✎✎Editing --- Illiana - The few unforgettable hours

The Stranger Next Door

25. Illiana - The few unforgetable hours

“Li, I have to go, Lu you coming?” She grabbed Lucas’ hand dragging him with her, leaving me all alone with no one here. Great, now what. I leaned against the side of the booth when something soft grabbed my hand and interlaced my fingers.

 

How I missed that touch. It twirled me to the back of the booth. Letting me gaze in the outmost perfect dark looking eyes I’ve ever seen. Unknowingly I started to smile at the person in front of me. Although his hat was giving a shade on his face so he wouldn’t be recognised, I knew exactly who he was.

It was dark. The night had already fallen and no lanterns were illuminating were we stood. Was it weird that I had the urge to hug him? Like really smoulder him in the hug, not just that friendly hug you give your friends but an embrace like you longed for that one person.

I bit my bottom lip to resist what I was thinking.

“I thought you only did that when you are concentrating on something” He smiled pointing with his free hand, cause our hands didn’t part yet, at me biting my lip. I stopped, did he notice that last time, when I was playing the spider game? In the meantime his thumb was caressing the skin of my hand, how could that feel so good, and how could I stop that damn rising heartbeat?

“Illiana” he started, my name in his voice sounded perfect, I started to smile again, if it could go any wider it would’ve. “I need to tell you something.” I nodded, I couldn’t bring out a word, let his sweet voice tell me something first. I heard at the background thus in front of the booth, loud noises, them why now.

“aziuehuihfzoih hole ahozehizhirzhiruhz next efjozfzhifh” Damn stupid loud people couldn’t they just wait for a minute. I winced.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” I yelled above the crowd. He tried again but the music that the crowd was playing became louder so I didn’t hear anything. He came closer to me, just an inch from me, could I get any more nervous, just a few inches away and we would be kissing, but instead he whispered in my ear.

“Come with me” He adjusted his hat so no one would know, his grip tightened around my hand and yanked me with him. We were like on a park within the city so the hiding places were scarce.

“Where are you taking me?”

“You’ll see, we’re almost there.” In this park; there was a small bundle of trees not so far from us. So that’s where he was taking me.

When we entered the small forest, we searched for a spot to sit. It was even harder to see here. When we found a place, he let go of my hand, and we made a small like campfire fire, just enough to see each other and to, well none the less, warm up. If I had known I would’ve brought a jersey or something. It was cooling down fast. I sat down in front of the little fire, against a tree. He came to sit next to me.

“Kyuhyun, I’m sorry about what happened, you know with Ethan, I didn’t know the guy so I didn’t know what he was until Suzy told me after you ran after him.” I took a fast glance at him and then went looking back at the fire, poking it with a stick.

“hey, don’t be sorry, most of it was my fault anyway, I shouldn’t have pulled you in that room from the start, but I didn’t want to like kiss you in front of the camera and everyone for the first time, and my past with girls hasn’t been good, they always used me to get famous.”” He shrugged and start poking the fire too. I turned to him.

“Wait, you knew about the kiss?” He nodded.

“I knew about it since the night before. Suzy told me.”

“WHAT, Suzy told you? Why didn’t she tell me?”

“That’s a thing you gotta ask her”

“Still, I’m sorry that I got you grounded.”

“That was my fault to” He looked at me, I felt my cheeks heading up again. “Someone filmed us while we were handling Ethan. You don’t have to feel sorry, ok.”

“I kinda do feel sorry though, It all started because of me. That hat shop wasn’t a good idea to go into.”

“What are you talking about, it was a good thing, we met in that hat shop. That reminds me I still have to give you your hairpin back.”

“Where are your bodyguards? In the hatshop they were almost glued to you?” I looked around.

“Why’d you think of them, I gave them a vacation.” I arched my eyebrow, right he gave them a vacation, like I’m going to believe that.

“Fine, I ditched them somewhere, they are probably looking for me out there in the crowd.”

I got chattering teeth from the nights cold, it was so hot during the day that I only had some short on and a tank top, the fire wasn’t giving me enough warmth. I was rubbing my hands against my arms so they would get a bit more warmth. But that wasn’t much help either. I felt Kyuhyun move next to me.

“Here, you go” handing me his Super Junior hoodie he was wearing, I looked at him shaking my head.

“No, it’s alright, I’m fine” God, I’m cold why am I refusing a perfectly warm hoodie, that has his sent on it.

“Come Li, you’re shaking, take it.” Before I could refuse again, he pulled it over my head, now he’s going to be cold in that cotton long sleeved shirt. Putting my arms through the holes, I took the collar in my hands and smelled, why am I smelling this? But it smelled like chocolate chip cookies. He looked at me, why’d I had to smell it, because I thought it was a girl’s first reaction to do smell the hoodie when she got it from a guy. Off course I had to do it while he was looking.

It was like super warm and big, I could fit my legs in here to, but that would stretch this perfectly, chocolate chip cookie smelly, warm Super Junior hoodie. Inertly I was screaming it out. On the outside I kept on smiling.

“Thanks, are you going to be fine, now?” He rolled his eyes.

“Illiana, I’m going to be just fine, Long sleeved shirt and jeans, you were starting to freeze, why didn’t you take a jersey or something with you?”

“How was I suppose to know I would be here, in the night like this, Suzy didn’t tell me how long it was going to be and it was so hot during the day” I was fidling the hoodie, those sleeves are too long, but I didn’t mind. My stomach growling. Why does that happen on these auctions, it’s embarrassing, to let him know that I was craving for food now. I grabbed to my stomach. I grimaced embarrassed at him.

“Wait here” Wait, he’s going to leave me here. He put his cab back on, cause he removed it when he took off his hoodie for me.

“You’re going to leave me?” I grabbed his hand when he stood up.

“I’ll be back, I’m going over there to get some food. You’re clearly hungry.”

“oww, ok, come back soon. I don’t like to be alone.”

“I know” and he was gone. Wait, how could he know I don’t like to be alone? Especially at night, lately the stranger next door had been sleeping next to the wall quite a lot, sometimes when I woke up at night I could hear him snore, not like really pig-like snores but the cute little ones like a spinning cat. I stood up to get more firewood, God this hoodie was to big, it was like a short dress. I inhaled the scent again. Now I wanted some chocolate chip cookies. I sighed and pulled the sleeves back so my hands would be visible, and gathered some fire would. The night’s silence was killing me. Only the sound of the fire crackling could be heard. Where was he? How long has he been gone? 10 minutes or so. Li you’re a big scaredy cat. Stay calm. So maybe I got a little scared in Africa when a hurdle of lions surrounded us at night and we had to keep quiet so they wouldn’t attack us. But you would be scared too if six or seven lions surrounded you and you had to protect your little brother first, who’d got scared to the death. I heard some rustling in the bushes behind me. I took a stick and jumped in the direction of the sound. There was no one to be seen; yet another rustle in the same direction.

I stood my ground until I saw what it was. Or should I say who.

“Yah, don’t do that, you don’t know how that scared me.”

“Like a big troop of lions surrounding you?”

“yes” what, where, hold up how could he know that. I never told him that. Why was he smiling?

“You should see your facial expression right now, it’s to funny.”

“It’s not funny” I said annoyed. He came up to me and took my hand, putting everything he had in his hand on the ground first. He thumb was caressing my hand again with soft circling movements.

“That’s better, right?” I swooned and nodded slowly. How could he be that perfect, just knowing what to do. He let go of my hand again.

“ey” I let out, not willing to let his hand go away. “Why’d you let go, I didn’t say you could?” I’m not bossy or demanding or something else but when he held my hand, I feel like I was in the safest place I could be.

“Li-shi, you’re fine, nothing is going to happen.” Bending down to take something.

It smelled like food. I saw he had a plaid with him to. And drinks. Ooh and he brought chocolate chip cookies. Jeey.

“You’re perfect” I whispered not audible.

“What’d you say?” He asked giving me some ramen. His fingers brushing against mine when he gave me the cup. Sending a jolt of energy true me.

“euh me….nothing… I didn’t say anything.” I grimaced. My cheeks heating up again.

I sat down in the same place as before. He positioned him next to me.

“How long are you planning to keep me here “ Slurping my ramen inside, pointing with the chopsticks at everything he brought.

“The whole night if I have too” He smiled at me.

“eh, what? The whole night, what about your schedules?”

“I have none anymore”

“And tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow is tomorrow off course I have schedules than.” His eyes were sparkling. I could drown in those eyes.

“How’d you know?” I pointed at the chocolate chip cookies.

“Know what? Ooh the cookies” He slurped from his drink. “Ooh that I have my secret information source.”

“Suzy, right?”

“No” I was confused if not Suzy than who? “I see it on your face you want to know who, I’m not telling you who it is, that’s my secret”

“hmpf” I snuffled and admired the fire instead of him, slurping the hot ramen inside.

 

After the ramen and drink, I wanted those cookies that were behind him, craved for those cookies.

I tried to take them. But he was quicker.

“Not yet, Are still mad at me for not telling you who my source is?” He held the cookies away from me. I need those cookies and no I wasn’t mad, I was displeased but that was is it.

“I’m not mad, I’m irritated, a little but mad no.” I said PLEASE GIVE ME COOKIES, when it comes to those cookies I turn into a little child.

“You want these” He said smiling. Was he playing me.

“Yes” I pouted, “Give me those cookies.”….”please” I tried. He wasn’t giving them to me, fine then I have to go in attack mode and get those cookies from him one way or another, his laughter wasn’t helping. Tossing the package from one side to another and just out of my reach. Got I could strangle him, If he wasn’t going to give me cookies. Somehow in between I landed on my back when he stood up. I held on to his ankle behind me, he wobbled for a second and almost fell on top of me. With his face right above mine. His lips hovering inches above mine (like the poster).

“You’ll do everything for those cookies, right?” I nodded.

“everything” I said softly. But now I could care less about the cookies, I wanted something more than the cookies right at this very moment, in this position. My hands weren’t around his ankle anymore but beside me gripping whatever was laying next to me, mostly fallen leafs of the trees.

“Do you still want them?” He whispered, I was shaking my head.

“No”

“You’re crazy” He smiled. He is such a tease, why doesn’t he just kiss me, that’s what I want right now. I was breathing heavily. God this tension. I can’t take much more of this. He turned his head in the perfect angle and my breath stocked when he came closer, I closed my eyes. Why was he taken so long, I could feel his breath, his almost touch already, just do it. His lips were in between brushing over mine and hovering over mine.

“Don’t move” he whispered almost against my lips.


authorsNote

HELLOW :p

haha wow, okay this but yeah :D they talked. (Kyu's chapter goes untill the end of the evening)

So I will be updating later due to my redo exams but there will be still two updates a week, I don't have to write the chapters for august, cause they are already written but I'm still giving you just two updates a week 😈.

Comment please :D I highly appreciate it.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

5

Illiana

Where Am I? Who Is Kyuhyun?

 

 

HERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXT

 

HERE ENDS TEXT.

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Here are the two links . I can't seem to get over it. It's been already a week since the concert I miss it. We will go in september to the K-Culture festival also situated in Düsseldorf. It's me and my sister that'll go. the others are still deciding :p. hehe ^^. I can't wait for that either it'll be with Ailee, VIXX, BTOB, Block B, Got7, MBLAQ. ooh and also there will be a cover dance K-pop thing :D so excited :D so here are the links again :D 

 

VLOG BAP LOE Düsseldorf
Part 1 : http://youtu.be/-a4XxzUhT5s
Part 2 : http://youtu.be/7FGNqIIVCv8

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT