Lotte World

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

After everyone got changed and packed a few things, you and Infinite headed off to Lotte World.

"This is going to be so much fun, isn't it Sungjong?" You beamed brightly.

"Yeah! I'm so excited!" The two of you started squealing like girls.

"Gosh guys, we haven't even got out of the door yet," Sungyeol said in a serious tone, but quickly replaced it with a huge gri,. "BUT WE'RE GONNA' PARTY HARD TODAY!"

"YEAH!" You and Sungjong joined in with Sungyeol's 'jumping-around-the-house-party'.

Sunggyu put a hand on his face and sighed. "Just get out of the house, guys." The three of you ran out with big grins, *Its gonna' be a long day.*

--

After about half an hour, you all arrived and got off the train. *Wah, it's massive...*

"Lets go!" Sunggyu started walking towards the entrance to buy tickets.

After getting tickets, you all went in and looked around to see what rides you would go on.

 

"I want to go in the haunted house." Hoya said, as he pointed to a dark house on the far left. You gulped slightly. You hated scary things, especially haunted houses.

"Yeah!" All of Infinite said. L took your hand and pulled you to the haunted house, where you all lined up.

--

You tugged on L's shirt, "Is this scary?" L looked at you with a weird look. "I mean like, scary, scary?"

"No ~~~~, its going to be full of butterflies and flowers." L said in a sarcastic tone.

"Really?" You smiled widely, ignoring L's sarcasm. L sighed.

*So innocent...* He answered you with a small smile, "No, it is going to be scary. This is known to be the scariest haunted house in South Korea." L chuckled and moved forward as they edged closer to the door. 

"Why are we going in here again?" You asked, turning a little pale.

"Hoya hyung likes scary things." *Weirdo.* You blankly thought. "You scared?" L asked with a raised eyebrow.

"N-no! O-of course not! Why w-would you even t-think that?!" You stuttered in outrage.

L shifted his face so that it was in front of yours, "Oh yeah? Then why are you stuttering and turning pale every time we get closer to the door?" L smirked. You looked away from L's eyes and shuffled your feet. L's face softened at your nervousness, "Why didn't you say that you were scared earlier?"

"All of you guys just ran off without giving me a chance!" You pouted. L chuckled at your cuteness. He took your hand and walked out of line. He shouted back towards Infinite.

"Guys! Me and ~~~~ are going on some other rides. Meet up later okay? Cya!"

"Hey L, where are we going?" You said while being pulled out of line. 

"Obviously on a ride that your not scared of." L smirked. "Do you want to go on the rollercoaster?"

"Yes please! I love them!" You beamed. L took you to the rollercoaster, *How can this girl be terrified of haunted houses, but absolutely love roller coasters?*

"Wah! Are we going to go on that?" You started jumping up and down.

"Yes dummy." L playfully poked your head and walked

Please log in to read the full chapter