Kidnapped: Part 1

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"L.Joe?" You asked, clutching onto Jaehwa's sleeve.

"Good to see that you've remembered my name." L.Joe smirked. He looked at Jaehwa and raised an eyebrow, "Not shopping with L? Ah, I see. Your cheating on L already?" L.Joe chuckled.

"Excuse me?" Jaehwa furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"He's just a friend!" You defended.

"Woah, okay! Chill woman, just asking. You're already acting like L." L.Joe said, amused.

"What do you want? If it's nothing in particular, I'd appreciate it if you leave." Jaehwa stated.

"Oh nothing~ I just came by and happened to see L's girl around the mall." L.Joe casually looked around the mall, then quickly took your wrist and started running, disconecting your hand from Jaehwa's sleeve.

"Hey what- OPPA HELP!" You shouted in horror. L.Joe's grip was just too strong as he raced out of the mall, and shoved you into a taxi.

"Drive." L.Joe smirked.

"~~~~~~!" Jaehwa shouted as he ran after you and L.Joe, but he was too late; the taxi had already left. He still ran after the car, while shouting your name.

"~~~~~!!"

--

Infinite had just come out of their club and walked across the street to the club that attacked them, 'Red Tigers'. L walked past the mall to the sound of someone shouting your name, while running after a taxi. He looked inside the car and saw a familiar blonde.

*Blonde.. Hey. Isn't that.. L.JOE! But, why is that guy runni

Please log in to read the full chapter