Taken

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"G-DRAGON IS HER COU-" L quickly slapped a hand over Sungyeol's mouth.

"Quieten down, pea brain! She's just along the corridor!" L hissed.

"Ouh. Sorry." Sungyeol meekly smiled.

"Are you sure that G-Dragon is her cousin?!" Sungjong exclaimed. L nodded and Infinite's faces were shocked.

"But how are you so su-"

"Yunho hyung even said so himself. Remember that day when we were playing cards and ~~~~ suddenly shouted 'Jiyong oppa'?" Infinite nodded. "G-Dragon's real name is Kwon Jiyong. Hence ~~~~'s surname."

The rest of Infinite slowly out the puzzle pieces together. After what had seemed like forever, Dongwoo beamed, "I GET IT!" 

L snorted, "And you guys call me slow."

"You are slow." The rest of Infinite hollered. 

"So L, why are you telling us all of this? I mean, we all care for ~~~~ dearly, but we need to know this because..?" Hoya trailed off.

"Remember when Dongwoo told us last time that he overheard Teen Top saying something about 'killing two birds with one stone', and G-Dragon finally being able to claim something?" Infinite nodded. "He wants Yunho hyung's club." Infinite tilted their heads in confusion.

"He's  probably going to kidnap ~~~~ to try to get his hands on hyung's club. He's hyung's arch enemy, and L.Joe doesn't like me, so he's can get L.Joe to help kidnap ~~~~."

"~~~~ being Yunho's cousin in one bird," Woohyun started.

"So what's the other bird?" All eyes were on L.

"Even Yunho hyung doesn't know the answer to that on.." Everyone sighed.

"So, what do you want us to do?" Sungyeol asked.

"We have to make sure that ~~~~ is at the club, or with one of us at all times, araso?" Infinite all nodded. "This is just the best way to keep ~~~ safe from G-Dragon's plan."

"Keep me safe from what?" You stood in the corner of the room with your cute pigtails.

"N-nothing babe~" L quickly said. You instantly believed him, and walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

L signaled Infinite to huddle closer. "Don't mention this to ~~~, araso? Yunho hyung doesn't want her to worry about anything." Infinite nodded.

--

The next day, you and L were out on a snowy date. Christmas was just a few weeks away.

You and L were strolling down the street, hand in hand. This time, you'd remembered your gloves. You looked up to see L's charming face. He noticed you looking at him, and smirked.

"Can't get enough of my beautiful face?" You blushed.

"Just staring at my handsome boyfriend." You hugged his arm.

After a while, L got a text.

Yah, wh

Please log in to read the full chapter