Betrayed?

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

After that incident, Minji didn't give up and carried on going to Infinite's warehouse whenever you wasn't at home, *Why is my oppa being like this?! I just need to meet him somewhere...*

--

Minji stepped up towards Infinite's door for the second time this week. With a deep breath, she knocked on the door. Sungjong peered through the door hole and saw Minji, again.

"L hyung! Shes here again!" Sungjong ran back to the sofa.

L got up off the floor and walked over. He opened the door and said, "Don't come around here EVER again." With that, L slammed the door and walked back over to the rest of them.

Minji wasn't going to give up, so she shouted from the door, "I JUST WANT TO MEET UP WITH YOU. COME TO THE PARK AROUND THE CORNER."

--

"L. Are you going to go?" Woohyun asked.

"Of course not! What kind of person would I be if I did?"

"Well.. she has been coming over every time ~~~ is out the house..." Woohyun started.

"And it does get quite annoying." Sungyeol finished.

L just walked off towards his room, *Should I? No. I won't. I have to stay faithful to ~~~~~. She doesn't know anything about this...*

--

Weeks went by, and Minji still came whenever she got the chance to.

"Aigoo! L! I'm going to go insane; seeing her face at least twice a week! Just go see her or don't let ~~~~ out the house!" Dongwoo raised his hands in defeat.

L could see th

Please log in to read the full chapter