FINAL

The Stranger Next Door
 

52FINAL

I'm here to stay

 

 

 

 

Illiana was boarding the plane when someone really familiar was being of serves for the customers.

 

 

"YOU AGAIN?" She cried out.

 

"yeah" Illiana confessed embarrassed. Illiana looked at the flight attendant.

 

"Great, please stay in your seat this time. I don't want any troubles."

 

"I will, no more troubles and I apologize for last time. I was a bit crazy"

 

"Well, Take your seat and let me tell you I never really had to stop anyone from jumping out of a plane. You're a whole lot of crazy." she smiled.

 

"Yes, I know." I smiled back and took place in my seat calmly. The flight attendant sighed and happily returned to care for the other flyers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Opening her eyes to the sound of "This was Kim YooJin I was your pilot and Welcome to Seoul, South Korea. Enjoy your stay". Illiana started to look out of the window. In a couple of hour she would see him again. She would be there standing in front him. She couldn't wait any longer.

 

 

Illiana walked through the airport smiling, not paying attention to her surroundings. She just had one thing on her mind. Go home to 629 and than to the venue. Illiana hoped her little brother would forgive her because she left and she hoped Suzy would still be there too, she also hoped she didn't give Mrs Jung a whole lot of trouble, with leaving like that and leaving an unfinished job.

 

But when she arrived, 629 was completely empty. She shrugged and put the her luggage in her room, where the Kyuzzle was still in the same place. She smiled and took out the eyes-pieze out of her pocket because she always kept it close to her. She neatly placed it in place and stared at the picture, a warm happy feeling overwelmmed her. Smiling she went to the kitchen and took a glass of water. Wondering where everyone was. But she remembered that they would've probably be with Super Junior at the venue. Which thinking about it, she had to leave and go to the venue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Illiana arrived at the venue just with one thing on her mind. Her phone stuck to her ear with Suzy on the other end.

 

"Illiana, Are you crazy?" Suzy was to worried

 

"Absolutely"

 

"He's going to flip, are you thinking clearly?"

 

"Not at all" Illiana smiled pushing through the fans so she would be in front.

 

"Li, Lucas is with me in the backstage watching the whole entire thing, you haven't seen him in like ... a month. Are you almost here?"

 

"Suz, I'm not in the backstage not yet anyway" she smiled

 

"Wait, where are you?" Illiana through a paper airplane on stage hoping he would notice her but instead it hit Heechul who looked confused and signaled Siwon, they started to search for her.

 

"Just watch it on tv, see the.."

 

"AIRPLANE, YAH LI which side are you at? YOU'RE CRAZY"

 

"I'm going backstage know just let me find a way to get though this crowd. So I really be up to the front."

 


How could she have stayed in Africa so long, his touch on the airport made her remember everything, and still she went to Africa because she couldn't handle it. She knew he was her stranger next door, they knew each other so well with all the stories they shared through that wall. She missed his careless self, always protecting her when there was paparazzi and the thing with Ethan, She wanted him to know how she felt, maybe the simple I love you in the letter hadn't been enough, she needed to confess face to face and it was now or never. At that moment she saw someonewalking in front of her, being pushed to the fence wasn't that great of a feeling, she remembered him as the security guy who got her out of the public the first time. She signaled him and he still knew who she was. The concert still going and it was sent out live all over the world.

 

"hey, remember me?" He nodded and smiled.

 

"What are you doing over there? Shouldn't you be backstage? in the dressing room? with your brother?"

 

"I just returned from Africa, I wanted to surprise them."

 

"Take my hand, I'll help you over" Great just according to plan. "Want to give them a big surprise?" she nodded. This security-guy was great. "He is going to be surprised, I wished I was in his place, to have a great girl like you." He led her to the backstage passing by a very hectic group of people who wre counting the seconds. Apparantley someone had to go up on a platform.With four people around him, she recognised Henry getting prepared to go up. Henry stood there ready to be lifted up. His eyes widened at the sight of her passing by, but none the less gave her a bright smile. The security guard went back to his position, seeing she was in safe hands.

 

"Illiana?! Is that really you?"

 

"uhu" Henry couldn't believe his eyes. They were under the stage, Illiana was pushed aside by people who wanted to reach Henry.

 

"God he is going to flip when he sees you" His stylist, hairdresser and such all around him, fastening their pace to get him ready.

 

"After the concert, I need to get backstage" She told him, wanting to get around all the hastiness of people

 

"Yo, fix her first, she's going up." Henry signaled his team.

 

His hairdresser's mouth flew open, but did what he said. So many people around her, putting some make-up on me, spray with the hairspray in her hair and that all within 2 minutes. "That'll have to do" The head of the team said spray with the hairspray.

 

"Here" Henry shoved his hand-mic in her hand.

 

"WAIT, I'm what? No" She stribbled against him, finally getting through what Henry had said.

 

"You know the song, right?" She nodded confused.

 

"Henry?! What the hell? No"

 

"Yes" He pushed Illiana on the platform. The girl's eyes widened and worked against him. Shaking her head.

 

"Henry? What are you doing?" She looked around trying to get off that damned platform She didn't want to be on stage, that wasn't her plan, her plan was to get backstage without him noticing and surprising him not getting on stage. But Henry seriously thought diffirently about it.

 

"you're annoying"

 

"I know, but you love me" He smiled while pushing her towards platform. She rolled her eyes.

 

"Yo, Donghae-hyung, don't freak, I'm not coming up." Illiana could hear Henry say through the earpiece.

 

"Henry?" She whisper-shouted feeling unsure her plan went down the drain. What the hell is he thinking? He couldn't do that to her.

 

"Go, you want to give Kyu-hyung a surprise than take my spot. Donghae and I had a surprise for the fans that I would get the last line but this is so much better."

 

"30 secondes" we heard yell.

 

"Find the one with the eyes." He smiled.

 

"Thanks" Without much thinking, she pushed her plan aside and went with Henry's, what could she do, she was already there. Illiana kissed his cheek. Henry tried not to blush from the sudden action from Illiana.

 

"Our manager is not going to like this one bit, so be prepared afterwards, but now it's for the sake of love, I think JYJ wouldn't mind and his been sulking all this time, Go"

 

Illiana smiled, getting over the fact it was going to be displayed in front of thousands of people and she squatted down on the platform that had to go upwards.

 

Slowly the platform was lifted in the air everyone expecting Henry to come up. "Henry, promise me, you will come up right after me."

 

He nodded happily already having another mic in his hand, "Go, I'll be there just step beside and I will get lifted up. OMO I have to get Zhoumi on stage too."

 

The platform was rissen and the whole venue went silent. Illiana stood up. Nervously turning the mic in her hand, smiling nervously at the fans. They are so going to hate me. She was somewhere at the side flanks, Donghae was next to her with his mouth wide open. Illiana stepped aside so Henry could go up.

 

 

Kyuhyun was singing right in front of her with his back turned towards Illiana, he couldn't actually see her. Illiana did what Henry had told her and stepped off the platform so Henry could come up.

 

Illiana signaled Donghae that he had to proceed without giving the sign something had happened.

 

Henry came up. He stood besides Donghae and started to sing. Donghae followed a bit confused. Donghae still flabbergasted, he could still sing, probably asking himself what was happening. Without knowing it, the camera's for the big screens were us.

The camera men in front of Kyuhyun zoomed in on Illiana, the song had almost ended and the screens where showing her instead of The last one with the last line. 

 

The screens where everywhere even in the middle. That one moment Kyuhyun was distracted and looked up he saw Illiana on the screen. He was in shock he couldn't move, nailed to the ground. The normal reaction he should've had was to turn around but he didn't.

 

Illiana was getting more and more unsure of what was happening.

God, what am I doing? I can better go to backstage and wait for him there. NO Illiana, you are going to this now. It's now or never. You are going to tell him now, not later. No, I can't do this now, I'm crazy, I should go. NO, now, now now. Nope, going backstage.

 

Illiana turned around only to be blocked by Henry who courage her on. She turned back around and the last line came up. Henry nudge her to sing it. Her hand with the mic slowly moving to her mounth, she got a little courage. She closed her eyes and breathed in and out.

 

 

"나와 결혼해줄래 I do" (Nawa gyuhrhonhaejullae? I do /// Will you marry me, I do)

 

Now all the members where standing there with their mouths open and hand gesture. Kyuhyun was still with his back in front of Illiana. Illiana slowly lowered the mic. While Kyuhyun dropped his, with a loud thud it came on to the stage.

 

Everything was so quiet even the fans didn't yell anymore. "Kyu" Illiana whispered softly, watching him. "I'm so sorry I left, I shouldn't have left, at the airport when you touched my hand, I started to remember everything. I should've come back right away." A single tear escaped her eye.

He slowly turned around and watched her. she dropped her head. "I'm sorry, I know I put you through alot."

 

He moved closer and the tension in the whole concert hall was rising. Kyuhyun lifted her head and cupped her face. She looked up, his piercing through her, his touch was literally killing her. Everything surrounding them disappeared. There was just him and her right now, no one else. His thumb slowly removing her tear. Reality back in fans started to scream.

 

"Illiana" his soft voice was ten times louder through the mic that Eunhyuk gladly held in front of Kyuhyun. A cameraman was on stage to film the whole thing. That was making more fans scream. "I should've gone after you." he whispered but audible for the whole public because of the mic. Carressing her cheek with his thumb. He came closer and put his other hand / arm around Illiana's waist, brought her closer. "I don't care what you've done in the past, what you've put us all through, the only thing I care about is you."

 

Illiana cracked up a smile and thought by herself Kyu you aarrgrh I was going to say it first.

She didn't want to ruin the moment and just gave him a loving smile. His eyes sparkled and grinned a loving, but evil grin. He finally closed the space between them and brought his lips to hers. First light soft peck. Not going deep into it. Illiana was a bit shocked to feel his lips on her. She gave in, just a couple of miliseconds later. Kyuhyun felt her giving in and kissed her again now longer.

 

Illiana suddenly felt someone pulling her dress. She broke the kiss and looked aside her little brother stood next to her. "You have an audience" He smiled brightly. "Oh and welcome back"

 

"You little ..." Illiana tried to grab her little brother but than looked around and saw everyone watching. She suddenly became shy and hit her head in Kyuhyun's neck. 

 

 

Junsu stepped forward and did some speach, Suzy was standing next to Kibum and held his hand. 

 

"And now that we had that, we have a little extra for you guys. Here's the new song of Super Junior. Mamacita" Junsu said. "Okay, time to go backstage now." Junsu whispered at Illiana and she nodded stepping away from Kyuhyun and let the Super Junior members do their thing.

 

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

 

Mrs Jung had send Illiana back to work a week after her arrival. It was cold and she wanted to get to her office really quick. It's not that Illiana hated snow, she loved it. But being in Africa she had to adjust so much and the cold didn't do any good

 

Kyuhyun didn't want to let Illiana go in the cold, so he drove her even though he had like less than 10 minutes before the weekly meeting with one of JYJ. They were keeping track on them, like reviewing media aspects and such.

 

"Kyu, I have to go inside, and it's so cold."

 

"Than I shall keep you warm" The moment he said that he pulled Illiana closer to him.

 

"Kyu, come on, I have to go." How much Illiana wanted to stay in his embrace, she had to go inside. She pushed him playfully back and walked to the building.

 

"you can't get rid of me that easily" he said. Illiana stopped walking and turned around she started shivering as she looked at him.

 

"What? Did i say something wrong?" He said pouting and came up to her. "You're freezing, you should wear warmer clothes here take this." He pulled his hat of his own and tried to hand it to his Illiana, who looked quite hurt by his sentence.

 

"Please, don't say that sentence again, we got rid of all the problems I just want to forget about everything Sam related and THAT sentences is Sam related." She whined. Although Sam was far away, Illiana will always have that part in her that she wished was completely gone and some words will trigger that feeling so easily.

 

"Fine, I won't say it again." Kyu smiled, putting the hat on her head. "Suits you" Illiana smiled and gave him kiss.

 

"Now, I have to go, so bye and go back to JYJ, okay? You have work too."

 

"It was still nice to drop my girlfriend of." Kyu winked and went back to the car. "Ooh and don't forget, I'm picking you up after ok?"

 

"mmm, now go, or Jaejoong will be mad at me." Li smiled and waved her boyfriend out as he drove of, than she went inside before the cold could get her completely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

OMG It has been so hard to end this story, because I love it and I was never good at ending a story. It kinda I think. But still that was the final of TSND.

AS you all ca say I did some rearrangements in my photobucket and will edit all images as soon as I can ^^

SOOOOOO I hope you guys love it and thank you for being with me through this story :p I'm going to edit it as soon as I can.  

ooh btw the poll winner to be Kyu's wife in my other story (where it is mainly focused on exo) is drum rufflling

 

PARK BOM  yeey, although I'm a Seokyu shipper I kinda like the idea of Park Bom and Kyuhyun :p

As JRE would Say : "I love you all my y beautiful people and well BYE :p"

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT