✎✎Editing --- Kyuhyun - Bodyguards will always find you

The Stranger Next Door

26. Kyuhyun - Bodyguards will always find you.

I saw Illiana standing at the side of the booth, where I was behind. Her arm close to me at her side so it was easy for me to take her hand and interlace my fingers with hers. I was watching her reaction when I was doing it, would she remember how my touch felt? From the moment I touched her she started smiling, she remembered. I twirled her around so she would be standing in front of me. Although it was dark her ocean blue eyes with that orange spot wouldn’t stop sparkling at the sight of me. For a moment there I thought I catched her having an uncertain look, than she was biting her lip again, in concentration to not do something. She really had to do that now, it was to y.

 

“I thought you only did that when you are concentrating on something” I started to smile, how I missed seeing her in real life. I saw pictures and saw her from afar but never this close since our misunderstanding 6 months ago. I pointed at her lip, shaking her out of her concentration. My heartbeat was rising when she looked innocent like nothing happened. How could she go from y to cute in like a second? My head started to spin a little from all the thoughts rushing through my mind. I started to draw circles on her hand.

 

“Illiana” Her beautiful eyes started to sparkle more when I said her name and her perfect smile couldn’t go wider. I need to tell her now that I was her neighbour, I can’t loose this moment. “I need to tell you something.” She just nodded and waited for me to go on. We got distracted by the sudden noises in front of the booth. I hoped she would hear me above this wreckage.

“Li, It’s me behind the wall with the hole, you know your next door neighbour it’s me.” I hoped she heard me but the sight of her told me otherwise.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” She yelled. She’s good at yelling like that I’d known for a while.

I moved closer to her, hoping she would hear me now, the music became louder so I tried to yell.

“I AM YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR” She couldn’t hear. I guessed faith doesn’t want me to tell her just yet, instead of trying it for a third time, I came closer to her, her breathing stocked, if there was someone who could push me from behind, I would be kissing her, but this wasn’t the time yet, I moved to her ear and said “Come with me” without waiting for her answer I tightened my grip around her hand and adjusted my cab so no one would recognise me. I kind of pulled her behind me before starting to run. I knew a place where we could hide for a while, a little forest not far from here.

“Where are you taking me?” I heard Illiana behind me ask.

“You’ll see, we’re almost there.”

Why did it have to be so dark, could almost see nothing, I was searching for my spot, where I’d go when I had free time before meeting Illiana. It was my special place, to relax. It was so hard to find in the dark but once I spotted it, I stopped running. I let my firm grip on her hand go. Causing her to shiver, I know she didn’t like to be alone in the dark, at night. That’s why I was in the practice room almost every night sleeping beside her. I had a mattress ready and cushions and blankets. The others didn’t like it, having all the stuff in the practice room but I refused to get it away. I started to gather wood to start a fire, luckily I had matches with me. She seemed to be so cold, why did she have to wear that tank top and shorts, she should’ve known the temperature was going to drop at night. She sat down against my tree where I normally sat, she stuck out her hands to warm them with the heat of the fire. But I doubt she would’ve be warm. I sat besides her.

“Kyuhyun” She started, My name out with her voice was just perfection, “I’m sorry about what happened, you know with Ethan, I didn’t know the guy so I didn’t know what he was until Suzy told me after you ran after him.” She wasn’t at fault at all, I was the one who pulled her in that room, I was the one who wanted to kiss her before I had to kiss her, I should be the one saying sorry. I was looking at the fire, but I could feel her quick glance on me.

“hey, don’t be sorry, most of it was my fault anyway, I shouldn’t have pulled you in that room from the start, but I didn’t want to like kiss you in front of the camera and everyone for the first time, and my past with girls hasn’t been good, they always used me to get famous.” I shrugged, I didn’t dare looking at her while saying it was my choice to kiss her first. I must be blushing hard, I could feel it. I just hope she didn’t notice. The fire didn’t gave much light so I doubt she saw it. I started to poke the fire to hide my nerves.

“Wait, you knew about the kiss?” I nodded still not looking at her, but I know she was looking at me cause I’ve felt her shift and turn my way.

“I knew about it since the night before. Suzy told me.”

“WHAT, Suzy told you? Why didn’t she tell me?”

“That’s a thing you gotta ask her” I don’t have a clue why Suzy didn’t tell her. But she didn’t seem to be disappointed with the answer.

“Still, I’m sorry that I got you grounded.”

“That was my fault to” I turned to her, adjusting my gaze to her. Was she blushing?. “Someone filmed us while we were handling Ethan. You don’t have to feel sorry, ok.”

“I kinda do feel sorry though, It all started because of me. That hat shop wasn’t a good idea to go into.”

“What are you talking about, it was a good thing, we met in that hat shop. That reminds me I still have to give you your hairpin back.” You’re not getting it back though, it’s mine for now on.

“Where are your bodyguards? In the hatshop they were almost glued to you?” Was she searching for them, scared that the would hold her back again. I ditched them like before I waited behind the booth and was sending messages to Lucas.

“Why’d you think of them, I gave them a vacation.” She raised her eyebrows, she didn’t believe me, right? Ok I give up, I’ll tell her. She must be cold, she was shivering, the fire wasn’t giving her enough fire.

“Fine, I ditched them somewhere, they are probably looking for me out there in the crowd.” I heard her teeth chatter. Why doesn’t she just ask for this hoodie? I have long sleeves under this, I would be warm enough. She rubbed her arms trying to get warmer I couldn’t take it anymore, I removed my cap and started to undress. Only the hoodie off course.

“Here, you go” I handed her my hoodie. Why is she shaking her head, she’s obviously cold.

“No, it’s alright, I’m fine” No, you’re not, if you are going to refuse one more time I’m going to pull this hoodie over your head myself.

“Come Li, you’re shaking, take it.” She’s going to say no, again I could see it. I pulled the hoodie over her head, in her astonishment that I was being rash, but I couldn’t see her shake anymore. She slowly pushed her arms in the holes. The hoodie was obviously to big for her but it would keep her warm for now. She looked so cute in it. What was she doing, was she smelling it? Her expression looked so happy when she inhaled my sent, then it turned into embarrassment when she looked up at me. Although her upperbody was warm now, her legs would’ve been cold. And I’m hungry too. I need some food and get a plaid to lay over her. She looked worried at me

 

 

“Thanks, are you going to be fine, now?” Why would she think I was cold I was dressed warmer than her.

“Illiana, I’m going to be just fine, Long sleeved shirt and jeans, you were starting to freeze, why didn’t you take a jersey or something with you?”

“How was I suppose to know I would be here, in the night like this, Suzy didn’t tell me how long it was going to be and it was so hot during the day” She was adorable in that hoodie, the sleeves where to long so you couldn’t see her hands, it was like seeing a six year old trying to fit into her mother’s clothes only to realise that they were to big. Her stomach was growling. So I’m not the only one who was hungry, this was my cue to stand up and get some snacks. She was embarrassed.

 “Wait here” I put on my cap first when I let down my hands again.

 “You’re going to leave me?” She grabbed my hand, I know I can’t leave her alone in night long, but we need some food so this was necessary.

“I’ll be back, I’m going over there to get some food. You’re clearly hungry.”

“oww, ok, come back soon. I don’t like to be alone.”

“I know” I unwrapped her hand and went back to the festival area hurrying, so she wouldn’t be alone. I only had to avoid being seen by my bodyguards, by the paparazzi and especially by the fans. What was going to be kind of hard without the hoody.

I don’t have a clue of what she liked to eat – none of them told me that, I know her favourite colour, her favourite animal, … and such but I don’t know what she’d like to eat- so I hoped Lucas was still awake, Kibum must’ve taken them back to their apartment right now or they could’ve gone home without going backstage but I don’t think so. I sent a message to Lucas asking of what she liked. I got my reply really fast three things, Ramen, drink and chocolate chip cookies. Where am I going to find chocolate chip cookies at this time, the convenient stores are all closed. Thinking of it Henry always got chocolate chip cookies in his apartment. He was probably home now, I don’t recall him saying he had a schedule after so I called him up.

“Henry-ah?”

“Hyung? What the hell? It’s late, why are you calling me? Got why is it so noisy at the background?” He sounded very sleepy.

“Henry-ah, I’m with Illiana at the festival, well not at the festival, close by, I need your chocolate chip cookies.”

“oeoeoeoeoeoe, it was about time you got to meet with that girl.” Now clearly awake.

“Not the time, cookies, I need your chocolate chip cookies”

“Why?”   - Very protective of those cookies, aren’t we Henry? -

“Cause Li loves chocolate chip cookies and the convenient stores are not open anymore. You got cookies right?”

“Yep, I got cookies. I can bring them, just give me like 8 minutes and I’m there”

“Okay meet me at the entrance of the park with the trees”

“Okay, got it.”

 

I pulled my cap down and went in to the crowd finding a booth that sells ramen. It wasn’t hard to find at all. With ramen and drinks in my hands I went to the entrance. Sheez I forgot the plaid, Henry should have one in his car, his always cold at night and he loves to have a blanket everywhere he goes.

I saw Henry waiting at the front entrance. Cap, glasses and hoodie on, perfect disguise. He waited with the pack of cookies in his hands.

“Hyung, here you go” Giving me the pack of cookies.

“Henry-ah, do you have blanket too?”

“Why, Blanky is in the car”

“Cause Illiana is getting colder with the minute”

“Than you should warm her with a kiss” He winked, smirking at me.

“YAH”

“Fine, I’ll get blanky out of the car” Such a little kid, calling the plaid, Blanky. He was walking back with the plaid in his hands. “But if there is such as one little tear on it, you’re dead, understood.” I nodded and thanked him. How long did I leave her there? 10 minutes, great not to long. “Thank you” I yelled when I ran back into the bundle of trees.

 

 

I know she once told me about the hurdle of lions, If faith didn’t want me to tell her directly I’ll have to give her hints, so she realises that I’m her neighbour and not JUST some stranger next door. So I slowly closed in on her, making the bushes rustle. Once. How soon she turned around and got that expression on her face. I can’t describe it, it was like she was focused on the place the sound was coming from yet, she was scared something would’ve attacked her and then she straightened and became courageous. I couldn’t help it, but I couldn’t scare her that much, she had enough angst in Africa. I rustled the bush again and came out smiling.

“Yah, don’t do that, you don’t know how that scared me.”

“Like a big troop of lions surrounding you?”

“yes” Does it ring a bell Illiana, OMG you’re cute when you’re confused.

“You should see your facial expression right now, it’s to funny.”

“It’s not funny” whoops, I got her annoyed best remedy against an annoyed Illiana would be my touch right? I walked to her and took her hand in mine after I put all the food and Blanky on the leafy ground. My thumb were running circles all over her soft skin. The fluttery feeling came back and with every turn, electricity shot through me. I need to stop, she seemed to be softening anyway.

“That’s better, right?” I asked her, softly removing my hand.

“ey,  Why’d you let go, I didn’t say you could?” She pouted. I couldn’t resist but smiling, could she get more perfect. I was ready to take her hand again, whenever she wanted to, I would take it.

 “Li-shi, you’re fine, nothing is going to happen.” Bending down to take the ramen, who cooled down a bit. I wondered if she remembered I said it to her before as the neighbour. Clearly she didn’t.

“You’re perfect” I heard it correctly didn’t I, I wanted to hear it again.

“What’d you say?” I gave her the ramen. My fingers brushing hers, I can’t ignore it, I could see it in her eyes she had acknowledged the touch to.

 “euh me….nothing… I didn’t say anything.”  Hearing her stutter the words. I took a sneak glanced at her, she wasn’t going to repeat it, was she? Because she made the fire bigger, it was noticeable that she was blushing. I sat down next to her with my own cup of ramen.

“How long are you planning to keep me here “ Slurping the ramen in and pointing at the food that I brought, that wasn’t a lot, I had a couple more cups of ramen, we could heat that up over the fire later.

“The whole night if I have too” I could do that, I’m sure I could, But was her reason for asking me that, maybe a reason that she wanted to go home?

“eh, what? The whole night, what about your schedules?” Schedule, smedule, what? I didn’t even think about my schedules. I didn’t have anymore until tomorrow.

“I have none anymore”

“And tomorrow?” I don’t want to think about tomorrow, I want to be right here, right now. Just with you, being alone with you, You made me the happiest guy just now, I don’t want to think about tomorrow.

“Tomorrow is tomorrow off course I have schedules than.” She was staring straight into my eyes with hers flaming up with the reflection of the fire.

“How’d you know?”

“Know what? Ooh the cookies” I slurped from my drink. “Ooh that I have my secret information source.” Yeah and it’s called Lucas the angel/devilish little brother of Suju and you.

“Suzy, right?” ----- wrong -----

“No, I see it on your face you want to know who, I’m not telling you who it is, that’s my secret” I’m not going to blow the secret, Lucas has been with us and mostly with me the entire time. I know Lucas wouldn’t be able to hold the secret any longer. He wanted to tell his sister he was with me most of the time, learning Korean from me.

“hmpf” she snuffled and admired the fire, slurping the hot ramen inside. She was mad wasn’t she? She was sulking too. This wasn’t good. She didn’t say anything anymore until she ate her cup empty and drank her drink.

 

She was eyeing the chocolate chip cookies behind me, I know she wanted them, but she wasn’t going to get them so fast. So when I saw her making a move to the cookies, I snatched them away. She needs to be happy first, then she’ll get cookies.

“Not yet, Are still mad at me for not telling you who my source is?”

“I’m not mad, I’m irritated, a little but mad no.”  I could see her eyes fixed on the package. She’s like an innocent little child who wanted the cookies. She keeps amazing me. You want the cookies Illiana then let’s be children for once and catch the cookies.

“You want these” I smiled.

“Yes” she pouted, “Give me those cookies.”….”please”  How could I resist her, when she pouted like that. But I had to resist her, I wasn’t going to cave in that fast. Her pout vanished and it became a straight focused war face. I couldn’t help but laugh while she wanted the cookies. She smiled to without knowing it. I had laid open Blanky, damn Henry now I’m calling the stupid plaid Blanky. Fine, so be it. I stood up turning my back for a second to Illiana and when I turned back she was laying on the ground. Head on Blanky, her arms over her head and hand around my ankle. She pulled me, I landed on my knees, hovering my head above me cookies in one hand, the other holding me up so I wouldn’t crash into her and hurt her. I’m so close to her, my heartbeat rising, my breathing was faster, butterflies in my stomach multiplied by a hundred, if it wasn’t a thousand times. I need to calm down.

“You’ll do everything for those cookies, right?” Trying the break the tension that was forming. She nodded.

“everything”  Her arms were beside her now, I could feel her breath on me. What do I do? I wanted to kiss her so badly right now. Unnoticeable I watched my surrounding. I saw something moving on the plaid. Not now. Destiny wasn’t with me today, there was a spider happily walking towards Illiana’s head, I need to distract Illiana or she is going to scream. I still remember the first time. I smashed that spider against the wall, but this was double the size of the other one.

 

“Do you still want them?” I whispered to distract her, she was shaking my head. The little thing waling closer.

“No”

“You’re crazy” I smiled.  I need to do something before she sees the thing. The spider will not know what will happen. How I want to kiss her right now, and remove the spider. What should I do first? I chose the kiss. The spider will walk away of his own, right?

I moved closer to her, she was breathing rapidly until I was just a few inches away. She closed her eyes, I was just merely not even brushing her lips. The spider kept crawling. Ooh come one, this isn’t my night, is it? Kiss. Spider. Spider. Kiss. Kiss. Spider, the spider had won, darn it.

“Don’t move” I whispered. I stood up annoyed at the little animal and tried to catch the spider in a ramen cup, I’m not killing it with my hand again. Illiana’s eyes opened and she turned around her hair all to one side like she just woke up, could she be more mesmerizing? I couldn’t take my eyes off her and standing in the position I was standing right now, bent over with a ramen cup to catch a spider.

“Kyu, what are you doing” she asked more or less dazed. Should I tell her there was a spider next to her, she is going to flip.

“It’s nothing, just don’t move?”

“Why?” I accidently let her follow my eyes to the spider. “AAAAA” She spat up and went around me, I felt her arms circling my waste her head on my back. “KILL IT, YAH KIlLL THE STUPID ANIMAL ALREADY” I had to hold in my laugh, she was scared to death. Okay, time for the little animal to take some flying lessons. With Illiana’s arms around me, it was harder than I thought to pick up Blanky and fleece Blanky until the spider was away. I turned around in her arms so her head buried itself in my chest.

“Is it gone?” She slowly looked up at me, knowing what she was doing, she unwrapped her hands, but I already wrapped mine around her, so she couldn’t go away. I slowly released one hand that went up to cup her cheek and bring her closer to me. I ignored the rustles in the bushes, there was no wind so it must’ve been something I don’t care, I had Illiana so close to me right now, I wasn’t going to lose her. The closer she came, the faster her eyes shut. Still ignoring the rustles, my eyes shot to, being so close to her knowing she stopped breathing somewhere in the middle. I was ready to kiss her, to feel her soft lips to mine, to let her lips move with mine, but faith wasn’t at my side today.

“Kyu?” She said softly. She backed away, opening her eyes, giving me that look like she had just thought of something that she wanted to ask.
“Yes” I got a little scared. Did she know? Did Lu already tell her? That wasn’t possible, right? She would’ve mentioned it right now.

“I have to know, Why is my brother calling you hyung? I mean he doesn’t know you, he just saw you like once and he’s acting like he knows you longer than I do.” She blinked her eyes, the fireflames shadowing upon her face. That was what she wanted to know? Ok there’s no way back now, I have to tell her.

“Illiana, I’m your ….”

"You're my what?" She blinked her eyes, those beautiful long eyelashing that she had, I didn't noticed it before because I was always drown in her eyes.

"Nei..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“CHO Kyuhyun!” I was cursing inside, the bodyguards found me. Damn it. I let Illiana go, for the second time she was expecting an answer to her question.

“Cho Kyuhyun, Where the hell have you been?! We’ve been looking all over for you” My female bodyguard raised her voice. This was so embarrassing.

“You are coming with us” Male number one said, kind of pushing Illiana aside. She didn’t go through, I think, what just happened, she was holding her breath, I don’t know why.

“Don’t push her” I was annoyed and grabbed Li by the hand bringing her closed to me, c’mon Li snap out of it, breathe. She looked up at me.

Two perfect moments ruined. I could kill my bodyguards. They had all the time of finding us and they choose now.

“Cho Kyuhyun, go home, we will take care of the girl.”

Hell no, I know what “take care of the girl” means, no way, I’m taking her home. I pulled the hood over her head, because when the bodyguards were here, the paparazzi would follow. I putted my cap back on, I grabbed Li’s hand and held her close, ignoring all the things the bodyguards said, head down we went to the car.  Before we reached the car, I saw flashing, great I knew it, they’re here.

“Li, keep you head down, ok?”

“Ok” She said softly.

“Whatever happens, don’t let go” I looked behind me where Li was, holding our hands in front of her. I could feel her grasp tighten. I keep being amazed of how fast these guys are, how quick they are to find the places idols are.

 

I called Suzy to ask if she could come at the secret underground where we always switched cars to keep our apartment hidden. Suzy was going to bring Illiana back to 629. The two male bodyguards where in the car where we came in from the park and I was with my female bodyguard in another unknown car leaving through another exit. No one would know, I just was afraid that the CEO might find out. The perfect evening ruined by the bodyguards. Great.


WriterFairywords-AN.png

HEY HEY

so what the hell did I do? Damn I let Illiana ruin it. 

OMG I just found out Wendy (SMR) is to be debuted in a group o.O. She was like so good alone. :( 
 

Anyways
Time for some drama next week, right? This wouldn't be a romantic drama without the drama, would it now? ^^
hehe and I finally set up --> Ethan : Behind The Crime <-- (linked in the foreword). 

 

soo comment ^^ hehe cause I love them.
ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

5

Illiana

Where Am I? Who Is Kyuhyun?

 

 

HERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXT

 

HERE ENDS TEXT.

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Here are the two links . I can't seem to get over it. It's been already a week since the concert I miss it. We will go in september to the K-Culture festival also situated in Düsseldorf. It's me and my sister that'll go. the others are still deciding :p. hehe ^^. I can't wait for that either it'll be with Ailee, VIXX, BTOB, Block B, Got7, MBLAQ. ooh and also there will be a cover dance K-pop thing :D so excited :D so here are the links again :D 

 

VLOG BAP LOE Düsseldorf
Part 1 : http://youtu.be/-a4XxzUhT5s
Part 2 : http://youtu.be/7FGNqIIVCv8

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT