Day Out

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

You walked down the streets and saw a familiar bench. You walked over to it at smiled, *This was where I first met L.*  You laughed as you remembered L's stuttering at the time.

"M-my name is L" L stuttered.

--

You looked down the street, and saw a familiar looking Dukboki House. You walked towards it and opened the door. The bell made a little tingly noise as you entered.

"Anneyong! Welcome to the duk-" Jaehwa started. He looked at you and his lips curved into a big grin, "~~~~~~~~~ -AH!" Jaehwa ran over to you and gave you a massive bear hug.

You giggled, "Hello oppa~"

Jaehwa let go of you and pouted. "Why didn't you visit oppa sooner? Do you realize how long it has been? I thought you left and forgot about me!"

You playfully hit Jaehwa's arm, "Of course I'd never forget you oppa! I was just busy." Jaehwa led you to a table.

"I see you learned Korean. You understood everything I said." Jaehwa clapped. You rolled your eyes but smiled.

"Of course! How would I be able to live in Korea if I didn't even know the language?" You and Jaehwa laughed.

You ate some dukboki while having a chat with Jaehwa. You didn't mention L taking you in. "Hey ~~~~, since I'm off for the afternoon, do you want to go to the mall for a bit?"

*Why not? I came out to have some fun anyway.*  "Okie~"

--

Infinite got to their work place, 'Jade Vipers', which was a club, and entered thro

Please log in to read the full chapter