✎✎Editing --- Kyuhyun XXL - The Backstage plot // How to loose your bodyguards

The Stranger Next Door

Kyuhyun        Ryeowook      Lucas   --> You will understand when you read it.

 

24. Kyuhyun - The Backstage Plan  / How to loose your bodyguards in 2 minutes.

My eyes fluttered open, on both sides so in Illiana’s room and in our apartment was there a hectic space. I looked around to see LeeTeuk standing in front of me. I am not in my own room, I slept to good last night.

“Yah, Kyuhyun-ah” LeeTeuk said softly poking my shoulder, “Wake up and what are you doing here in the practice room?” I set myself straight up against the wall, Illiana was running around in her room or something, it was noisy and LeeTeuk standing in front of me. I rubbed in my eyes. Still dazed from the sleep. I gestured to the wall. LeeTeuk didn’t understand.

“You stayed here keeping the wall company?” He raised his eyebrow.

“No” I yawned, “Illiana”

“OOOOOwww, that’s why you are always in here, I should’ve known” Wait he really didn’t notice I was almost every waking time in the practice room for the last 2 months?

I ran a hand true my hair, I’m so sleepy, I wanna go back to sleep. I let my head hang down.

“Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, you have to wake up, we have a show in like 8 hours.”

“Time enough” I kept yawning.

“When you come out, see to it that everything in here is cleared.” I gave a sleepy nod, rubbing in my eyes again. “Kyuhyun-ie, I don’t mean later, I mean now” and LeeTeuk went out of the room.

“Arrgghh, fine” I said to no one in particular. I bounced the back of my head against the wall, and immediately rubbing it, man that hurts in the morning. Listening if I could still here Illiana walking around her room, but she wasn’t, she must’ve left the room.

I was about to get up when I heard someone whispering.

“Hyung?” I didn’t answer, Lucas was in the room now. “YAH, Hyung, I know you’re there, I can hear you breathing.” Whispering loud. “I don’t have much time but I have plan to get the both of you together.” Lucas was in hurry, you could hear it in his voice. “I need to go, sis is coming back and when she finds me here, she won’t be happy. Byezz, see ya later”

Mixing English, Korean with an English accent wasn’t ideal in the morning. I had to pain my head to understand. Not thinking about his plan anymore and with a sleepy head, I cleaned everything and put it on the side.

I went to the kitchen, everyone around running around, like crazy, I simply didn’t care as much today. God, how late was it last night, I think I slept like a good 3 hours but that was it. Illiana didn’t sound as sleepy as me a moment ago.

Coffee, I need some coffee. I went to the coffee machine and saw there was some coffee left, good for one cup. Excellent. I went to the other side of the kitchen to get a cup.

“MOOORNING, Kyu” can Eunhyuk be more louder. I turned around and saw him with a cup in his hand, joyfully slurping in the coffee, waiting for me to say a good morning back. Instead of wishing him a good morning, although it didn’t really felt like it, I looked at the coffee machine. Oh no, he didn’t just drank the last of the coffee. Why?, This was not my day.

“Kyu, you seem like you stepped out of the wrong side of the bed.” (D).

“YAH” I raised my voice a bit “Did you not see me taking a cup to pour that last bit of coffee in?” I saw Donghae taking Eunhyuk’s cup and drinking it all.

“Coffee is not good for you” Donghae said smiling, he was probably joking but I didn’t laugh.

“Ooh come on Kyu” Eunhyuk interrupted before I could say something “Cheer up, looks like you are going to see someone in real life today. Well, up close in front that is” I forgot all about our conversation. Illiana is coming today, and I feel like crap.

Donghae was shaking his head to Eunhyuk. “I thought that would lift his mood” He answered the shake from Donghae and shrugged.

“Just make a new batch of coffee” (D) “It’s not that hard, just fill it up with water for the amount of cups you need and than take a filter and put the half amount of spoons with coffee in as amount of cups you have.”

“I know how to make coffee”

“Than why don’t you make it?”

“Cause our coffee supply is used up, we need to do groceries” Sungmin walked in, Great no more coffee. Now how I’m going to wake up. There was a knock on the front door.  Kibum came running to open the door, “For me, it’s for me”. He ran out of his room to the front door, it was like lighting. Not much later Suzy walked in holding a cup of coffee. Yah, Kibum has no shame, he must’ve texted her to bring some over, he is not going to get it.

“Here you go” Suzy wanted to hand it over to Kibum, I was faster to accept the cup while I walked in between those two.

“Why, thank you” and slurped from it. MMMMmm much better. This tasted extraordinary, better than ours, much better than ours.

“Yah yah yah, Kyu that was f-for Kibum” Suzy pointed at Kibum, who was pouting, cause I stole the coffee that Suzy brought. “I’ll bring you another one” She whispered to Kibum just loud enough for everyone to hear. “Illiana made like too much coffee, that girl needs to hold her amount of coffee.” Suzy said while walking back to 629, slamming the door behind her.

Like 2 minutes later, she was back with another cup. Illiana’s coffee was like the best coffee ever. It lifted my mood in a moment. Treasure the coffee Illiana made and walking back to the kitchen to sit on the chair that had an almost full view of the apartment.

Suzy was inside and asked if anyone else wanted some more coffee, cause she would ask Illiana to make a full thermos. The rest of the house shook their heads, they already drunk some. Losing the full view of the apartment, because Suzy sat her down right in front of me.

“Sooooooo” (Suz) Kibum seated himself next to her

“So what?” I asked, slurping from the amazing coffee. Eunhyuk sat on the counter where Sungmin was leaning to it. Donghae was next to me and LeeTeuk was somewhere in the living room.

“So I was thinking you should finally tell Li who she is talking too. Cause she’s too oblivious to find out” She said while studying my every move. Kibum shifted kind of uncomfortable. Was he jealous of her intense stare at me? There was an awkward silence everyone was anticipating my answer. I looked around 6 pairs of curious eyes on me.

“I’ll tell her, just give me some time.” Suzy wasn’t satisfied with that answer.

“I rather would have you tell her, because it’s like super hard these days to keep it a secret. I think she is starting to suspect something.” She looked down at her hands on the table. If she was holding a cup it would be spinning around and around. Or she would be the ear of the cup. “OOoh by the way Kyu, did you check your phone? Lu is sending you like hundred messages and he is wandering around pointlessly in the apartment, answer him ok?” She stood up. “and something else, both of you don’t do anything rash at the festival, to think of it all of you, we will be there, so” She held her finger up wiggling it and then turn it around the room “actually all of you, don’t do things that would bring you guys in trouble. I don’t want you to move.” While saying the last thing her full attention was on Kibum.

 

After Suzy left, I went back in the practice room to get my phone, cause it had to be there, where else would it be.
I heard Illiana in her room, I listen carefully, was she singing? She’s got quite the voice. What the hell am I doing? I’m turning out to be a creeper. I needed to stop eavesdropping on Illiana. Still I couldn’t help it. I found my phone somewhere jammed between the wall and the mattress I had cleaned up before.
37 messages, somewhere of the other part of the group, mostly Ryeowookie, saying we had to hurry and get our asses to the venue. 10 messages of Lucas, saying he had a plan for tonight. That boy is to smart for his own good. There were like messages saying: Hyung I’m going to look around the venue and search the less crowded place, than when everyone has done his thing, I’m leading Illiana there, You have to be there too.
Hyung, why aren’t you answering, I’m trying to get you and my sister back together, so you can finally tell her. I don’t think I can keep the secret any longer.

Ok, I have to tell her, I knew it, but they had to stop pushing me. If little Lu could bring us to such a place tonight, I’ll tell her.If not I’m telling her tomorrow night on Suzy’s Birthday because Lu invited us as a surprise. I was not sure he meant it for Suzy or for his on sister. Lately he had been going on and on that he couldn’t lie any longer and that I had to tell her or he would.

 

Shortly after we arrived at the park where the festival would be in a like 2 hours. I was nervous to the bone, but didn’t dare show it. Lucas texting me didn’t help much, he made only worse, but how do you tell a 10-year old he was making it worse than it already was.
Kibum had an amazing, that’s what he thought, to do fanservice right in front of where they would be. Suzy told him not to do anything and he was ignoring it like the rain on a sunny day. Like when the sun was shining  the rain starts pouring and ignoring the sun for even shining at all. I’m thinking about this. Kibum was determined on doing it and I had to go along. How long had it been I’ve seen Illiana up-close. Sure enough I saw her exiting and entering the building and saw pictures on Lu’s phone but that’s not the same. I already knew she cut her hair short and colored it due to the paparazzi and the recognition on the streets and I’ve talked to her but I wasn’t looking at her, mostly I was starring in nothing else than the mirror in the practice room. I wanted to see those perfect eyes again, to see every little detail again.
 

The park was already full of people, and I wanted to go to my special place in the bundle of trees. Yes,  I got like a little spot there against a big tree with an open area when you looked up and you could see the sky or stars. I couldn’t go there now, maybe tonight.

“KIDS” LeeTeuk called everyone togheter. We were like a high school class of 15 people gathering with some bodyguards around us. LeeTeuk looked around seeing that everyone was here. He motioned to follow him backstage, we had to go in a group because of the press conference before the performances.
“An  we greeted the press in unisom. I was peering through the flashes to see how many there were. On the front row there was someone familiar, a not Korean person, giving me his evil smirk. Before I could get a better look, Siwon was pulling me with them. I sneaked a glance back. How did he know Illiana was here too? I thought we solved everything in ZERA University. What was his  problem? Ok, sure the way it went between Illiana and me was kind of his fault, but this had he been following us like the whole time. What did I do to him? Or maybe something Illiana did in the past, but I can’t imagine Illiana doing something that bad. Sure Lu told me about stuff like stealing, experiments with some drugs, stuff that I really didn’t know, and sometimes I wondered how Lucas knew all that stuff, but Lu also told me Illiana had changed so much in Africa she wouldn’t do any of that stuff anymore. Did he hold a grudge to Illiana or something.

 

I can’t be thinking of that stuff and I probably was blinded by the flashes to much to see it clearly, so I could be mistaken.
I wanted to find Illiana as fast as possible during the performance and asked everyone to look out for her, strangely enough the majority knew who she was, Illiana’s been busy in the last couple of weeks, she always told me she met new groups and such but never told who. The last ones where BTOB

“Sung-ie, Kyu-hyung is searhing for the Suzy’s pretty friend.” Sungjae came to Minhyuk and looked at the picture.

“Hyung, do you want us to look for her?” Sungjae asked looking up at me. I nodded. “Such a shame she’s his, right? Hyung” He nudge Minhyuk in the side with his elbow.
“It’ll be our pleasure” Minhyuk flashed me a smile. Did Sungjae just suggested that Minhyuk developed some kind of feelings towards Li?

Eunkwang came to his bandmembers “Come on, we have like 5 minutes until we go on. CHOP CHOP” He clapped his hand and on that note I went back to our change room, since we were the last. The nerves of seeing her again crept up, while Kibum joyfully explaining his plan over and over again, with some pauses when he got a text, and Lu texting me, the time seemed to go slower and slower and the more acts that followed the less news I got of the whereabout of Illiana. Sunny told Sungmin she someone like her, at the side flanks but she wasn’t sure. The backstage was one and all Illiana everyone was going around wondering if they found her. Maybe I shouldn’t have asked all the groups. Although our manager knew Suzy, Illiana and Lucas where in town. He was quite furious that he didn’t know they were here and he couldn’t do anything. But he kept watching Kibum and me, watching us if we did something wrong. Although Kibum was going on and on about his plan, the manager didn’t do anything.

Alas BTOB was on and they were on the side flanks, Minhyuk and Sungjae had spotted Illiana from the moment they started.

So now I knew where she was, in which area, Kibum already trying to figure out in which part of the song they could enter the side stage.

So I was so happy that BTOB had found her, so I wouldn’t lose that much time. When we went on stae Kibum was miles away from me and I was at the other end, Kibum was the closest to them. My eyes rooming the public at that side, trying to keep straight thoug the fans wouldn’t notice I was searching for someone. When I found her under the minute, I saw her staring right at me, it me smile, like really a very wide big smile. When she averted her eyes I slowly, still at a fast pace though, began to switch places with everyone. Before I knew it Kibum had pulled me with him to the side stage. We were like crazy happy, execute the plan of Kibum, sending hearts and trying not be noticed we were pointing at a particular person. When Illiana looked up, she was utterly shocked to see me standing on stage in front of her. She raised on eye brow, probably not knowing why I was sending her hearts. But the last could I say half year I learned so much about her and she did know everything about me without her even noticing it. I could only smile at her, eventually she smiled back. Suzy did do a heart with a wink, Kibum was as red as tomato. Those two, really it was getting on my nerves, they just have to be together already. If those two won’t end up together, than it’s the end of the world. I think we need to push those two a bit.

Kibum was pulling me with him back to the main stage, slowly the song came to an end. We all went backstage most of us leaving for home, because our schedules, I didn’t have much on my schedule, I think a radio thing with Sungmin or so and that was it and than off course Suzy’s Birthday. Where Lucas or I would break the ice by telling Illiana who the neighbours were, if I can’t do it tonight. I was planning on taking Illiana to my spot here in the park. But by seeing she only had like a top and shorts on. I dressed myself with long sleeves and I was searching for my hoodie. It would be to hot for a hoodie, but I would give it to Illiana if she was cold.

 

Hyung, we are on our way to the far end of the venue. Lu

 

Lu you have to give me some more information  Kyu

 

Hyung, at the left side  Lu

 

Yah, more detail

 

You’re are difficult ;) lol, away from the podium almost at like almost at the entrance, there are just a few people here. Lulu

 

Okay, I’m coming  Kyu-hyung

 

Loose The BGs, it will just attract more attention

 

You are to smart for your age, you know that, right?

 

Mais, oui je suis le plus intelligent. C’est le vérité.

 

Really Lu, French? I don’t speak French.

 

You are terrible tonight, I said: Off course I’m the smartest. That’s the true.

 

Let me search for my hoodie and I’ll leave, Ok.

 

FINE, ppalli.

 

Arrgh this kid, ordering me around, and I was doing what he said. Where was that stupid hoodie.

“Hyung” (Henry)
“I have don’t have time, Hen”

“Hyu—ung”

“WHAT?!” Was he doing this on purpose? I need to find that hoodie.

“But Kyuhyun” I turned around to see what was up.

“Henry, couldn’t you just say, I found your hoodie, GOD” Henry was swinging it in the air with one hand.

“I found it under my package of Chocolate chip cookies.” He was chewing on his chocolate chip cookies.

“Now my hoodie smells like the cookies, I had just had it washed” So it would smell like flowers or washing powder. They told me girls like the sent of washing powder. Now it smelled like chocolate chip cookies, great my effort is sunk all to the bottom of the ocean.

Henry threw me the hoodie and went back to eating his cookies and leaving to go home.

 

I ran out. My Bodyguards following. Ok, first thing shake of the bodyguards. The two men wouldn’t be a problem, my female bodyguard was the worst.

How would I pull it off this time. Stage, drink booths, food booths, merchandise booth, every booth thinkable. This is going to take some effort, and with this hoodie on it was so hot. I had to loose three at once.

I was walking around the festival ground with hoodie over my head. I was blending in with the people easily, there were a lot of fans wearing the same hoodie as I was. YES, one advantage for me. My bodyguards were walking at the side keeping there eyes on me. I saw a guy, my length, and what are the odds his girlfriend bought him a SJ hoodie too. They were a matching pair. I tabbed the person on the shoulders, his girlfriend almost shrieking, holding her hand in front of when she saw who tapped her boyfriend.

“Could you help me, see those guys are trying to follow me.” His girlfriend almost couldn’t hold it anymore, the guy was calm, cool and silently nodded to me.

“You’ll get like an autographed Album, I promise, what’s your name?”

“I’m Yongseok” He said calmly.

“Well Yongseok,” The girl is going to loose it, when I will stated my plan. “Can I borrow your girlfriend like for 2 minutes or so?” The guys mouth flew open in shock. The girl was on the verge. She looked at her boyfriend, eyeing him to say yes. The young-boy didn’t really want to, I wouldn’t want to either, would you lend your girlfriend to a stranger who happens to be your girlfriends idol.

“Opppaaaaa” The girl was pouting at her boyfriend. “Say yes, please.”

“I promise I won’t do anything to her, I just need her to walk with me. And I need you to go to the backstage and make sure they are following you.”

I was sending Ryeowook a text asking if he was still backstage to give the guy an album or so when he arrived.

“YAH” The girl shrieked slapping Yongseok lightly against his arm. Poor boy, and I had to choose him cause when he was wearing that hoodie he looked just the same as me as in the same silhouette.

The girl was overly excited. The boy on the other hand was going to decline my offer. Really I needed something to happen know. I really needed him to say yes.

 

Wookie, come to me and bring that album.

I got no answer.

The girl shaking her boyfriend to accept the offer.

 

Kyu hyung, where are you?

 

On my way.

 

“please, okay, here is a backstage pass and you can visite everyone after I borrowed your girlfriend for a bit.”

“Min Ah, stop it, Fine” Okay, whoops I forgot to ask the girlfriends name.

 

Wookie, I  gave them my pass welcome the people who got my pass later ok?

 

KYUHYUN, Are you MAD? You’re going crazy, aren’t you? Why in the world did you do that? Is she really worth it.

 

I’ll see tonight, thanks Wookie.

 

Min Ah switched to my side and wrapped her arm around mine, this should be Illiana.

 

I didn’t say yes yet, you PABO.

 

OOO but you were going to.

 

“Okay, I’ll walk Min Ah”

“Kya” she shrieked when I said her name

“over there, see that booth there, ramen booth. I’ll make sure she is alright. You just have to walk in the opposite direction, she will text you or something when she is alone” the girl nodding. What am I doing? I gave the backstage pass to the girl when I left her. My plan was surprisingly working. I waved at her, saying by and ran to the booth Lucas said.

 

I was hiding behind it. Still amazed my plan had worked out. But I will have to deal with everyone later on, but now Illiana was my first priority. I had to tell her, I was her neighbour. It was kind of dark behind the booth, no park lights lighting up the place, only the moon giving a small amout of shimmering light. I looked at my phone.

 

Hyung, what the hell are you doing, where are you?

 

I am here behind the booth.

 

God it was warm with that hoodie on.

 

Good, I’ll sent Suzy a text, so we can go, I’ll act like I don’t really want to go, but don’t take to long to come out, ok? Bye.

 

I heard Suzy laughing, not much later I got a glimpse of Suzy pulling Lucas with her. I heard Illiana sighing and coming towards the booth only to lean at the side.

I was so close to her. Should I really be doing this? Really?

 

YAH, hyung do it, you’re so slow aish.

 

Lucas knew me to well. I smiled, trying not to laugh out loud to give my hiding spot free.
Her arm close to me at her side so it was easy for me to take her hand and interlace my fingers with hers. I was watching her reaction when I was doing it.

 

 



WriterFairywords-AN.png

Hey hey

Congratulations, you've just read A4's4051 words, + 20 912 spaces and other symbols109 paragraphs and 340 lines and that all written in 3 hours. from the 47016 words (90 A4 pages) already read on here and 73320 words (147 A4 pages) in my word document that written in like 1 week, 168 hours *OMG I'm not doing this to you guys giving you the minutes and so on* if you all calculate it together and yet the story hasn't got an ending yet, well in my head, but I need to like write it.
*pfft I'm spoiling you guys too much*   -.-   ^^
This was Kyu XXL chapter wOW. Normally I upload like 2-3 1/2 A4's, that like a minimum of 1500-2000 words8300 symbols and white spaces61 paragraphs and 107 lines*Really, I have to stop giving you numbers* but I needed it to end the same as Illiana.

 

Damn what did I write : Kyu borrowing someone's Girlfriend ahahha, to escape the bodyguards.
OOO Ryeowookie did tour them around the backstage ^^. They got like everyone"s signed Album.

Yeah had it been in real life I wouldn't hesitate to be borrowed to some idol *God what am I thinking*

There is too much going on in my head right now, It's really exploding with the story being formed ahhaah :p

Lu is the underdog, boy he wants Iliana and Kyu to be togheter so badly.:D

 

I am not going to hold up you guys any longer.

 

 

hehe comment away ;p

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

*ps : I haven't find my dutch word yet, so keep an eye open and let me know if you find it*

 

5

Illiana

Where Am I? Who Is Kyuhyun?

 

 

HERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXT

 

HERE ENDS TEXT.

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Here are the two links . I can't seem to get over it. It's been already a week since the concert I miss it. We will go in september to the K-Culture festival also situated in Düsseldorf. It's me and my sister that'll go. the others are still deciding :p. hehe ^^. I can't wait for that either it'll be with Ailee, VIXX, BTOB, Block B, Got7, MBLAQ. ooh and also there will be a cover dance K-pop thing :D so excited :D so here are the links again :D 

 

VLOG BAP LOE Düsseldorf
Part 1 : http://youtu.be/-a4XxzUhT5s
Part 2 : http://youtu.be/7FGNqIIVCv8

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT