N-noona? And... Oppa?

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the evening, Infinite decided to go out to eat dinner to celebrate your arrival. They were so nice that they let L pay for the meal. After eating, you all headed back to the warehouse.

--

"Do you want to shower first ~~~~? The guys take hours in the shower." L asked you. You laughed and nodded. You dug inside your luggage for your pajamas and went to have a shower.

*I'm so lucky to have met L. I don't know what I would be doing right now if he didn't take me in.*

After showering you came out in shorts and a t-shirt. You thought it would be a little awkward to be wearing a tank top around a house full of boys that you just met hours ago.

You walked into the living room to see all of Infinite gathered around the TV. L looked at your pajamas and his mouth dropped.

*Damn.. Why did she have to wear shorts for?*

Sungjong looked away from the TV and smiled at you, "Wah! You look so pretty, noona!" Sungjong complimented you. You understood him but looked confused.

"Noona?" The rest of Infinite looked away from the TV.

"You .. don't know what noona is?" Sungjong looked at you if you were an alien. You looked at L for a translation and he walked over.

"A-am I suppose to?" You looked at him, dumbfounded. L translated your English to Sungjong. Woohyun and Dongwoo started cracking up at your dumbfounded reaction.

"Oh m- AHAHAHHAHA s-she doesn't know what a n-noona is!" Woohyun man

Please log in to read the full chapter