Don't Take Me To L!

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

You continued to walk, but didn't see a single person, *Aigoo! Where am I? Why are there no people around here? Where exactly do Teen Top live that it seems like no one even wants to be around here?*

After walking some more, you thought you saw a person's shadow, so you ran over while shouting, "Waait! Excuuuse me! WAAAAAAIT!" You finally caught up to the person and put a hand on their shoulder. He looked over with a frightened expression.

"Do. You. Know. Who. L. Is?" You tried to catch your breath. The innocent bystander looked terrified and started to shake his head with fear.

"N-n-o! D-don't take m-me to L! H-he'll kill m-m-me! P-please! L-let m-me live!" The guy waddled off with a pale face and left you standing there, dumbfounded.

*Is L that scary?*  You gulped and carried on walking around the area.

 

Minutes later, you saw another boy running for his life. You waved your arms at him, making him stop and look at you. "Excuse me, but do you know who L is?" The boy's eyes widened and his face went paler than a sheet of white paper.

"A-a-aniya! Don't t-take me to L-L-L! L-leave me al-l-lone ple-ease!" The boy scattered off without saying another word.

*Aigoo! In this rate, I'll never find anyone who knows where Infinite live!*  You huffed and walked around the corner.

--

Infinite had split up to find you. Woohyun and Hoya searched the North, Sungyeol and Sungjong searched East, Sunggyu and Dongwoo searched South, and L searched West.

'Keep your phones so we can contact each other easily.'

--

L stopped by at the dukboki shop to see that your friend worked there.

"Oh. Hi there. ~~~~'s friend, right? Can I help you?" Jaehwa asked.

"Actually, you can." L asked Jaehwa if he had seen you.

"Aniya. I haven't seen ~~~~ in a while now. Are you in contact with her? Is she doing okay recently?" L didn't like the feeling of other guys asking about you.

"Yeah. She's been fine. If you see her, call me." With that, L left.

*Strange boy...*  Jaehwa continued to wipe the tables.

--

*Aigoo ~~~~! Where are you? Don't you realize that I'm worried about you? I don't even know why. Theres just something about you that makes me want to care for you.* L sighed and searched the area, *Seeing you always makes me so nervous

Please log in to read the full chapter