✎✎Editing --- Illiana - Mid Summer Festival

The Stranger Next Door

23. Illiana - Mid Summer Festival

Suzy still didn’t tell me what the festival was about. She kept telling me I would love it. How can I love something if I didn’t know what it was. Lucas was all hyped to go to.

The first thing I noticed when we arrived at the place was that it was a music festival and one of the acts none other than Super Junior. How long was it since I saw Kyuhyun in real life? 5 months I guess. How am I going to face him. We still have too talk about what happened last time. The feelings that are in my heart for him, didn’t fate one bit, this was nerve racking to know he was close by.  I wanted to see him and talk to him, to clarify all the things that happened before. Although he might have believed me then, the airplane said it all. We still had to talk face to face. I wanted to have his hand wrapped around mine, the soft touch, that can lead me through anything.
“Li, c’mon we have to get to the front” Suzy said holding my brothers hand so she wouldn’t loose him. I was a little careless at the moment, I should be the one protecting him. Suzy was signalling me to follow her. In no time we stood somewhere in the front.

Making way through all fans of all kinds of groups like the ones I met in the past months I saw BTOB fans, BAP, f(x), Girls’ Generation(SNSD), and other fans.  This was like a really big event.


While we waited for the acts to start, there was some movement behind me, but hey we were in the middle of a crowd when wouldn’t there be a movement. But suddenly someone was breathing in my neck. It wasn’t Suzy who suddenly decided to hug me or something.
“Be careful of what you eat, it will be your last!” Some not so unfamiliar voice whispered in my ear. I spun around to see who it was but the person who just whispered in my ear was gone. Chills spread over my entire body. What was going on? Who was it? I knew the voice but couldn’t place it. With my hands warming my arms hoping the chills would be going away, so nobody would notice. I was already to late. Suzy looked at me and mouthed what was wrong. I didn’t want to scare or alarm my brother, so I just shook my head and waved my hands saying everything was alright. It freaked me out though but I had to push the thought of something bad happening to the back of my mind. We worked hard the pat 2 months and we deserved some fun. Maybe I’m just imagining things, why would anyone say that *be careful of what you eat, it will be your last* it was kinda ridiculous. And with that thought it was way back in my mind.

“SIS, “ my little brother pulling me out of my thoughts. “Super Junior is coming” he was overexcited. Why? I should be the one freaking out about this. He had a smile from ear to ear. What was going through his head, he doesn’t know them. “You’re going to see Kyuhyun again” , till smiling wildly. His eyes lit up when he said that, how could that be possible and why? I know he knows I like him, but he just seen them once and that was the time we were covered in flour due to baking the muffins. He doesn’t know them.

“Lu, you don’t know them” His expression on his face changed from goofy smiling to an evil still kind of goofy grin. “You’re like more excited than I am!”

“Cause you are to nervous to be excited” he retorted. “Aren’t you happy you are going to see hyu … Kyuhyun again?” if he’d known what was in my heart and on my mind since the first step in here, he would’ve known I was exploding from nervousness and it’s maybe that who let me think and hear things that aren’t there. Than something got through me, what was he going to say before he said Kyuhyun. I squatted in front him turning his attention to me.

“Lu, what were you trying to say before you said Kyuhyun’s name.” It was written on his face that he was prevaricating something. His eyes looking up to Suzy for help. Suzy tapping me on the shoulders. “It’s probably nothing” her eyes fixed on Lu while giving shaking her head almost unnoticeable. I stood up looking my best friend in the eye.

“It’s nothing” she repeated “look it starting”

f(x) was first, I guessed they were saved by f(x), those secrets. What could’ve it have been: hyu…. I was thinking so hard I forgot the performance. Hyundai, no that’s a car, hyun could be it’s a part of his name, and for the second time something snapped into my head HYUNG, why would my brother call Kyuhyun HYUNG? He didn’t know him. Without thinking I turned my brother around who was watching the performance of f(x).

“Hyung, you were about to call Kyuhyun hyung, weren’t you?” His eyes became bigger than I ever saw him. “Lu why would you call him hyung, when you don’t know the guy?”

“OO come on Li, let it go, enjoy the performance, he probably watched to much Korean tv, cause we are in Korea, he would’ve picked something up sooner or later.” Suzy interrupted. I heard my brother sigh in relieve. I wanted to believe Suzy but I couldn’t something was going on without me noticing.

“Let it go” Suzy repeated, nudging me with her elbow.

“Ok, I let it go, for now” But this isn’t over, I shall know why my brother was calling Kyu hyung.

I tried not to think about it and enjoyed the last song of f(x). Red Light was perfect, it was catching, had an amazing beat to it, was kinda dark. I loved the dance, so much was going on, on that stage.

Next up there where B.A.P, powerful and cute, BTOB, hyper, those guys could make you smile with silly stuff, SNSD, they are so good, and there were lots of other bands like BTS, y, Sistar, Hyorin was so good and little Min’s can dance, and yet other bands followed and than there was the ultimate Super Junior. All 15 on one stage. My eyes went over all the members and stopped on Kyu. How could he look more handsome, I couldn’t avert my eyes. It was like he was searching someone in the crowd, not noticeable by others but when you looked his eyes they were all over the place.

His eyes had sparkles in them, like he was overly happy. Suzy nudging me with her elbow.

“Li—ii—ii” She was like singing it “Told ya, you would like it, you flushed red in an instant when you found him” She teased.

“Yah” giving her a light punch in the arm.

“You’re smiling and blushing” She teased with a childish tune, poking my side. My hands went up to my cheeks trying to hide it, but than a bell rang in my head.

“That reminds me, shouldn’t you be blushing to, Kibum is here too.” Her expression slightly changed “Unless, you saw him already in private already” Her expression told me she did. “Oh My God, you did, didn’t you? Why did you not tell me?”

“Sorry” Now she flushed red, if I had known I could’ve asked if she could ask Kibum to ask Kyuhyun to talk to me in person. Such a person called herself my friend; Arrgh.

“Yah, don’t frown, they told me to keep it a secret, they would get in trouble otherwise.”

“hmmph, you could’ve told me” I had to hold in my laughter, I was trying to make her feel guilty, her face was too funny, trying to be straight with me, I couldn’t blame her for keeping it a secret.

“Li, I’m sorry, yah why are laughing” I crancked up a smile “Li?”

“I’m sorry, I was trying to make you feel guilty, you should have seen your face, it was too funny, hilarious even, I can’t blame you for keeping it a secret, because they wanted too.” I laughed.

“You know how hard it’s been not telling you?” She stared at me and I stopped laughing.

“shhhhhh” The voice came from below us, my brother was shushing us. “I want to follow this, It’s their new song.”

“It sounds so familiar though” I heard this one somewhere before, but where?

My eyes searching for that one person again on stage, that one who mesmerized me every time.

“How could this sound familiar, it’s not even out yet, it’s the first time they are performing it.” Suzy told me. And still I heard it somewhere before. I shrugged as an answer to her question. With my gaze locked on Kyuhyun, I think he found the something he was looking for or better the someone. He was staring right at me, with a smile from ear to ear. Did he know I was going to be here? Sure he knew, Suzy would’ve told Kibum and he would’ve told Kyuhyun. It was only logic. But the longer he stared at me, the more my heart started to beat, the faster my blood started to rush trough my body, the more butterflies I got in my stomach, and the more faint I felt. Oh no, I’m not going to faint again in front of his eyes, the first time was embarrassing enough. I grabbed Suzy’s shoulder while I averted my eyes to something else, so I could avoid his stare. God I could feel his eyes on me. I made me smile even more. I was amazed of how easy it was to him to find me, I changed my hair from blond to brown and cut it short, no one really specifically recognised me since then. But he did in less than a minute. While avoiding his gaze, I found myself looking at the ground. I looked up to the stage again, feeling less faint then before. I was utterly shocked to find him in front of us at the side stage with Kibum making a heart, AISH fanservice. Pointing at every one in the public and stopped at us. As soon as the could pointing away to the others. I looked at my side Suzy smile was wide. I think she even made a small heart back at Kibum. Who flushed red on stage. Yah those two just needed to stop being friends, and go for it already. I could only smile at Kyuhyun. What was up with that, flushing hearts at me, when I haven’t seen nor talk to him in like 5 months and I didn’t really know him that well. But it made my heart beat even faster. He looked at me like he knew everything about me. But I guess my reaction was enough for him cause he smiled back with satisfaction. Suzy was slightly shaking her head at Kibum with a smile on her face. Kibum nodded unnoticeable and went back to the main stage, pulling Kyuhyun with him, to end their performance. How could no one have noticed it was meant for us. The fans next to us were cheering loudly like they were the ones who the heart and smile was send to.

“aish, those two, I’ve told Kibum not to do anything rationally.” Suzy sighed smiling still shaking her head. “But YOU seemed to have liked it.” She looked at me. She was smiling as wide as I was. My brother shaking his head “Girls” he said.

Super Junior was the last of the performances today. It was still early like 8pm. We went to find some food stand. My brother was set on this one stand, where almost nobody was. I saw him checking his phone a couple of times, what in the world was he doing? He was like following direction that lead him to this food stand.

“Lu why did you want the food of this booth, they are so many over there?” I had a feeling something was going on here, not a bad feeling but a feeling of something happening any time soon, my darn instincts always alert.

“Cause it’s not crowed here?” His voice pitching high at the end of the sentence.

“Are you planning something?” I narrowed my eyes to Lu and peered through my eyes noticing the corners of his mouth slightly curving up. 

“Nope, definitely not” Trying to hold his smile. I saw Suzy staring at her phone too and smiling. Looking up from her phone. I could’ve guessed who she was texting too.

“Li, I have to go, Lu you coming?” She grabbed Lucas’ hand dragging him with her, leaving me all alone with no one here. Great, now what. I leaned against the side of the booth when something soft grabbed my hand and interlaced my fingers. I kinda missed this. I have this feeling that I'm going to be twirled around like

 

 

in

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


authorsNote

Hello my lovely readers

Your comments last week made me smile, offcourse you guys love me  for now ^^ I love you more, hearable and silent readers :D.

I dug in the old archives of Super Junior ^^ (I PROM15E to BEL13VE, PROT3CT and 10VE and always be SAPPHIRE BLUE)

So let's treat you guys :D Giving you a perfect smile of Kibum and Kyuhyun's heart.


 

 

(kyu is killing me <3)

OMO Henry's song is soooo good, 

 


So yeah, you guys know the drill, right?

Comment (cause I love them and i wanna hear my silent readers too :p ) .... ^^

lots of love writerFairy

*if you find somewhere a word in between braccades, I forgot to translate it and I forgot in which chapter I put it *my stupid mind*, It's a dutch word :p. I've been typing quite a lot lately so it get's confusing in which chapter I am, because I always start from Illiana and than write Kyu's part*

 

5

Illiana

Where Am I? Who Is Kyuhyun?

 

 

HERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXTHERE COMES TEXT

 

HERE ENDS TEXT.

 

 

 

 
authorsNote

Hellow :D

 

Here are the two links . I can't seem to get over it. It's been already a week since the concert I miss it. We will go in september to the K-Culture festival also situated in Düsseldorf. It's me and my sister that'll go. the others are still deciding :p. hehe ^^. I can't wait for that either it'll be with Ailee, VIXX, BTOB, Block B, Got7, MBLAQ. ooh and also there will be a cover dance K-pop thing :D so excited :D so here are the links again :D 

 

VLOG BAP LOE Düsseldorf
Part 1 : http://youtu.be/-a4XxzUhT5s
Part 2 : http://youtu.be/7FGNqIIVCv8

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy

 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT