Kyuhyun - Betrayal

The Stranger Next Door

 

12

Kyuhyun

Betrayal


 


 

I opened the door to our managers’ room. He was still on the phone. Rambling some things, I couldn't exactly here what he was saying. He would have the company on the phone, right? 

 

 

“Ok, than it’s done, it’s vanished.” I heard him tell the person on the other line. “Ok it’s all been arranged, thank you. Talk to you later sir.”
 

 

 

He turned his chair so he faced me. I was nervous I started fiddling my hands in to my lap.
 

 

 

“Cho Kyuhyun” He started disappointed “What am I going to do with you?”
 

I looked up, I tried saying something but he went on. “Is this her?”
 

He showed me printed pictures: (the)
 

 

 

first one
Hat shop first meeting
Second one
Me talking to Eunhyuk and Donghae outside the venue, showing the hairpin
Third one
Me carrying her to the backstage
fourth one
Her at the supermarket
Fifth
We’re departing her house
Sixth
She was wearing her uniform from the ZERA University. She was talking to a guy I couldn’t see his face.

 

 

How could they have her in her uniform? Were they following her already? She looked good in that uniform though, I kept looking for some kind of clue who the boy was, some sort of jealousy emotion wrinkled in my body. My hands bolding in to fist.
 

“Kyuhyun, I asked you a question”
 

Heh?” I looked up at our mananger then back at the pictures. I slowly started to nod. It was better to get the truth out wasn’t it? Our manager sighed.
 

“There is even a fancam.” He turned his laptop screen towards me.

 

The fancam showed how I got off stage, catching her in my arms when she fainted, showing how Lee Teuk was trying to get me back on stage but that I couldn’t, so you saw LeeTeuk telling Sungmin to sing my line. And than the last part of the plan, Eunhyuk distracting the fans so I could ran.
 

“That’s not all, keep looking” He said in an emotionless voice, I creeped me out.
 

Yet another Fancam of me coming back on stage and standing in between Siwon and Henry. Then later on Sungmin and Eunhyuk switched places with Siwon and Henry, to stand next to me. You could even see LeeTeuk eyes shooting bullets at me when I returned to that stage. Even the speculation during the bowing was visible.

 

The manager sighed again.
 

After a while he said.
“Let me tell you this, you’re smart and old enough to know what’s right and wrong. What brings something in jeopardy and what not. I told you this a million times before. Don’t get involved with your fans. It will always, ALWAYS turn out bad.” He said very calmly.

 

“yes, you told me, but the thing is she isn’t a fan.”
 

“Kyuhyun-shi, every girl is the same. 9 out of 10 we have one that’s an ELF. I’m not saying that the ELF’s are bad. But some of them tant to get greedy. If you give in to that sort of behaviour, they will know you’re easy.”
 

“She isn’t our fan, she didn’t even know us before the day of the concert.”
 

“That's what they all tell you” He leaned back in the chair, folded his fingers together and looked at the ceiling. “Do I need to remind you with that girl, what was her name again?”
 

“Kim Ga Eul”
 

“Yes that one, she used you to get famous and when she got what she wanted, she was gone. You were so upset about it that you nearly drowned in sorrow. Don’t let that happen again”
 

“But she isn’t like that at all. She’s pure, protective, honest.”
 

“Kyuhyun” He leaned with his elbows on the desk, you could see his irritation of me going on and on about how Li wasn't like that. “Did you fall for her already?”
 

“No”  ---Yes.
 

“You’re lying to me.” He said in a steady voice, studying my face.
 

“I’m not lying” I lied.
 

“Than what is she to you?, That you need to protect her by instinct when you actually don’t know her at all?

 

“She..She’s Suzy’s friend” I said getting quite uncomfortable here. I couldn’t say I’d fallen for her perfect ocean blue eyes with an orange spot, I couldn’t say that her smile is beautiful. I couldn’t say she’s damn y when she bites her bottom lip while concentrating on something and forgetting the world around her. I couldn’t even mention she’s cute when she is confused.

 

“I hope for you that’s all she is and all she will be. Don’t let me catch another photo with you both!” He said still studying my face.“Okay now that is out of the way.” A sudden change of subject. Why?
 

"I need you guys for a CF shooting tomorrow at ZERA University. In the Graphic department.”
 

Wait, I had to do a CF in ZERA Uni in the department of Illiana. I tried to repress a smile. I didn't feel so unconfortable anymore, pure happiness went through my body.
 

“Don’t be happy, just yet. You have the biggest role. What can I say to a big company like the Jung Agency. Here’s the script, I’ll put a rookie actress on it and Suzy is an extra.”
 

“T-Thank you, sir” I said surprised and almost choking on my words. I was going to see her again. The CF didn't bother me that much, all I could think of was a certain girl with ocean blue eyes and orange spot in it.
 

“The Graphic Design, Journalism, and photography classes were dismissed so we can the CF in all secrecy.” My happiness disappeared in one blink of an eye. No GD class, no Illiana. Now I was sad.
 

“Here’s the script”
 

I glanced through the script. “Hyung, I .. I have to …?”
 

“Yes, I know”
 

“and you’re letting that happen?”
 

“I can’t say no to the JUNG agency.”
 

“Fine you can go. And tell the others they can come inside”

 

 

 

 

In the evening I got a call from Suzy. I was laying down on my bed memorizing the script.

 

“Kyuhyun?”
 

“Suzy, what is it?”
 

“Be prepared for tomorrow”
 

“Why?“
 

”Just because it will be Illiana” She said hastingly, she sounded unconfortable too. “ The other one fell sick, mother wanted Illiana to do it, but she doesn’t know it yet.’
 

SUZY?!?” I sprang up in my bed. The script slipt out of my bed on the floor.
 

“Kyu, I read the script, cause I’m an extra, but Illiana will be the lead that one scene. So she will have to..”
I heard her sigh. “This isn’t good, I heard about the outburst of the manager.”

 

“Who told you?”
 

“Kibum, who heard it from Siwon.” Right, who else would've told her.
 

“Right”
 

“Kyu, will you be able to do it? Now you know who it'll be.”
 

I sighed.
 

“I didn’t imagine it would be like this and so soon. I don’t want to do it on camera first.”
 

“She will be going to school though, she had some kind of portfolio to deliver”
 

“So she will be early, right?” I was working up a plan in my head.
 

“Yah Kyu...”
 

“What?” I said way too eagerly
 

“Don’t get caught” I heard concern in her voice. “and talk this time, OK?”
 

“aye aye captain. I’ll hang up first. I still need to learn the script a bit, Good night” Now I was really interested in doing the CF, perticuraly that scene.
 

“Yah Kyu, you sound way too happy”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was hiding in the dark photography. I told the others I was going to the toilet. I heard voices coming closer. Illiana, Illiana, Illiana it was like a chant in my head. I had to be less excited. She wasn’t alone I heard that. So I waited for the right moment.
 

When I looked outside and saw the guy wasn’t paying attention to her. I grabbed her wrist and twirled her inside the photography room, I closed the door really silently so the guy wouldn’t hear it. I heard to guy was started rambling on about stuff. I turned around to spot Illiana's face in the shimmering classroom, I almost couldn’t see her. She was on the verge of screaming. I rapidly put my hand in front of . Maybe not the smartest solution. She began to hit me with some binder she had with her. Off course her portfolio. I was searching for my phone in my pocket. Auch… found it. I lit up the screen. She looked at me from head to toe and instantly she stopped beating me with her portfolio. Her eyes widened.

 

“sdhfhzori” The second we locked eyes.
 

“Yah, why are you hitting me with that?” I managed to say it below a whisper.
 

“mmmsjjfjehoscnfpopog “
 

“What?”
 

She looked at me and than with her eyes leading me to , where my hand was still covering .
 

“OOO, right, sorry” and I slowly removed my hand, my fingers slightly brushing over her soft lips. Why did my fingers have to brush her lips like that? Now I was more nervous than before.
 

“Thanks.” She said quite nonchalant and giving me not more than grimace. “Why are you here?” Right she didn’t know about this.

 

“So you’re in our school uniform because…Why exactly?” She was looking at me from top to bottom again.
 

“I’m …”
 

”OOw, so you’re in the CF.” She said as if she just realised it. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have interrupted you.” Haha I laughed in myself she was amazing, realising that by herself. I had to smile.

 

 

 “Why are you here, I know you follow GD, Suzy told me, but you don’t have class right now.” I had to pretend I didn’t know. Giving us more things to talk about.
 

“I had to hand in my portfolio” I think she was about to show me her portfolio, but it slipped out of her hand. And it was already destroyed from using it as a defence mechanism.
 

“I’m sorry, that you ruined it by hitting me.” I felt sorry.
 

“No worries I can always make a new one, not that I have the time but yeah don’t worry.” I could feel her sarcasm dripping of this sentence.
 

“I’ll help you make a new one again when the CF shooting is done.” Aish, speaking before thinking.
 

 “You don’t have a schedule after this?” She asked slightly tilting her head, she wouldn’t have noticed it that she was tilting her head.
 

“Nope, we don’t. We were going to hang out somewhere in the city but since I made you ruin your portfolio, I will help you make it again.”  I couldn’t take it back and it gave yet another reason to spend some time with her despite what the manager said yesterday.

 

There was a brief moment of silence, I was standing way too close to her. I had to supress the urge to draw her nearer. I felt like we didn’t move in quite a while just locking our eyes and smiling to each other. Those eyes I would never be able to forget them. I slowly moved my hand upwards, so I could cup her cheek. Did I really have to nerve to do it before we were in there and had all cameras on us? My hand was like moving on his own, I was about to touch her.

 

*FLASH*

 

 

 

 

 

 

and another  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and another.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What just happened?
 

 

My hand dropped immediately.
 

ETHAN!” I heard her yell. My eyes were still adjusting, It wasn’t easy after that flash in the dark. I took a hold of her wrist (FLASH) and pulled her back as I saw her move towards the guy..

 

Wait, she knew the guy? Did she plan this? Than she knew about what was going to happen in the CF too, right? She acted all the way through, didn’t she? My mood changed into anger and disappointment. So she was like the others. I should’ve listened to the manager.

 

I looked at her with much disbelieve. “Let me handle this” I actually wanted to say – I thought you were different, why do something like this- but it didn’t come out.
 

 

 

How could I even start handling this?
 


 


 


 
authorsNote

Hellow :D


 

Ok, so I just saw Boyfriend's MV this mornin, They sound good, look good, but I must admit I loved their cute concept. I like their new sound to and Minwoo he grew up, Jeongmin will always be my favorite, O god the twins I didn't even recognise them at first. It's a good song.


I'm so busy catching up on stuff and all these comebacks in Kpop I can't my feelings are going over the roof. I love BAP's new single, Daehyun and he's pink hair it just suits him very good :p omg I wasn't a big Infinite fan untill now i love their new song and OMG VIXX I just can't that wave omg. UKiss was a surprise of me, their new song OMG :p although my bias is out of UKiss I love it (I'm +19) :p hahha :p, who we got more Exo, love them,  N-Sonic and M-Pire didn't really do it for me now, Taeyang I love his high notes not going to lie. Who we got more ?? :s there are so many. I'm waiting for the ZE:A, B2ST come back I can't wait. I feel like I forgot about some groups was APink bringing out a new single I forgot hhaha :p


 


 

Comment, subscribe, upvote.

ANNJEONG, SARANGHAEYO   writerFairy


 

©WRITERFAIRY LAYOUT