PREVIOUSLY IN THE STRANGER NEXT DOOR

The Stranger Next Door
 

PREVIOUSLY IN

THE STRANGER NEXT DOOR

SMALL RECAP OF WHAT HAPPENED

 

 

KYUHYUN's Previously in The Stranger Next Door.


“Kyu, where have you been, we were looking for you?” Sungmin came running to me.
 

“I need to tell you something.”

 

“What happened?” Trying to figure out my facial expression “Is it good?” He whispered.

 

 

“She moved!” I said enthousiaticly.
 

“You sure? You didn’t imagine it?” He looked worried. “You didn’t sleep much the last few days, trying to get Lucas on the right path again. You need to rest”

 

 

“You are really sure, she moved”
 

“I’m sure, I never been so sure of my life, she squeezed my hand. Twice.” He believed me right.
 

“Kyu - -“ He started. “You are sure right? You’re really sure? You didn’t imagine it?”
 

“Hyung, I really didn’t, I need to go back in the morning, I feel like I’m the one who is supposed bring her back.”
 

Sungmin gave me shoulder pat “Ok, I will believe what you say for now, not because it is possible, but it can be just your imagination to. Just don’t do stupid things.”

 

“But one thing is for sure, don’t tell the others just yet, you need to be sure, you can’t give them false hope, especially not Lucas.”

--- Just one more kiss

 


 

 

kiss me” I heard a whisper, OMG she is really here.
 

“Illiana? I am not imaging it right? You’re here?” I looked around. I felt a sudden push at the back of my headWhat The…? Where did that pressure come from. I rubbed the back of my head.
 

“You want me to do it again?” I slowly asked, how stupid am I ?, asking thin air if she want to be kissed again.
 

I closed my eyes and closed the gap that was still between us, I placed a soft kiss on her lips. Suddenly I felt pressure against my lips. My eyes shot open. She was kissing me back, she really was kissing me back. I pulled away. I touched my lips. I wasn’t imagining this, I plumped down in the chair behind me. My hand still on hers. My fingers from my other hand trembled on my lips. I felt and saw her hand squeeze mine.


“Illiana” I whispered "It worked? It really worked? So it was that where you reacted on last time too?” I was so certain I didn’t dream nor imagined it, it wasn’t a fraction of my imagination, this was real.

 

“I need to tell the others” I let go of her hand.

 

--- Just one more kiss


 

 

I ran outside, I had the urge to look up to the window of Illiana’s chamber. I didn’t ignore it this time, but what I saw in that window was surreal.

 

 

“Illiana?” I really did see Illiana.

I ran back to the hospital room.

I opened the door with force.

 

 

Illiana” I gasped.

--- Just one more kiss

 

 

ILLIANA's Previously in The Stranger Next Door.

 

 

“I will get my revenge”
--- Mrs Jung's Huge Assignment

 




“Super Junior is coming”

 

“Lu, you don’t know them”

 

“Hyung, you were about to call Kyuhyun hyung, weren’t you?” His eyes became bigger than I ever saw him. “Lu why would you call him hyung, when you don’t know the guy?”

--- Mid Summer Festival



 

“Lu you aren’t stealing games I hope.”

 

“So where did you get it than?  and where did you learn Korean so fast?”

 

“Next door neighbour”

 

“You saw our next door neighbour?”

--- Lucas' Secret // From heaven to hell



 

“Be careful of what you eat, it will be your last!” Some not so unfamiliar voice whispered in my ear. I spun around to see who it was but the person who just whispered in my ear was gone. Chills spread over my entire body. What was going on? Who was it? I knew the voice but couldn’t place it.

 

Maybe I’m just imagining things

--- Mid Summer Festival



 

KYUHYUN ” I yelled. Why doesn’t he react?
 

Why doesn’t he look at me? 

 

“I’m over here” I waved my hands.

 

Why can’t he see me? I found him.

 

Why can’t he hear me?

--- I'm Here Don't you dare let go of me!

 


NOOOOO, I need him with me ! I need Kyu here” I cried, and shouted

 

 

“He really lost it, she is so good as dead, it’s even a miracle that she’s in a coma. That poison she had in her, I don’t think she was supposed to be alive. But laying there in a coma isn’t living either. I’d had a talk with the family about pulling that plug.”

 

The nurse again nodded in agreement and sighed “Such a pity to loose her life at a young age, and those damn paparazzi’s are outside again, trying to get the story”

--- I'm Here Don't you dare let go of me!


 

"Tell me, what the hell am I doing? I'm going crazy, I can't touch or speak to anyone. I can't do anything. Why am i tired from running, TELL ME?, Why can't I just be connected to you and show everyone. Why can't you just listen to me?  And tell me Why the hell do I feel Kyu and nobody else? TELL MEI yelled to the lifeless me. What in the world am I doing ? It can't talk back I'm here and I can't feel any connection unless Kyuhyun touches me.

--- I'm Here Don't you dare let go of me!


 

Wait, maybe? Could it be? Sam? Nah, Sam wasn’t free yet. Than who?

--- I'm Here Don't you dare let go of me!


 

I was just at the end of a hallway, room 367 I was watching someone who just came out of a car-accident. Uch he didn’t look pretty, although he was wrapped all over and I mean all over his body with bandage, he would scarred really badly. I went to the next roomOO poor kid, he broke his legThat’s six weeks in a cast for you than. I turnedaround in that room there was a girl, 18 I think, she was sleeping her mom her hair, she head her whole chest in bandages, probably broken ribs, poor girl. The mother slowly covering her with the hospital blanket.

My mother never did that, not even when Lucas fell when he was little, I was always the one who nursed his wounds, who protected him. What would it be like to have a mom like that ? Not one who put her children in second place. Maybe that’s why Sam had easily persuaded me to do things I didn’t want to do. Suzy would always be mad at me when I did things for him. But I hadn't had a choice, I had to do it, whatever bad thing I did was because of him because he threatend me so much and all people around me. Like the one night I actually refused his request to do something. The night my long-term boyfriend was beaten and killed, no one knew of my boyfriend everyone thought Sam was my boyfriend, but he wasn't. I had a nice, good-looking, smart, understanding boyfriend and Sam killed him. I had say goodbye to a 5 year long relationship and no one knew it. I never was a bad person, I just was made into one.

--- I'm Here Don't you dare let go of me!


 

Wait?, I didn’t go through his head. I really touched him. I really pushed his head down.

 

 

“You want me to do it again?”
 

YES, yes, yes, ppalli” Finally you get it. I was going to explode otherwise. Och, forget it you can't hear me anyway.
 

He bent down again, he closed his eyes. I could feel it. Could I kiss him back?  C’mon react stupid body and I ran to the other side of the bed cause I could only see Kyu’s back. I watched my still body, and focused,

 

OMG My body reacted, I really did it now. This was so weird mid air kissing and than again I kinda wasn't, but my body was in fact kissing him back, no way. His eyes spread wide open and widened with the second. I think they couldn't go weider even if he wanted them to. He pulled away. I pumped my fingers, to squeeze his hand. It was working. I smiled happily, come on. Don’t let me go now. Hold on to me. I could feel my connection to my body. He fell in the chair not letting go of my hand. If he kept holding on maybe I could reconnect with my body. Maybe I would fload  back in my body and loose this horrible feeling of something was missing. But he had to hold on.

 

“Illiana” He whispered “omg it really worked? So it was that where you reacted on last time too.” I squeezed his hand again and held my grip around it. I wanted to hug him and hold him close. “I need to tell the others”


Wait ! NO !, Kyu !, no, don’t let go. NO, what are you doing?” He let go of my hand. I shook my head frequently.  NO, you idiot. He my hair, but I couldn’t feel it anymore. I couldn't feel his touch nor could I feel my own body.

--- I'm Here Don't you dare let go of me!


 

I tried to grab his wrist, but I grabbed air instead,

 

I needed to follow him I looked around and ran to the window, I looked in the window, to look for him outside but apparently the only I could see myself without others seeing me.

 

Was I vanishing? I was almost transparent now. NO, not now, I was almost there, I was almost there, looking at myself in the reflection and tears that roll out of my eyes. 

 

I heard the sound of the door opening, I turned around.

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

But it was too late I slowly vanishing, the room was vanishing like paper that burned in the flames and everything came black again.

 

 

 

Why did he have to let go of my hand? Why Kyu? I could’ve stayed longer.
--- I'm Here Don't you dare let go of me!

 


LUCAS' Previously in The Stranger Next Door:

 

 

 

“Lucas” Mom tried again. “Lucas we need to talk about something, something very serious” She put a hand on my side, it made me shiver and her words scared me.

 

“Lucas we need to talk about the fact your sister might not wake up, and you coming back to Africa with me.

 

“I don’t want to” I said almost inaudible.

 

“Lucas, we need to and you will have to come with me.”

 

“She’ll wake up” I still had so much hope my sister would be at my side, like tomorrow or the day after or the day after that. Until my sister wakes up, I was not moving or giving up hope. I was not that person, I have to believe the plant, silent sister I had now, would be the somewhat loud, spiritful, helpful, lively sister again. “Lucas I know, we all want her to wake up”

 

“Than why are you talking like she’s not even here anymore” I could feel my eyes water but I cried every tear with Kyuhyun and Illiana in the hospital.

 

“You have to understand there is a possibility that she is not waking up from this.”

 

“Lucas, you look at me like I’m sort of a monster. I am not, you know, I just have to be realistic, In Africa I have seen many things.”

 

“Mom, where not in Africa.”

 

“I know, but still you have to think about the possibilities.”

 

“Mom I’m 10, I don’t think about anything, I JUST WANT ILLIANA BACK

 

 

 

 

“You sound like you have given up hope already”

Was it to much to ask for my sister, Was it to much for me to ask her back? Was it? Was I becoming someone who held on to the impossible.

 

--- STOP MY MOTHER

 



 

 Please, Kyu, you need to tell me she’s ok, you need to tell me she’s alive, you need to tell me she’ll come back to me

 

 

Thinking about something Illiana told me. "If I'm not there, find someone you love and are comfortable with and cry"

 

He’s the only one who may see my tears tonight.

--- Illiana, my sister

 

 



 

“Lucas, Stop bothering the idol.”

--- STOP MY MOTHER

 



 

Illiana would always say, when we were alone, I should cry, I shouldn't hold it in, that it was bad for me. Sis would always hug me and yell at mother that I was just a kid for not letting me cry.

--- Illiana, my sister

 


 

“Lu? What is it now.?” Kyuhyun said friendly ready to hug it out, letting me cry. The word now shocked me, I really was a burden wasn’t I? Now, he was fed up with me too.

 

 

“Lucas, what are you talking about? You are not a burden to us.”

 

“I want Illiana so bad right now.”

 

“I know” he whispered soflty “You are not the only one.”

 

--- STOP MY MOTHER


 

“I don’t want to go back, I don’t want to go to Africa. I hated Africa. I don’t want to loose hope. I just want Illiana. I want to be strong like Illiana, strong for her, but I can’t I just one her back. Is that to much to ask?” I said through tears, and whispered the last part.

 

 

 

“Kyu, we have to go” Leeteuk whispered.

 

“I know”

 

“Lu wanna come with us?” Leeteuk asked

 

 

 

“YOU, come back here. Bring my child back here this instant.” Mom yelled behind Kyu-hyung.

--- STOP MY MOTHER
 


 

2 weeks more past

“There is something we have to discuss with you guys.” My mother started “The doctor just called. With a very hard and difficult question.”

 

“NO” Suzy put her hands on my ears so I wouldn’t hear anything. “YOU CAN’T, YOU WON’T” She yelled towards my mother “MOM!” she shouted in disbelieve to hers. “HE DOESN’T HAVE TO HEAR THIS”

 

“Lucas, I’m going to tell you this and we decided to do it.” My mother said very indifferently. “I’ve decided to pull the plug of your sister, the doctor agrees.” My mouth flew open, She wanted to really kill my sister,? “NO” I shouted “NO, YOU CAN’T”

 

 

Around 10am the next day, Suzy came in the apartment. Shouting to not pull Illiana’s plug, that she had moved. But mother and Mrs Jung were alreay leaving for the car.
 


She boosted me up, and she needed my help to stop what they were about to do.
But would we come in time, to stop it? Would they believe Suzy about what Kyu said? Would they? Or would my mother be so stubborn and stupid to go through with it.
--- STOP MY MOTHER

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

So yeah, my awesome readers it took me a while to get everything straight. As I was cleaning out my mac whose been back for 2 weeks, I started to edit my word document. I'm giving you a small recap of what happened in TSND before I update it again.
YES YOU HEARD ME.
I'm on board with the story again. :D
So what have I been doing. Obviously alot of college re-entering stuff which is yet from finished at college starts on monday. 

I've decided to do a new side story for this. Suzy and Kibum, first chapter is already posted. TSND : Staying Friends. It's a bit of a new writing style for me as I  wrote normally in first person this one is in third person.
GOOOOODDD I'm dying everytime I see the mamacita video. and not only the mv, Kyuhyun-oppa is really killing me. uurrgghhh. :) So next chapter will be Kyuhyun I think. I'm not going to give out spoilers just yet.

 

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT