She's Back!

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"L oppa! Sunggyu oppa! Are you guys okay?" You worriedly scanned their dazed faces.

"N-neh ~~. How about you go to your room first?" You hesitated at first, but nodded, and walked off. Sunggyu called all of Infinite out to the living room.

 

"Hyung! She said that she wouldn't come back! Now look! Shes back in Seoul! That lying-" L hollered.

"Calm down L!" Sungyeol and Sungjong pulled L back onto the floor. L reluctantly sat back down, but Infinite could see him tensing up even more with each second.

Dongwoo mouthed to Hoya, 'What are we going to do?'

Hoya snorted and mouthed back, 'Well, I don't know, do I. Ask L, or Sunggyu hyung.'

--

Little did Infinite know that you were actually standing outside the bedroom door, listening on their conversation,*Who is this 'she' that everyone is so worried about? I hope oppas and Sungjongie are going to be okay...*

You sighed and walked into the bedroom.

--

Minji was sitting in her bedroom, a picture. It was of her and L. Their fingers were laced, and they were both smiling at the camera, *L oppa... You know you belong with me. I couldn't stop thinking about you; you're the only one for me. I'll find you, don't you worry. And when I do, I'll make you mine again.*

--

A few days later, you want out to buy some groceries.

"~~~~~ -ah. Are you sure you don't want one of us to come with you?" L asked, con

Please log in to read the full chapter