Over

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So they're really coming back tonight?" Sunggyu asked.

Yunho nodded, "How did ~~~~ get taken last time?"

"While we were all fighting off Teen Top, G-Dragon packed all of her things and dragged her out. Ricky was holding her, but Sungjong tried his best to free her." Dongwoo explained.

"None of us even noticed ~~~~~ until we heard her shout when she was in G-Dragon's grasp." Woohyun added.

*Now that they put it like that, I feel so guilty for forgetting ~~~~ at a time like that. She can't defend herself at all, and yet I only concentrated on fighting back at Teen Top. I even forgot about my own girlfriend's safety. I should've protected her while trying my best to fight off Teen Top.*

L pulled you close to him. You smiled and snuggled up to his chest, while listening to Yunho.

"Right, we need a plan to make sure that G-Dragon doesn't get a chance to get his hands on ~~~~. Firstly, we need someone to be with ~~~~ at all times." Everyone looked to Sungjong.

"M-Me?!" Sunjong innocently pointed at himself with wide eyes.

--

'7.50pm'

"Ah. Seoul." G-Dragon and Teen Top all got off the train.

"Where are we off to, hyung?" Changjo asked.

"Infinite's warehouse." G-Dragon smirked and walked off.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

"Is that them?" Sungyeol looked to the door.

Yunho nodded, and went over to open the door.

"Why, hello there, Yunho dearest." G-Dragon said with a voice full of sarcasm.

"Nice to see you too, G-Dragon dearest." Yunho smirked.

"Since we all know why I'm here, I'll make it snappy and just take ~~~~~, and then we'll be on our way." G-Dragon was about to push past Yunho and go in, but Yunho held an arm out, stopping him.

"I don't think so. ~~~~ and L are fine the way they are. We don't need a L.Joe to come in and wreck things."

"L.Joe is exactly what ~~~~ needs. She won't be happy with L."

"I think that she's perfectly fine."

"No, not in my book she isn't-"

"Can't you just see that you're making her suffer by doing this?!" Yunho shouted. Everyone froze. "Is this your way of getting back at me for the club in

Please log in to read the full chapter