert is in two days.”
 

“Suzy you know that’s difficult, right?”
 

“Manager-oppa, pweaasee” Suzy’s aegyo came out, she’d changed when I was gone.
 

“They can miss an afternoon but not longer, you well know that they have practices and signings and other schedule stuff.”
 

“Thank you.” Suzy brightly smiled at him.
 

“Hangeng and Kibum are not with us. They’re doing some work in Korea and China.”
 

“Oh I was looking forward to seeing them.”

 

I gasped, there was a spider next to me. I could’ve screamed. I put my hands in front of my mouth and tried not to scream. My eyes were fixed on Kyuhyun. I could drown in his eyes but that spider was keeping me from doing that. We made eye contact again. To the manager he must’ve looked like he was daydreaming. The Manager waved his hand in front of Kyuhyun’s eyes.
 

“What is with you guys, is there something else then Suzy you hid from me?”
A sudden move from Kyuhyun. He killed that stupid spider with his hand and was now leaning against the wall probably with the spider crushed agaisnt the inside of his palm.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah” Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun with his eyes speaking for him saying he mustn’t attract attention to me.
 

“You guys coming, we need to leave.”
 

“Bye Suzy-shi, we’ll see you tomorrow.” Leeteuk said pulling Kyuhyun with him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Illiana” Suzy only used my full name when she’s mad at me or she wanted to make something very clear.
 

“I’m in trouble again, aren’t I?”
 

“Yes, you sure are. I promised dad that we be home before 1 am. It’s already 12.30 am.”
 

“I’m sorry” I was still in awe cause I now knew my mystery guy’s name. Kyuhyun, couldn't get it out of my head.
 

“I was looking for you for an hour. They wouldn’t tell me where they’d taken you. I had to eavesdrop on the security guards.”
 

“I’m really sorry” I smiled and hugged my friend. “Let’s go home. And since when did you have so much aegyo?”
 

“Wait, before we go, what’s with all the members searching for me and Kyuhyun?”

 

“Well, when I woke up I asked for you and Kyuhyun, I guess he helped me get back here.” I couldn’t tell her that I’d met him this afternoon in the hat shop. I was totally lost in his dark eyes.
 

“Mmm, I believe you for now, but I think there was more than that going on. Kyuhyun is not the person who helps his fans in that way. He doesn’t really trust girls after what they did to him.”
 

“What did they do to him?”
 

“Not the right moment for that, we have to go.”

 

 

 

 

On the way back, it was silent in the car, I was overthinking what girls in the past had done to him. Suzy was just trying to get home in time. It wasn’t a long drive. When we stepped out of the car, still in silence. Suzy was the first to break the ice.
 

“You’re overthinking it, don’t do that. It is not worth it.”
 

“I’m not thinking at all” Lie. “I’m kind of hungry, you got something to eat, chocolate chip cookie perhaps?” another lie. Why did I lie to her? I didn’t know. I just wanted to change the subject, she would get it out of me eventually, but not today. Today was my secret I met him before I knew who he was. And for the first time she couldn’t have what I want. Although she probably was friends with him longer. By the looks of it.

We dressed our selves for the night and went to sleep. She had a big room, she slept in the pink covered king size bed and I would sleep on her couch. I really didn’t mind in Africa I had to sleep on less.

But I couldn’t sleep, I kept tossing and turning.

 

 

“Suz, are you awake?”

 

“mmmm”

 

“What did they do to him?”

 

“Still on that subject?”

 

“yes”

 

“Li, don’t fall for him ok? He’ll be gone in a month, back to Korea.”

 

“In a month?”

 

“Yes, while we are at it, what’s the deal with you and him?”

 

“Nothing, he was probably wandering how I was doing after fainting.”

 

“No, that’s not it, they never pulled a stunt like this before.”

 

“I don’t know, Ok, I just remember being pulled out of the audience and waking up in that room.”

 

“So where do you wanna meet them tomorrow? I promised to take them out”

 

“I can’t go, Lucas remember.”

 

“Right, okay, I don’t know if the manager will lend them to me after tomorrow, or we have to arrange a meeting like a special benefit concert or something.”

 

“Suzy, I really appreciate what you are trying to do, but I have no interested in the idol group.”

 

“The idol group has a name you know, Super Junior”

 

“I know, I know.”

 

“Go to sleep, think about it and you will see tomorrow. You can bring Lu with you.”

 

“Good night"

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Here are the two links . I can't seem to get over it. It's been already a week since the concert I miss it. We will go in september to the K-Culture festival also situated in Düsseldorf. It's me and my sister that'll go. the others are still deciding :p. hehe ^^. I can't wait for that either it'll be with Ailee, VIXX, BTOB, Block B, Got7, MBLAQ. ooh and also there will be a cover dance K-pop thing :D so excited :D so here are the links again :D 

 

VLOG BAP LOE Düsseldorf
Part 1 : http://youtu.be/-a4XxzUhT5s
Part 2 : http://youtu.be/7FGNqIIVCv8

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT