Spending Time With L.Joe

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yeah, L.Joe. Is it okay that he's joining us?"

You nodded with a smile, "Neh~"

G-Dragon smiled, "So oppa, where are we going first?"

"Oh, I was thinking of getting something to drink or eat. You hungry, ~~~~?"

"A little, not that you mention it." You looked to your stomach.

 

You all started walking towards a nearby café. While walking, G-Dragon kept nudging L.Joe.

L.Joe looked to G-Dragon, as he mouthed, 'walk-closer-to-her'. L.Joe watched you casually walk by his side with a cute smile on your face.

He mouthed back, 'are-you-sure?'. G-Dragon firmly nodded, as he slightly pushed L.Joe towards you.

*Damn! Why is this so hard for? I get so nervous around her! It's so hard to keep my cool around her!* L.Joe slowly inched closer to you. Being the innocent person you are, you didn't even noticed.

G-Dragon watched you closely, *It's easy to try to win over someone as innocent as ~~~~'s heart, but the only problem is that L.Joe is too nervous around her. Love really changes you; confidence used to be written all over his face..* G-Dragon chuckled at the thought.

--

You all got to the café, and you looked at the menu.

"Hm.." You concentrated on the menu with a cute look on your face, that made L.Joe melt.

"L.Joe, what do you want to eat?" You moved closer to L.Joe and shifted the menu in front of him. L.Joe's heart felt like it was going to pop out at that moment, "U-Uh.. I'll just have a coffee. I'm not that hungry."

You nodded with a smile, "Araso~" You went over to G-Dragon and told him what you and L.Joe wanted to order.

L.Joe walked over and stood behind you and G-Dragon. G-Dragon had gone to the toilet, while you ordered.

 

Unfortunately, the person that was taking your order only knew English.

"Can I have a coffee please?" You asked.

"What, what?" The man leaned forward to hear you better, as it was really loud in the café. You pointed to the menu above him

Please log in to read the full chapter