Cousin?!

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been a week since the flashback incident.

 

A week later. You were walking to the club on a snowy evening. Infinite had a shift all day, while yours was only in the evening; lots of customers would be there.

You rubbed your hands together and blew air in them, *I forgot my gloves again..*

--

"Gloves?"

You looked around the sofa to find no gloves. You scurried back into the room, where L was, and looked for your gloves. L smirked.

"Told you you'd forget something." L pecked your lips.

"This is your fault, oppa! You kept saying that I'd forget something and look, I really have forgotten something!"

--

You smiled back at the memory. It was nice to know that L knew you that well. You walked by the street to come across a corner café, *Getting a hot chocolate before work would be nice.*

You walked in and sat down at a seat. You waited for your the chocolate to come. You phone suddenly beeped.

 Jagiya~ Are you nearly here? I miss you *pout* Hurry here, araso? It's cold outside.  Oh. You forgot your gloves again, didn't you? Aigoo~ -- Myungie <3

 You chuckled at L's 'Myungie', and decided to play along.

 Myungie~ I've stopped by the corner café to get a hot chocolate before coming over. I miss you too ^.^ I'll try my best to get here quickly. *pout* My fingers are becoming icicles >.< I can see why someone invented gloves.. -- Jagiya <3

L widely grinned when he saw the text, especially 'Jagiya' on the end. With happy spirits, he went back to work. 

--

After finishing your hot chocolate, you paid, and walked out of the café.

As you walked further towards the club, you saw a drunk man swaying forward. You shuffled over to one side of the road, and decided to take the back entrance in.

You entered the alleyway to go to the back of the club, and looked behind to see the drunk man following you. You held your bag in front of your chest; getting ready for self defense.

"Hello -HIC- there." The man smiled a greasy smile.

"I-I'll just be going." You tried to scurry away, but the man trapped you against the wall.

"Where do you think -HIC- you're going, missy?" You held your bag in front of your face. *Somebody save me!*

Seconds later, someone came running out of the back of the club, and shouted, "DON'T TOUCH MY COUSIN!"

The man looked to his right to see a very angry, Yunho. He wobbled away in fright.

*C-cousin?!* You were in so much shock. Why was Yunho calling you his cousin?!

Yunho walked over to you. He reached out his hand to touch your shoulder, "Hey, are you oka-" You quickly shuffled back. Yunho looked at you before you ran into the club.

--

You rea

Please log in to read the full chapter