✎✎Editing --- LAST EDIT //Kyuhyun - That continuous beep

The Stranger Next Door

28. Kyuhyun -that continuous beep

Today was Suzy birthday and Sungmin and I had a radio broadcast to go to. Kibum was running around the apartment like a crazy person, you could compare it like a chicken running around without a head. It was crazy. We decided to crash Illiana’s party later when we returned. We would be there on time. All Suju members were coming. But Illiana didn’t know, only Lu knew.

 

Sungmin was driving back after we finished. Our phones were on vibrate, cause getting a phone call with the ring sound during a broadcast wouldn’t be appreciated much.

“Kyu, Phone!” Sungmin suddenly remarked. “I thought I heard something”

I was looking for the phone. It stopped buzzing. Stupid phone where is it.

“Kyu, it’s in the bag.” Right, I forgot, I was in a really uncomfortable way bending behind Sungmin’s drivers seat to get the bag from the back. It started buzzing again.

“Where is it? Where is it” I said to myself. “Got it” Just when it stopped vibrating. I looked at the phone. Lucas called me like 5 times already. I pressed the redial button. I didn’t have to wait long.

“Why didn’t you pick up your phone?” Lucas yelled at me. It was so loud even Sungmin heard it.

“Lucas calm down. What’s wrong?” Sungmin asked. I putted my phone on speaker.

“Illiana”

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know this morning she was perfectly fine, now it’s like she’s ….” He was flipping out, talking so fast.

“Lucas, stay calm we are on our way.” Sungmin tried to be as cool as possible. This wasn’t good, Lucas never flipped out.

“PPALLI”  He cried out

“Lu, keep it cool. Tell us very calmly.”

“She-e-e went to gee—ee-t the cake for S—Suzy. Suddenly s-she was like g—ggrabbing onto stuff. I think it’s going to get wo—oo--orse. I don’t think it’s norm--mmmal.” He sniffed through the words. His emotions were all over the place.

“Lucas, we’re almost there, we are just around the corner. We’ll come to you” Sungmin said.

 

Not much later we ran into the apartment building, the lobby was full of people but they were used to us so this wasn’t new.

We saw an elevator arriving on the ground floor.

 

Illiana was laying down, knees draw-up to her chest, this wasn’t how I wanted to find Illiana, I had her in my arms once. But this she was shivering and sweating all over.

“ooo Illiana, can you hear me?” Sungmin said holding the doors from closing.

“Hyung, call 119, hurry” I said to Sungmin while I bent down next to her.

“Li, your brother wasn’t kidding, we have to get you to a hospital.”

“How … d-d-o …”

“Shhh don’t try to speak.” I putted a finger on her lips. She needs to get out of the elevator. “put your arms around me” She couldn’t even move that much so I helped her to put her arms around me. All eyes in the lobby were on us right now. Some people moved from the closet seating.  I laid her down on it, as careful as I could. People were gathering around us. Sungmin was on the phone with the ambulance. I removed her hair out of her eyes. What was she doing, she was trying to get up. No way she had to stay down and not loose energy with stupid movements.

“Don’t try to get up, you’ll waste your energy” I brushed the hair out of her face again.

What do I do? Sungmin had done calling. Couldn’t he say that he was off that stupid phone, my mind began to rush and think all kinds of things, I felt so fired up. I went to Sungmin.

“Where is that stupid ambulance, I’ve could’ve brought her faster.”

“Yah, calm down, kid” Calm down, how can I be calm if she is shivering like that. She probably couldn’t hold it much longer.

“Li, hold on, the ambulance is almost here.” She stretched out her hand, I immediately took it in mine. I squatted down next to her. I kissed the back of her hand. Her grasp on my hand tightened. Another pain streak? How much longer can an ambulance take. What was wrong with her? Sungmin tried to calm me down to, by laying a hand on my shoulder. Where was that stupid ambulance, I really should have taken her myself.

“Li, just hold on a little more.”

 

“yah ky..” Sungmin started.

“Hyung don’t use my name, sheez, we made a deal to not tell her.” We can’t let the secret out now. Not like this.

“Fine, the ambulance is here, dongsaeng” He rolled his eyes. Knowing I would have told her last night, but I didn’t.

“Okay, I’ll go with her, go to the apartment and tell her brother” I was determined to go with her and nothing was going to stop me. The nurses came out. It was about time they arrived here.

“What are you planning on doing? They are just outside the door, you little troublemaker” Sungmin sighed.

“I don’t care, I’m going with her”

“Are YOU CRAZY?”

“Yes, I’m crazy, let me go, go to her brother.” Meanwhile she was put on a carrier and carried outside in the ambulance.

“If this get out, you rascal, you’re going to be so dead, I care about those two but this........, FINE go then” Sungmin said annoyed but seeing my pouty face, he couldn't say no, how did I manage a pouty face in this situation, I didn't know. “I’m not the one responsible”

“Thanks, hyung, I owe you, tell her brother.”

“YAH, Kyu phone, take it.” Sungmin threw my phone to me. I heard him curse behind me while I was running through the lobby doors.

 

 

 

 “What’s your relationship with her?” When I was ready to jump in the ambulance. Great, now this, wait if I say neighbour they wouldn't let me in right? So a more closer bound than.

“Brother” A short pause. He looked at me suspiciously, he off course knew who I was.

“Fine get in” Yes, “thank you”, I went inside the ambulance, the nurse still eyeing me suspiciously and sat down next to Illiana, she already was given medication. I her hair softly. When she was put on an oxygen mask another things I couldn’t identify in the moment, just a heart monitor.

“Just stay still”

“shhhh, It’s all going to be fine.”

She slowly started  to fall asleep. I took her hand that lead to her smiling. It must’ve been a good dream.

 

BEEP------BEEP------BEEP------BEEP (bad sound effects)

“Kyuhyun” she mumbled.

“Illiana, I’m here” and I always will be. I forgot the nurses around me for a moment and I pressed my lips to her forehead and kissed it.

BEEP------BEEP------BEEP------BEEP

I looked at her. Was she having a good dream?, I hoped it. I couldn’t bear to see her in more pain. What the hell happened from last night until now. She was perfectly fine last night and according to her brother she was this morning too, I was still holding her hand and my fingers were carressing; drawing circles on her soft, elegant hand.

BEEP------BEEP------BEEP------BEEP

That annoying beep-thing of the machine, was beeping constantly, in a good rythm but it was annoying but necessary. We were almost at the hospital.

BEEP---BEEP--BEEP--BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP   BEEEEEEEE-----EEEEEE----EEEE

The beep thing started to go crazy. Wait, what happened. No way, no It couldn’t be. I saw a tear escape her closed eyes. Her hand didn’t have a grasp on mine anymore. Than the crazy beep thing went to a monotone constant beep. No that means, her hand felt so liveless. “Illiana, Illiana, Illiana!!” I wanted to swear.

EEEEEEEE-----EEEEEE----EEEE

I was pushed aside by the nurses, I kind of bumped against the wall of the vehicle, not thinking that my phone was in my backpocket. I let go of her hand. What happened?!. The monotone beep went on and on. 

EEEEEEEE-----EEEEEE----EEEE

 

 


WriterFairywords-AN.png

*you're going to read three times that it is Suzy's birthday**poor Suzy*

hey hey 

So let's review this one, clear some things up :p

First of all.
I stopped this chapter at the same time where I stopped Illiana in the last chapter.
ILLIANA IS DEAD ?!? o.O
HOLD UP, Did I just kill one of my main characters?.? ....... YES I DID. **SH-SHOOT**<-- Henry would say (weekly idol)
What in the world am I thinking, this is like the worst thing I could've done E V E R.

Second. Did we pay attention to the little details?
it's the little details that counts, right now. (in past 6 chapters, I revealed already little details)
"Kyuhyun"
"Illiana, I'm here" didn't she dream that?
All the little things kyu did had a different, more intenser effect in the dream.

Third 
I'm not going to tell what happened with Illiana :p that's for later.
But Lucas' chapter is next. Alot will be revealed in that chapter. ARE YOU READY FOR IT?

-- so you guys know the drill, write, give this story your upvote, and a comment (it gives us  both karma's so why are you waiting to comment?!?) *I'm a begger right now :( * hehe and I know I made you confused on the previous one. --

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

28

Kyuhyun

That continuous beep!

 

 

HERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXT

 

HERE ENDS TEXT.

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Here are the two links . I can't seem to get over it. It's been already a week since the concert I miss it. We will go in september to the K-Culture festival also situated in Düsseldorf. It's me and my sister that'll go. the others are still deciding :p. hehe ^^. I can't wait for that either it'll be with Ailee, VIXX, BTOB, Block B, Got7, MBLAQ. ooh and also there will be a cover dance K-pop thing :D so excited :D so here are the links again :D 

 

VLOG BAP LOE Düsseldorf
Part 1 : http://youtu.be/-a4XxzUhT5s
Part 2 : http://youtu.be/7FGNqIIVCv8

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT