Illiana - I need to find Cho Kyuhyun!

The Stranger Next Door
 

31

Illiana

I need to find Cho Kyuhyun!

 

 

 

It felt so good, running on the beach, in warm summery weather. Not having anything to worry about. I saw my brother playing with guys, Suzy sitting next to someone laughing. My mom sitting next to a doctor. But her eyes were on someone behind me. I felt arms slowly brushing over my skin and slowly crossing my waist. Someone was giving me a backhug. Pulling me up and turning around like a helicopter. I was laughing. I really felt happy.

He laid me down in the sand. His touch warming my skin, He was above me holding me hand, caressing them and leaning in close.
It was like a movie ending. Everyone was happy. He leaned in closer. And I finally saw who it was.

 

“Kyuhyun” I said just above a whisper.

 

“Illiana, I am here.”

 

He leaned in and kissed me. He really was kissing me. Letting loose of my hands, and lacing one hand’s fingers in my hair one hand around my waist. I didn’t have much on, just a bikini top and some jeans shorts. So his touch was directly on my bare skin. I felt like electricity shot through me, like uncontrollable butterflies were roaming in my stomach, he made me feel light like I was flying through the air. It felt so good. I didn’t want it to end.
His kiss was soft and gentle. I wanted more.
His lips brushing over mine. Lightly biting my bottom lip. Letting it loose and then let his lips brush all over mine again.
He rolled me over so I would be above and he at the bottom not stopping to kiss me. We were both smiling.

 

We forgot that there were other people still around us. My hair was falling like a curtain over us. His hands lightly circling my back and my hands were on their exploring tour, tugging his shirt without sleeves, trying to get my hands under it and let my hands explore for themselves. A satisfied sigh leaving his and my mouths. I felt the tip of his tongue brushing over my lips, I tentatively let my tongue meet his. This kiss turned in a passionate kiss, he turned me to the bottom again. My hands still under his shirt, his still caressing my body. I was getting all hot and bothered and didn’t want to stop.

 

“Yah, get room” Suzy yelled. We broke our kiss and looked at her. Then we looked back at each other and smiled.
I loved seeing his happy smile. His beautiful happy dark eyes were mine. Finally.
We stood up, holding hands and ran to the others. His hand was so soft. I wanted to hold it forever.

 

“Wake up, Li, please wake up” Suzy said.


“What? I am awake” I asked confused.

 

“Just wake up now, I need you sis” Lucas said with a concerned look.
I looked next to me. I couldn’t feel Kyuhyuns hand anymore, he was fading away.

 

“What, no, no” I cried still trying to grasp his hand. What the hell was happening, I saw the faces of my friend and my brother and my mother. They looked all so concerned.

 

“My dear little Illiana, wake up” mom said.

 

“Kyuhyun” I looked at him, he was really fading away. I could only see a ghost image of him that mouthed that I had to wake up.

 

“I don’t want to, stay with me” I cried when the tears started to roll out of my eyes, I was trying to get hold on him. Everything faded into darkness.

 

 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes, opened them, everything was black. What the hell was going on? Why was there an infinity from black? What happened? I closed my eyes, opened them again, nothing but pitch black infinity again.
I close my eyes for the third time, I opened them again. Nothing. What happened to me? Did I die? No that must not be it, Why can I only see black? They said wake up. They said that I had to wake up like right now, than why am I still not awake? Should I try again?

 

I closed my eyes.

 

I opened them again, I was laying on a bed, but it wasn’t mine. I looked around the room, Nobody was in here with me. I searched for something familiar but I didn’t see anything. I only saw a beep-thing, I didn’t know how it’s called but it showed my heartbeat and other stuff, a tube was connected to my hand and my nose. I felt so alone, so weak. There was some kind of get well soon cards surrounded all over the room. God, how long was I asleep, not that long right, a couple of hours at the max. At that moment I realised I was in a hospital.


I sat up, feeling dizzy, I started to remove the tubes that were connected to my body, I’m so hungry, why do I feel hungry?. I pushed the button to call a nurse but no one was coming. I had to try it again, maybe they didn’t hear or see it. I pushed it again. No one was coming.


I decided to come out of my bed. Where the hell am I? What am I doing here, why is my mind so blurry? I had to set something straight. I came back from Africa to my hometown. But this wasn’t my hometown, not at all, I felt lost. I looked at something written in Korean and it hit me; RIGHT I was in Korea with Suzy and Lucas.


I walked through the hallways. I thought by myself, I need to find someone, the only person I could think of was Kyuhyun, why is this damn hospital so empty? It should be full of people, nurses, doctors. But it was so quiet and there was no one to be seen. This is so creepy. Stupid ugly hospital gown, I reached the doors of the exit. I needed to get out of here, but where would I go? First I needed to find clothes, real clothes like jeans and tshirt. Or a dress.
I didn't recognise anything, I had never come here before. Where in the world am I? I'd never been to a hospital in Korea. So it was hard for me to find my way around. I saw a little boutique, I’d be able find some clothes in there and maybe someone to help me out.


The streets were so empty, when I came out of the boutique, off course there was no one inside either, there weren't even people in the streets not even a car passing by, so for just this once I borrowed the clothes, technically I’m not stealing them right?. There was something strange going on, I was being pulled by an invisible leach / wire. I didn’t know what it was, no one was here. I need to find home, don’t I?, and home was where he was. I needed to find Cho Kyuhyun! He'll show me the way, no?


I was following my instinct and stopped in front of a big building. Everything felt so cold, lost and alone, I didn’t want to feel this way. I wanted to feel happy, warm and have my friends, my brother around me. Even the sky looked that way, being all cloudy and it looked like it was going to rain.


My instinct told me to go inside the apartment building, it lured me to my apartment. Without knowing where I was I took the elevator and began to feel warmer. I was almost there, wasn't I?


I thought several times I’m almost home. I pushed number six, I always took 4 if I had to guess. I arrived on the 6th floor and automatically I reached for the key in my pocket. No keys in my pocket of course! These were clothes from that boutique. 629 was the apartment where my feet brought me too. This is mine, I’m home. There was a door mat I doubt they put the keys under there, but still I reached under it, keys wow great hiding place. I reamarked sarcastically.


I opened the door,


I expected that Lucas and everyone else would be inside, I pushed the door wide open, no one was here. Suddenly there was a noise in 630. It made me jump, I hadn't seen anyone yet and now I heard noises. I took an umbrella that was next to the door of 629 and I went to 630. Someone opened the door.

 

“Please, Illiana, you have to wake up.” He begged. “You really have to wake up now.”

 

“I am awake, don’t you see that?, I AM A-W-A-K-E ! Why does everyone tell me to wake up? I am so awake.”

 

“Li, please, I’m begging you” OO My, I realised who I was talking too.


Kyuhyun” I whispered “What are you doing in 630?” He’s the stranger next door! I called him , now I was the one who was embarrassed.

 

“I’ve been your neighbour for weeks and I told Lucas to keep it a secret.”

 

“Why??”

 

“Because …… I needed to otherwise, … Let’s just say I’m scared I need to move out or you had to move out.” He sighed and than he began to move closer to me. “Wake Up, I’m begging you, don’t do it for me but for your brother, Suzy, Mrs. Jung, your mom”

 

“Kyu, don’t be silly, I am wake, don’t you see?” I kept holding on.

 

“No you’re not” Tears started to form in his eyes “You need to go back” He cupped my face in his warm, soft hands.

 

"Go back?" I was confused "Go back where? I'm finally home"

 

“Please Illiana go back to the hospital”

 

“Kyu … I can’t I don’t kn….” He kissed me, it wasn’t passionate, nor was it lust. Just a soft touch of his lips on mine. He was holding my hand and I sqeeuzed it just a little. What was that for? Than he disappeared. How could he just disappear like that? I hammered my fists on the door of 630.

 

"Kyuhyun, KYUHYUN? YAAAHH CHO KYUHYUN, LET ME IN!" I yelled while I was hammering my fists on the door.

 

 

No one answered. I was alone again? Suddenly I knew what to do now, right? I still wasn't really sure but I needed to find the hospital again. I had to, on pure instinct. I didn't remember the way. Why would I?

 

After hours of walking in wrong directions, falling of a step and feeling alone an lost, needing my brothers sence of directions, he was better than me than I was. I finally got back to the hospital, still no one, there wasn’t a soul alive here. Remembering Kyu’s words that I had to wake up. I got back to the room where I woke up and laid myself back on the bed.

 

 

I slowly closed my eyes.

 

 

I opened them nothing changed, I was still in the same room.

 

 

 

But there was a change, in the back of my mind I could hear people crying, my brother, Suzy, Mom. Everyone Seperately.

 

 

 

I so needed them to be here with me now. I closed my eyes again. But now when I opened them, everything was black, black, black. Am I losing my sight now? I closed them again.

 

 

 

 

And I slowly started to open them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun? ” I saw him in front of me. I saw him hovering above me. 
Wait, something wasn't right.

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

My weekend was amazing with my friends :D, I had so much fun.

I got gifts too :D jeey. I got a SUPER JUNIOR OFFICIAL POSTER (that did have a spelling mistake in it though, now I'm calling SJ *SUPUPER JUNIOR* *ahahhh*), and other gifts of kpop bands. Ooh I'm addicted to the scent of my new candle of Pink Hibiscus. It was good to get my mind of my studies for a while but now I really got to work hard to finish everything. The only part that I didn't like, the first evening they were here I got sick, my stupid stomach disagreed with me, but now I'm ok.
 

Finally got through to editing this one, in three studybreaks yeey*


Reminder if you already read 30. Kyuhyun - Tell Me She's OK!
The part where our dear leader (who is back YES) got a bit fed up by the situation should have been in between the parts of the evening after the accident and the 2 more weeks where Lucas started to act weird.

 

So What'd you think? 

Lucas bonus chaptered already got a bit further than these ones.

 

And now I'm thirsty and I need to drink something.

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT