Off To Korea!

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning, you were all packed up and walked downstairs to eat your last breakfast with your Aunt, at least the last breakfast that you were going to have with her in a while.

"Ah ~~~~~, you're here. Come over and have breakfast. I especially made your favourite for our last breakfast!" Your aunt brightly waved you over to the table as she saw you coming down the stairs, "You don't want to be eating too much of that areoplane food; it doesn't taste too nice." Her face cringed at the thought. You walked over to the table and gave her a peck on the cheek with a 'good morning'.

After breakfast, you aunt helped you to gather your things, as the taxi arrived to drive you to the airport. Your aunt was tearing up as she brought over your suitcase.

"Promise me to be safe ~~~~~ -ah, okay?"

"Neh Imo, I will. You don't need to worry about me so much. I'll phone home often okay?" You slightly beamed, but inside you wanted to cry as well.

"Call me as soon as you arrive in Korea, araso? I'll be waiting for your call to make sure that you're safe."

"Araso." You said with a little smile. 

It was time to go now. You gave your aunt one last bear hug and another peck on the cheek. With that, you got in the taxi after your aunt put your suitcase in the boot (with help of the taxi driver), and he drove off.

You wound the window down and stuck your head out to wave goodbye to your aunt. She waved back and smiled.

Please log in to read the full chapter