Found

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

You started brawling. Tears kept falling and you started shouting, "HUHUHUHUHU~~ I WANNA GO HOME! OPPAS! SUNGJONGIE! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!~"

 

L could hear a faint shouting and crying across the alley.

'Oppas! Sungjongie!'

*~~~~~~~?* L ran over to see if it was you. To his relief, it was. There you were, brawling your eyes out.

 

You sniffed and looked around with blurred eyes. Your eyes came in contact with a familiar person. You started rubbing your eyes vigorously. In front of you was no other than L.

"L OPPA!!!!~" You screamed and ran over to his open arms.

"~~~~~! I finally found you." L said with relief. After a while, you pulled back and sniffed.

"I-i'm sorry o-oppa. I d-didn't want to get lost. It w-was all L-L.Joe's fault." You started crying again. L pulled you into another hug as he calmed you down with some soothing words.

"Its all my fault. I should've taken you home instead of you going back by yourself." *I'm so sorry, ~~~~~~ -ah. I'll never leave you alone again.*

You and L took a seat somewhere where you explained everything that happened you to that day, including the encounter with G-Dragon.

--

It was evening in the warehouse, and you and L had just arrived back at the warehouse. All of Infinite were sitting inside, all worried for your safety. They all heard the door open and they all bolted up towards it.

"~~~~~~~~!" Woohyun literal

Please log in to read the full chapter