Happily Ever After

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"MYUNGSOO! ~~~~~~!"

You opened the door. "Wah! Woohyun oppa! Sunggyu oppa! Hoya oppa! Dongwoo oppa! Sungyeol oppa! Sungjongie!" You hugged them all, as you lead them into your and L's house.

"Wah.." Dongwoo's eyes widened at the size. The living room has a white sofa, with various paintings and decorations.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Your 2 year old son, Mason, came running down the stairs, followed by L.

He halted to a stop, "Mommy, who are those ahjussi's?" He innocently pointed to Infinite.

Infinite's jaws widened.

"Did mini L," Woohyun started.

"Just call all of us," Hoya continued.

"AHJUSSI'S?!" Sungjong pouted.

"PUAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!" You and L started laughing.

"YAH! WE'RE GETTING CALLED OLD HERE, AND ALL YOU TWO CAN DO IT LAUGH?!" Infinite surprisingly said in sync.

"S-Sorry. We jus- PUAHAHAHAHA!" L tried saying, but ended up laughing again.

"Mommy. Daddy. What's so funny?" Mason innocently blinked.

You finally stopped laughing, and bent down to Mason's height, "Those aren't ahjussi's, dear."

"They're not?" Mason's eyes widened.

You shook your head with a smile, "Mason, remember when you asked me who those 6 guys in that photo was?" Mason nodded. "Those are the 6 other guys. They're your samchoons."

"Ooh! Anneyong samchoons!" Mason politely bowed before brightly waved at Infinite.

Hoya bent down to Mason's height, "And what's your name?"

"I'm Kim Mason!" He cutely beamed.

"Aw~ So cute~" Hoya smiled as he pinched his cheeks.

 

You all sat on the carpet in the living room.

"How long has it been since we last saw you?" You asked.

"Since your wedding." Sungyeol pouted.

"That long?!" L gawked.

Sunggyu nodded, "After your wedding, you guys went on your honeymoon. Then you took a year off work, because you'd gotten ~~~~ pregnant."

"And you didn't come back after she had given birth!" Woohyun whined, "We had to do so much work!"

"Hey, hey. I can't just abandon my son after he'd come to this world to go and work." L explained as he wrapped his arms around Mason's tiny waist, and rested his chin on his head.

"Daddy's the best." Mason, who was sitting on L's lap, beamed.

"Of course daddy's the best." L proudly ruffled his hair. Infinite rolled their eyes.

"Didn't Yunho and Jiyong oppa say that they'd come over today?" You looked to the clock.

Dongwoo nodded, "Yunho hyung said that he had to finish something with G-Dragon about contracts to link the clubs together." You smiled.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

"Oh, that must be them~" You sung, as you

Please log in to read the full chapter