Train Station

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"O-Oppa. W-Why are we at a train station?" You trembled, hoping that it wasn't what you thought of.

"Teen Top will be here soon, and we're going to get out of Seoul." G-Dragon answered without hesitation.

"N-No! I-I won't let you do that!" You started making your way to the exit, when G-Dragon swiftly pulled you back and held your wrist with a tight grip. "Oppa! Let go of me!" You struggled.

"I'm sorry, ~~~~~. This is the best decision for you." Without another word, G-Dragon looked back at the timings. The train that you would take was arriving in 15 minutes.

 

"Hyung!" Ricky shouted, with the rest of Teen Top coming.

*~~~~?* L.Joe looked at you with confusion. What were you doing here?

"Why did we need all of our luggage?" Niel asked.

"We're going to live in the countryside from now on." G-Dragon answered.

All of their jaws dropped, "T-THE COUNTRYSIDE?!" Teen Top hollered. G-Dragon nodded. They looked to one another.

Chunji looked to you, "So why is ~~~~~ here as well?" Everyone instantly looked to you, and you stopped wriggling for the moment.

"~~~~~ is coming with us."

"C-COMING WITH US?!" L.Joe yelled.

G-Dragon nodded, "Ah, L.Joe. I need to tell you something. Come over here a second." G-Dragon told CAP to keep a good hold on your wrist, and walked over to the side with L.Joe.

 

"Why is ~~~~ here as well?!"

"Isn't this what you wanted?" L.Joe blinked. "No L. You with ~~~~. All by yourself. No one to

Please log in to read the full chapter