Hi, We're Infinite!

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

You followed L and walked a few streets down until you got to an abandoned looking warehouse.

Your eyes immediately widened, *Omona, I've never seen this kind of stuff in my entire life! I thought this stuff only appeared in dramas!*

"Come in." L opened the door and dragged you in. You cautiously walked in and looked around. You saw 6 other boys gathered around a table playing, what seemed to be, cards.

"YAH! I WON! YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME YOUR MONEY THEN." A guy with straight black hair and big eyes shouted across the table in Korean to a smaller guy.

"But hyung! You cheated! How can you bully the maknae like that?" The smaller guy pointed at his cards and pouted.

"YAH YAH YAH! QUIETEN DOWN. WE HAVE A GUEST!" L shouted towards the 6 guys and they all immediately shut up. You froze at the sudden outburst of shouting. "Come over here." L quietly said to you as he pulled you to a seat near the other guys.

A guy, who seemed like the oldest, tapped L's shoulder, "Who's she, L?" he nodded towards you. You looked at him.

"Oh, hyung. Shes ~~~~, and she'll be living with us from now on." L casually answered.

"MWOH?!" all 6 of the guys shot out of their seats and shouted at the top of their lungs.

You quickly covered your ears, *So loud, just like my friends back in America.*

L slapped his hand on the table and shouted back at them, "BE QUIET WILL YOU! I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!"

All 6 guys reluctantly shrunk back into their seats. L told the story about finding you on the street, your par

Please log in to read the full chapter