Kyuhyun - She doesn't know me?

The Stranger Next Door
 

2

Kyuhyun

She Doesn't Know Me?

 

 

It had been such an exhausting morning and I wanted to go out, to relax before the concert. My fellow members wanted to sleep, so I had to take the bodyguards with me.

 

I took Yesung’s sunglasses with me. Everyone else, myself included, were wearing aviators and that wasn’t the best disguise. Yesung’s were pitch black with a black border. They were like the random everyday sunglasses. That was my best disguise, not that you wouldn’t notice me, with 3 bodyguards around, but still they would recognise me less. I was wearing jeans and a simple t-shirt. I walked outside the building and went to the shopping street. So many people in that street. 2 girls walked passed me, the one with black hair was talking about us, the one with blond brown hair wasn’t that interested as I could see. I realised to late that it was Suzy who walked passed me, her friend I never seen before. I couldn’t stop to say hi, so I walked further, I passed this cute little shop, it looked kinda weird but still cute. Further down the road there was a hat shop, yeah I did some research, but would I have known Suzy was here I would’ve asked her. I entered the hat shop. Hyuk, Yesung, Donghae, Henry,  Ryeowook would love these hats. I thought there would be nobody coming inside a hat shop. Who comes in a hat shop these days? I was looking around the shop, it was obvious the lady behind the cash register knew who I was. Damn I should’ve escaped from the bodyguards, like in the early days. I would run and try to shake them off. Hid behind in an alley or something and waited until they were gone. Back then I would feel free, not that I don’t love being a singer, I love it, but just sometimes you want to walk around freely. But when I think of it those times didn’t end well. 

 

 

DING DING DING.

 

 

The bell above the door rang. I was standing close by a cap stand. If I would stretch my hand I could grab one of those flashy colourful caps. I turned around to see who walks in the hat store.

 

She had long blond-brown curly hair with a pink mesh and some kind of little sparkling accesory. She was looking around, didn’t she notice the bodyguards?

 

Well, here we go than nice, slowly afternoon would go to a hectic one, with girls running in and screaming to get an autograph. But I didn’t see her pull out her cell phone. SAVE.

 

I was pretending to look at the caps, then suddenly she stood beside me. What did I have to do when she notices it’s me? I stretched out my hand so I could grab that blue-green-white cap, damn I should’ve gone for the black head in front of me.
But I couldn’t go back now, so I grabbed that cap and she grabbed my hand. What was this? I think she didn’t even noticed she caught my hand in stead of the cap.

 

At that same moment my female bodyguard grabbed her shoulder. She was surprised, scared of her. I could feel it because her grip tightened. She looked at her then at me, then at her, then at me again (like a table-tennisball). With my free hand I slowly took off my sunglasses.
I looked at her, wow she had some very beautiful ocean blue eyes with a rare spot of orange.
I felt drawn to her, which is not a feeling I should have right now. I blinked, and looked at my bodyguard.
“You may let her go now, I don’t think she will do something” Why was this girl smiling? I looked back at her and slowly took her gaze to my hand, just by looking. I think she was unaware that she was still holding my hand, not that I didn’t like it. What was I thinking?

 

“I’m sorry”

What did she just say?
Did she just speak Korean?
Then she knows me right?

Damn, I knew it, I’m screwed.

 

“I’m sorry, I was just reaching for that cap there for my little brother.” She pointed at the cap that I was holding for no reason.

 

I looked, actually stared into her eyes. They were so beautiful though.
Who was this girl?
Why could she be so calm around me?

Not that I was self-obsessed, but I was used to someone who spoke Korean that he or she knew me and attacked me for autographs and pictures. I’m like a member of the hottest boy group in town.
Did she really not know me?

 

She gave me a faint smile, took the cap and went to the cash register. Her hair accessory fell out while she was walking to the door. I picked up the hairpin and I was ready to go after her.
 

“We have to get back now, play time is over.”  one of my male bodyguards said, let’s just name them guy 1, the other guy 2 and woman 1.
 

“But I need to return her pin, I have to go after her.” I waved the pin in the air.
 

“We have no time left, you need to go back and get the preparations done for the concert.” Guy 2 said.
 

“But she can’t be far, let me go after her”
 

“No, we have to go” woman 1 said.
I still had time to look for her, when I stepped outside the store, didn’t I? Ignoring everything what they were saying.

 

“Ok, than we’ll go.”

 

When I came outside the shop, she was gone. Damn she was fast. But the sad thing is I really would’ve gone after her if the bodyguards weren’t here.

 

“Ooh, great” there was a photohrapher tacking pictures. I could read the titles right now.
 

SPOTTED BANDMEMBER SUPER JUNIOR IN A HAT STORE,

or

SUPER JUNIOR MEMBER HOLDING HANDS IN THE HAT SHOP,


if he saw what was going on in there.

I will have to hear it from the manager if this comes out.

 

 

Fenc6sC.png

 

 

When I was back in the stadium, where the concert would be held, I ran into Donghae and Eunhyuk. Typical those two were always together. They stopped me.

 

“Kyuhyun-shi, where were you and with Yesungie's glasses on?” (Eunhyuk)

 

“What did you do this time? You were suppose to be quiet and calm.” (Donghae)

 

“I didn’t do anything, I just went out for a bit. OO and I saw Suzy, couldn’t say hi”

 

“We looked everywhere for you, you have to go and get ready.” (Donghae)

 

I had my hands in my pocket and was tossing the pin thingy round and round.

 

“Where did you go?” (Eunhyuk)

 

“Nowhere, in particular” I took my hands out of my pocket, I made a hand gesture and the pin flew on the ground. Great, that’s just what I need. Eunhyuk picked it up.

 

“YA, Kyuhyun-shi, what’s this? Is this is a girls’ hairpin? Whose is it?” (Eunhyuk)

 

“No one”
 

“You sure?” (Eunhyuk) 
Why was he hassling me like this? I didn’t do anything wrong.

 

“Yes, you don’t need to worry about her.”
 

“So, who is it, now you really got to tell us.”
Why did that slip out of my mouth?

 

“She’s no one special. She lost it in a hat shop, I picked it up. But I didn’t see her anymore when I went outside.”
 

“So you kept it? Why wouldn’t you give it to the cashier? You can’t go there again, you know. Should I repeat your past with girls again?” (Eunhyuk)
He was really getting on my nerves right now.

 

“It seems to me our Kyuhyun is getting annoyed right now, Hyuk. Let’s just leave it with that. Kyuhyun, just throw that pin away. We don’t need anymore scandals from you.” (Donghae)
 

“Yes, now can I go?”
 

“sure”

 

 

 

I went to the room for hair and make-up and costumes. I didn’t throw the pin away. It was back in my pocket of my jeans. When they were done with all of us. We had half an hour to showtime, I still couldn’t get her out of my head.

 

 

 

 

Nine o’clock.

 

SHOWTIME! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Comment, subscribe, upvote 
ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT