✎✎Editing --- Illiana - Lucas' secret / from heaven to hell

The Stranger Next Door

*warning: I should put this on rated though and this was written before the adding of the last four chapters so there maybe pieces I haven't rewritten*

27. Illiana - Lucas' secret / Heaven turns into hell

Today it was Suzys birthday. I got some take out for me and my brother, but he wasn’t hungry. I was planning something special, I asked for a few days of work and Lucas helped me out. Something special in a way, I asked mrs. Jung to fly over here, Suzy missed her mom. Off course I did too and Lucas too. So Suzy’s mom would be arriving in the airport any minute now, she would rather take a cap to the apartment than letting me pick her up.

“Lucas, I just have to pick up the cake and than we are all set.” I said to my brother. My brother looked at me when I passed between him and his Wii game. He paused his game.

“Okay, sis don’t be late.” He looked at me. He ran to the kitchen to pore him a drink. I looked at the screen.

“Lu, that’s not one of our games, where did you get it.” Lucas looked at me, trying to figure out what to say.

“I..I…I..”

“Lu you aren’t stealing games I hope.”

“Sis, I would never steal. How could I, I’m not you at my age.”

Okay, yeah I stole when I was 10, because everyone was doing it and I was a pro, but I learned to control that ability and swore I would never steal again when I was 16 and got arrested for stealing a car.

“So where did you get it than?” looking back at the screen, “and where did you learn Korean so fast?” Cause the whole game was in Korean, my brother was smart but this was inhuman.

“Next door neighbour” He said so casually.

“You saw our next door neighbour?” I was standing there like a statue looking surprised.

“Yeah many times, he helped me out quite a lot, with homework and stuff. He even brought me food one day, that the others cooked.” Lucas said like it was the most common thing in the world.

“Who is he?”

“They said to keep it a secret, I’m not going to spill it.”

“Yah, bro, you can tell me.”

“Actually I really can’t tell you. Go get that cake. Suzy will be home in half an hour.”

“Fine”

 

I winced, I got a sudden pain streak in my stomach. I grabbed my stomach and put a hand to the wall. Then it stopped.

“Sis, you okay?” He paused “Don’t get the cake, we can do it without it too, Suzy wouldn’t mind.” Lucas sprang up and ran to me asking with concern in his voice. He kept looking at me.

“I’m fine, lil bro. Don’t worry.” I ruffled his hair and picked up the keys from the tray in the hall. “I’ll be back soon”

 

A second streak of pain this one was worse. But I was already out of the house so I waited for the elevator.

I wasn’t fine at all. How would I make it to the bakery and back without falling down? It stopped again, So maybe I was fine.

I entered the elevator and suddenly my sight became blurry to. Third strike : I was so in pain right now, I grabbed on to my clothes in front of my stomach. Slowly sliding against the wand of the elevator until I sat down. Crimpling from the pain. I need to manage that damn pain*. I slowly laid myself down on my side. I was lying down in fetus-form in an elevator, how embarrassing most I have looked. With my eyesight blurry and ears that gave in I could manage to hear but not see. The doors opened but I couldn’t get up, I felt myself fighting it, but it didn’t help.

“ooo Illiana, can you hear me” someone was talking to me.

“Hyung, call 119, hurry”

“Li, your brother wasn’t kidding, we have ….” I know that voice, I know that damn voice, it was calling me Li, so he must’ve known me.

“How … d-d-o …”

“Shhh don’t try to speak.” He putted a finger on my lips. “put your arms around me” I did that for what I could manage to do. He felt him carrying me, I know his sent too, but I couldn’t remember who he was, and putting me down on something soft.

There was a lot of noise, where the hell was I. I was trying to sit up.

“Don’t try to get, you’ll waste your energy” He brushed the hair out of my face. It was a lovely gesture, I felt in peace but I wanted to know who he was.

“Where is that stupid ambulance, I’ve could’ve brought her faster.”

“Yah, calm down, kid”

I began to hear very vaguely. My hearing is failing me now too, what is this.

“Li, hold on, the ambulance is almost here.” I stretched out my hand, I felt he took it and kissed it. Why would he do that, who the hell was he, my mind was just a mess right now. I was beginning to toss and turn around, the pain was getting worse.

“Li, just hold on a little more.” I couldn’t say a thing. He just had to hold my hand and I would be happy.

 

“yah ky..”

“Hyung don’t use my name, sheez, we made a deal to not tell her.”

“Fine, the ambulance is here, dongsaeng”

“Okay, I’ll go with her, go to the apartment and tell her brother”

“What are you planning on doing? They are just outside the door, you little troublemaker” I heard the older one sigh.

“I don’t care, I’m going with her”

“Are YOU CRAZY?”

I couldn’t hear much of the conversation after that, I was put on a carrier and put in the ambulance.

“What’s your relationship with her?”

“Brother” A short pause.

“Fine get in”

Say what, no he wasn’t, I was shaking my head wildly.

“Just stay still” He said.

I was from the pain. I felt my hair was by a soft hand.

“It’s all going to be fine.” I slowly fell asleep, I thought mostly from him my hair, but than again I was inhaling painkilling medication too, so maybe it was that.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt so good, running on the beach, in warm summery weather. Not having anything to worry about. I saw my brother playing with guys, Suzy sitting next to someone laughing. My mom sitting next to a doctor. But her eyes were on someone behind me. I felt arms slowly brushing over my skin and slowly crossing my waist. Someone was giving me a backhug. Pulling me up and turning around like a helicopter. I was laughing.

I really felt happy.

 

He laid me down in the sand. His touch warming my skin, He was above me holding my hand, caressing them and leaning in close.

It was like a movie ending. Everyone was happy. He leaned in closer. And I finally saw who it was, I already knew it by the mere his mere touch in the beginning.

“Kyuhyun” I said just above a whisper.

“Illiana, I am here.”

He leaned in and kissed me. He really was kissing me. Letting loose of my hands, and lacing one hands fingers in my hair, one hand around my waist. I didn’t have much on, just a bikini top and some jeans shorts. So his touch was directly on my bare skin. I felt like electricity shot through me, like uncontrollable butterflies were roaming in my stomach, he made me feel light, like I was flying through the air. It felt so good. I didn’t want it to end.

His kiss was soft and gentle. I wanted more.

His lips brushing over mine. Lightly biting my bottom lip. Letting it loose and then let his lips brush all over mine again.

He rolled me over so I would be above and he at the bottom not stopping to kiss me. We were both smiling.

 

We forgot that there were other people still around us. My hair was falling like a curtain over us. His hands lightly circling my back and my hands were on their own exploring tour, tugging his shirt without sleeves, trying to get my hands under it and let my hands explore for themselves. A satisfied sigh leaving his and my mouths. I felt the tip of his tongue brushing over my lips, I tentatively let my tongue meet his. This kiss turned in a passionate kiss, he turned me to the bottom again. My hands still under his shirt, his still caressing my body. I was getting all hot and bothered and didn’t want to stop.

 

“Yah, get room” Suzy yelled. We broke our kiss and looked at her. Then we looked back at each other and smiled.

I loved seeing his happy smile. His beautiful happy dark eyes were mine. Finally.

We stood up, holding hands and ran to the others. His hand was so soft. I wanted to hold it forever.

 

“Wake up, Li, please wake up” Suzy said.

“What? I am awake” I asked confused.

“Just wake up now, I need you sis” Lucas said with a concerned look.

I looked next to me. I couldn’t feel Kyuhyuns hand anymore, he was fading away.

“What, no, no” I cried still trying to grasp his hand. What the hell was happening, I saw the faces of my friend and my brother and my mother. They looked all so concerned.

“My dear little Illiana, wake up” mom said.

“Kyuhyun” I looked at him, he was really fading away. I could only see a ghost image of him that mouthed that I had to wake up.

“I don’t want to, stay with me” I cried, when my tears started to roll out of my eyes, I was trying to get hold on him. Everything faded into darkness. I turned and turned but everything was black, I could feel like there was someone else here though.

“Illiana” That voice, no way. I turned around. “How does my revenge feel like?’ He asked and went away. I gasped for air but I couldn’t breath and when he faded I became weak and fell down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 


WriterFairywords-AN.png

hey hey 

I'm writing a quick note here cause I have to study and work on my exams. *I missed alot of drama already like f(x)'s drama what's going on there? / a new girl  group SM called red velvet, the clip reminds me off katy perry :s/ oo Zhang Li Yin's Agape I wanna see the whole thing*
So like I said I should put this chappie on rated, no? This is a quite short chapter in comparison to the other chapters. 
I also warned you guys that this was normally the chapter that followed "Kyuhyun - my little visitor is back" so there maybe some stuff I hadn't got time to rewrite just yet.

With chapters that are going to follow, the little details will tell you something :D So pay attention to it.
OOh I'm not revealing the two hidden chapters cause they are full of notes on how the story goes. + my whole ending is in there so not revealing those.

comment, subscribe => cause you love me 😇 and I love hearing from you guys.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

*I closed my graphic shop, I'm on hiatus in the victoriousshop and My sister is opening a review shop so go and check that out HERE*

 

5

Illiana

Where Am I? Who Is Kyuhyun?

 

 

HERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXT

 

HERE ENDS TEXT.

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Here are the two links . I can't seem to get over it. It's been already a week since the concert I miss it. We will go in september to the K-Culture festival also situated in Düsseldorf. It's me and my sister that'll go. the others are still deciding :p. hehe ^^. I can't wait for that either it'll be with Ailee, VIXX, BTOB, Block B, Got7, MBLAQ. ooh and also there will be a cover dance K-pop thing :D so excited :D so here are the links again :D 

 

VLOG BAP LOE Düsseldorf
Part 1 : http://youtu.be/-a4XxzUhT5s
Part 2 : http://youtu.be/7FGNqIIVCv8

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT